Im really struggling with doubts

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Hi,

In the thread 'Experiencing the Holy Spirit' I was actually thinking also, about the poster here, who is with doubts.

I am pasting here my response as it applies to her also. I am replying to a man, who said that you don't always have to feel, you can see. But, it is also possible to experience God, in just the way your life changes in the long term, or see others change when they get around you.

LOVE,

Hi,

Yes, not every one feels. Yes, like he said, that is all over the Bible it seems, not everyone feels, not everyone experiences, but they can see, just like he said.

Biblically, it is said that if you trying, and have any faith that Jesus is Who Jesus Is, then that is enough for God. In another place, and I don't know which of the Pauline letters it is in, It is said by God, through Paul to us, that all people see Jesus in the sky whether or not, they were a Christian or not.

He said that to calm them about their unsaved relatives. He said that to calm them in their beginning habits of thinking themselves to be much because they believed in Jesus. He said that to stop the beginnings of arrogance from all of THEIR works, which caused them to belive and know God.

When he was done, delivering to them what God wanted them to hear, they no longer could worry about their unsaved Pagan relatives as they too would see Jesus after this earthly life was over.

When he was done, they no longer think that their believing in God was anything more than what it really was, it is a gift from God. He said to them, faith is given to you by God.

When he was done, they no longer thought much of themselves for all the work they did to find God. It is God that caused them to do that work to find Him.

And if you have any doubts still, see. See is what I think he said so well above. See where God is and what He is doing, but then ask yourself, are you not working for God?

How do you know, that you are not working for God? How? Does a mother have to feel it, when she raises her kids? Does a father? Does and honest worker have to feel that he is doing the work of God? Or, can they just see the love that is put in, silently.

LOVE,

Hi,

And now for you, it is called The Dark Night of The Soul for many who go through a period of doubts. What everyone is supposed to do comes from those that have experienced The Dark Night of The Soul and have come out of it.

They say to us, to just keep on doing. Keep on believing. However, they say that what God is doing to your soul then, is making it more beautiful, while you are going through this.

LOVE,

Last edited:
Upvote 0