Video and Audio examples of what appears to be Biden's cognitive and physical decline

probinson

Legend
Aug 16, 2005
PA
Visit site
✟135,618.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Confusing a president with a president of another country, seems normal.

Multiple times in the same week?

Forgetting the name of people you love and see with GREAT frequency, now THAT is a sign.

What about forgetting milestone events in one's life?

But if I forget the name of an aquaintance I worked with for a day 8 months ago, nobody thinks I need a cognitive test.

You're also (presumably) not 81-years old.

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Multiple times in the same week?
Sure. That guy has been in politics for decades; I can't imagine the number of delegates, presidents, minsters of x, prime ministers, senators, ambassador's names he'd need to remember.

As I recall hearing, almost every politician has a handler or someone who reminds them of the people they are/will be meeting and chatting with. IT's that person's job. Because the president meets so many people.

What about forgetting milestone events in one's life?
Ask a neurologist, not me.
Is this referring to when Hur accused him of forgetting his son's death?

You're also (presumably) not 81-years old.
Yes but all the MORE reason. At 47, shouldn't my brain be strong enough to remember such things?

Upvote 0

probinson

Legend
Aug 16, 2005
PA
Visit site
✟135,618.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sure. That guy has been in politics for decades; I can't imagine the number of delegates, presidents, minsters of x, prime ministers, senators, ambassador's names he'd need to remember.

Isn't that his job? To be prepared and know things?

I mean, if I regularly go into presentations on my job like, You know, I deal with a lot of people every day, so I don't really know the names of the people I'm talking about right now, I don't think that would fly as an excuse for very long.

Ask a neurologist, not me.
Is this referring to when Hur accused him of forgetting his son's death?

Amongst other events. I hope they release the audio and video from the special counsel investigation so we can all watch it for ourselves.

Yes but all the MORE reason. At 47, shouldn't my brain be strong enough to remember such things?

Are you having trouble remembering things?

At age 65, cognitive testing becomes quite normal. It's good to understand if you're just experiencing the normal process of aging, or if there is something else going on with your cognition.

• Agree
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why are you putting that aside? Those are potential signs of cognitive decline. Or it could just be normal signs of aging.

That is WHY we do cognitive testing.
Agreed. Then the question begs why his minions et al are so against him taking the test.

• Agree
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Agreed. Then the question begs why his minions et al are so against him taking the test.
So against? Seems like a simple, hmm, none of his doctors think it is needed, oh well, what's for lunch kind of level of "so against".

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

BCP1928

Jan 30, 2024
Goldsboro NC
✟172,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

US President Joe Biden once again raised concerns over his mental acuity during a press briefing on Tuesday, admitting he'd "get in trouble" for taking questions, just hours after his press secretary staunchly defended him...​
...An ABC News/Ipsos poll this month found that 86 percent of US adults said Biden is too old for another term​

• Agree
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens

US President Joe Biden once again raised concerns over his mental acuity during a press briefing on Tuesday, admitting he'd "get in trouble" for taking questions, just hours after his press secretary staunchly defended him...​
...An ABC News/Ipsos poll this month found that 86 percent of US adults said Biden is too old for another term​
This has 0 to do with his mental acuity and he's making a quip.

I'm sure there are a lot of very decent examples of faultering mental acquity. To consider this as one, is absurd beyond reason; UNLESS your bias blinds you to reason. Then perhaps this is a GREAT example.

That said, I appreciate that you can now just put all "these examples" in one thread instead of starting them weekly.

Is that the plan?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That said, I appreciate that you can now just put all "these examples" in one thread instead of starting them weekly.
Calm down - I have not been in the Politics section in weeks - relax - take a deep breath

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Calm down - I have not been in the Politics section in weeks - relax - take a deep breath
I was a bit unclear. I apologize. I can see why you'd think I was referring to you. But I am aware that it has been other posters starting these threads.

Regardless, I still feel hopeful.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was a bit unclear. I apologize. I can see why you'd think I was referring to you. But I am aware that it has been other posters starting these threads.

Regardless, I still feel hopeful.
You quoted my post and addressed me in the first person -

As for hopeful - so am I - It is just a different hope. Yeesh! the ratios of threads on CF that are negative to Biden vs negative to Trump is like 12 to one.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
You quoted my post and addressed me in the first person -

As for hopeful - so am I - It is just a different hope. Yeesh! the ratios of threads on CF that are negative to Biden vs negative to Trump is like 12 to one.
Wow. I have no idea how you got those numbers.
My count is an even 4-4 for negative threads about each leader.

A certain poster has calmed a bit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0