Is "Obama" Instructing "Joe Biden" Behind The Scene's, the attached video clip strongly suggest he could be?

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,514.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Alex Jones makes bank selling what are re-badged white label "supplements". His strategy is to price at a nominal mark-up and then "discount" while using scare tactics to promote and drive artificial scarcity.

Something like "Super Male Vitality" is priced at anywhere from $59.99 to $85.99 a bottle and then discounted by up to 50% to make it appear that a deal is being offered.

But, it's really just a generic (and unproven) collection of ingredients, which is likely produced in a factory that churns out identical products for other supplement companies. Which you can purchase for as little as $10 a bottle is you shop around. InfoWars just slaps its own label on the product, gives the ingredients some vaguely foreign/science-y sounding names and makes some non-specific claims about efficacy.

Estimates from forensic economists around 2017 were that the supplement arm of InfoWars was generating anywhere from $15 million to $30 million per year in revenue, with margins of 25-40%.

It turns out that those estimates were PESSIMISTIC. Depositions and testimony by InfoWars' corporate representatives during the various trials were that InfoWars store generated $165.2 million in 38 months from late 2015 through to 2018.
Sounds like your talking about the liberal MSM

Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟276,055.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Sounds like your talking about the liberal MSM

No. The media usually know what they are talking about.

Alex Jones has all the intellectual depth of a mirror and less actual curiosity about the world than some inanimate objects. He combines this with narcissistic tendencies, delusions of grandeur, a persecution complex, theocratic longings, poorly disguised bigotry and a cruel streak streak wider than a Houston highway interchange.

He profited off the deaths of children and helped foster a lie that lead to an attempt seditious overthrow of the duly elected government.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟556,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Nothing more is needed than the 1:05 video clip, nothing is out of context as you claim
You need actual evidence to back up this ridiculous claim. Your own paranoia towards the scary black man with the funny sounding name just isn’t enough for some of us.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,751,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT

This thread had a clean up of off topic posts, and posts that may violate the Disruptive Behavior rule, and the posts that responded to the problem posts.

Stick to the topic and do not post about each other as some of it was either goading or trolling.

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I didnt say I hate obama.

Man did you see how many Atheists responded to me?! Boo Trump, Yay Obama, lol.

As far as I can tell, I'm the only person who brought up Trump. And I'm a Christian.

I don't care what they think about my thoughts or anyone.

Did I accidently wander into the Atheist forum? They were leaving me alone for a few days then I posted here and here they are again in force! They don't like me very much, Lol!

You got responses from people from diverse backgrounds.

If an atheist and a Christian both like puppies, that doesn't make liking puppies bad, nor does it mean that the Christian is "selling out" their religious convictions in order to agree with the "atheistic" position of liking puppies. This way of thinking is incredibly poor.

In the Gospel according to St. Luke it is written, "But Jesus said to him, 'Do not stop him, for the one who is not against you is for you.'" (Luke 9:50).

Not really, that's just my opinion of Obama. I've heard his speeches and stuff and the man comes across as 100% evil to me. I used to joke that obama cant be the antichrist because he's supposed to have charisma and everyone likes him and that was funny to me because he isnt likable or trustworthy in any way.

What are some things that Obama said that came across as 100% evil to you? For over a decade on this forum I've said, on many occasions, that I don't think Obama was a very good president, in my previous response to you I even said that I think Obama maintained a status quo of the previous administration. But I can't think of anything that he said that was "100% evil", so I'd like to see what you are talking about.

Years ago, when he was still in office, I used to see "Obama is the Antichrist" posts show up all the time over in the Eschatology board, and fairly consistent what I saw people say were things like, "He's evil, you can see it in his eyes", basically people were projecting what they wanted. But, sadly, a lot of Christians partake seem to be perfectly okay with depending upon their personal, privatized "wisdom", or their "intuition", e.g. they rely on their feelings and then try and conflate their feelings with the Holy Spirit; and then ignore Scripture, ignore Jesus, and ignore Christianity itself in favor of their own privatized form of "Christian spirituality". The early Evangelical Reformers warned of these things, calling this Enthusiasm, which is a grace-less, Spirit-less, Jesus-less, and Bible-less form of religion.

But apparently, there is a lot of people who like him. smh. Now we're a nation of gay obama lovers. geesh.

This is not the mind of Christ which we are called to have. The Apostle St. Paul wrote, "Do not be conformed to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of our mind."

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0