Feb 2, 2004
✟20,440.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, I'd say President Ahmadinejad is working very hard at making himself as loveable as, say, Robert Mugabe and Kim Jong Il.

We can hope that at this conference they'll be serving chicken imported from the country of -- Turkey? ;)

mojaveman said:
The nation that brought us such greats as:

The American Hostage Crisis
Uranium Enrichment for "Electricity"
and We Want to Bomb Israel

now brings us a lovely new feature:

The Holacaust: Featuring your favorite Ayatollahs and no Jewish apologists!

I give it five turkeys::doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

http://www.adnki.com/index_2Level.php?cat=Politics&loid=8.0.246551760&par=0#

Upvote 0
A

applepowerpc

We have so many Holocaust conferences without Muslim apologists already, why not? Maybe this conference will start to level the playing field for once. And Israel already bombed Iraq, so Iran wanting Israel bombed--so? I don't blame them. As far as uranium enrichment, Iran is SOVEREIGN COUNTRY. If they want to enrich uranium even if for WMD, then that is their every right.

Upvote 0

SisterGeoff

Nov 30, 2004
Visit site
✟8,764.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
applepowerpc said:
We have so many Holocaust conferences without Muslim apologists already, why not? Maybe this conference will start to level the playing field for once.

Level the playing field? How, by giving Holocaust deniers their own conferences?

Upvote 0

simplicity

incredibly ordinary member
Jun 29, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
✟3,507.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I wasn't aware of Iran offering to host such a conference. But if I were Jewish I would be extremely unwilling to participate in such a solemn and significant conference in Iran. After all, just that mayor alone is a crackpot. I can just imagine the circus atmosphere.

Upvote 0

CyberPaladin

Veteran
Dec 2, 2005
✟53,287.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah this going to be about as fair towards the Jews as the Klan holding a conference on the racism that African Americans suffer from. I say take it for what it is complete and total joke. Just like several of the confernce and summits that middle eastern countries have held concerning the violence in Israel they looked solely at the acts commited by Israel and completely ingore the palestians terrorism and I this will be the same way they will ingore the facts they dislike and use paranoid conspiracy instead of evidence to support there claims. And then there is the main problem anyone who did question Holocaust numbers 99% of the people that agree with you are paraniod racists. All I'm saying is that most who questions the Holocaust seems to express to troubling characteristics one strong racist attitude towards the Jews and two the rather crazy conspricay theory that Jews some how manufactured the Holocaust.

Reactions: Talmidah
Upvote 0

Glaz

Obama '08
Jun 22, 2004
✟24,137.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
applepowerpc said:
We have so many Holocaust conferences without Muslim apologists already, why not? Maybe this conference will start to level the playing field for once.

Didn't realize The Holocaust was a game and that Muslims had to have apologists for something they were never involved in:D

And Israel already bombed Iraq, so Iran wanting Israel bombed--so? I don't blame them.

That makes no sense: "They bombed our sworn enemy, we must bomb them back!"

as uranium enrichment, Iran is SOVEREIGN COUNTRY. If they want to enrich uranium even if for WMD, then that is their every right.

Yeah, who cares about things like nukes being able to destroy whole cities and kill hundreds of thousands of people in seconds? Its their RIGHT by gosh so they oughta do it and we oughta support it.

I bet you'd jump off a cliff because everyone else did too, wouldn't you?

Reactions: Talmidah
Upvote 0

CyberPaladin

Veteran
Dec 2, 2005
✟53,287.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Chosen One said:
Once we stop questioning history we stop learning from it.
By that logic to there should also be a confernce going on whether or not the moon landing was faked. Both ideas run along the same thought process they have theory that goes against all known credible evidence and the only thing they have to dispute these fact are claims of conspiracy and cover up.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Chosen One

Jul 14, 2005
✟8,271.00
Faith
Non-Denom
CyberPaladin said:
By that logic to there should also be a confernce going on whether or not the moon landing was faked. Both ideas run along the same thought process they have theory that goes against all known credible evidence and the only thing they have to dispute these fact are claims of conspiracy and cover up.

Go ahead and feel free to host that conference.

If the evidence put forth at this conference is weak- then more Holocaust deniers will be proven to be fools. The historical fact will simply be more proven.

Don't be afraid of information- the correct stuff bubbles to the top in an open society like ours.

Upvote 0
A

applepowerpc

Yeah, who cares about things like nukes being able to destroy whole cities and kill hundreds of thousands of people in seconds? Its their RIGHT by gosh so they oughta do it and we oughta support it.

It seems to work just fine for the U.S. and Israel. Evidently the same medicine doesn't seem to apply to Iran for some unexplained reason. 4 fingers pointing right back atcha.

Upvote 0

Rochir

By Grabthar's hammer ... YES.WEEK.END!
Sep 27, 2004
In your lap
Visit site
✟31,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
"...in different European countries there exist laws against democracy and freedom that to do not allow intellectuals who believe in a version distinct from that which is officially pronounced on the Holocaust,"

This, actually, is true. In Germany you can go to jail, or at least face stiff penalties for denying the Holocaust!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SisterGeoff

Nov 30, 2004
Visit site
✟8,764.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Rochir said:
I wonder how they will interpret the carcasses in the ovens, the mountains of skeletons in the camps, the even higher mountains of glasses, gold teeth, hair ect.

By making use of typical holocause denier double think I would venture:

1) there were no such things, it's a jewish plot to extort money from the rest of the world!
2) we will have bigger ovens and higher mountains of skeletons next time so as to get them all!

Upvote 0
A

applepowerpc

By making use of typical holocause denier double think I would venture:

1) there were no such things, it's a jewish plot to extort money from the rest of the world!

You know, the Holocaust could have happened and that still would not preclude a real jewish plot to extort money from it. In fact, I would say that is getting closer to the reality.

Upvote 0

Glaz

Obama '08
Jun 22, 2004
✟24,137.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
applepowerpc said:
It seems to work just fine for the U.S. and Israel. Evidently the same medicine doesn't seem to apply to Iran for some unexplained reason. 4 fingers pointing right back atcha.

If nukes are so bad, why do you want more countries to have them?

Upvote 0