IllumiCorp Training Video - Is this video really real? - Discuss.

Pastor J Dog

Sep 29, 2012
✟499.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Its safe to assume the video is not real as the leaders of the shadow government would not be so shrewd in assuming their followers would be willing to see them as "Masters" as the video gives this speculation.

then again demon possessed people have no will of their own

personally I think the show "stargate" is a good representation of how people can move about amongst us and nobody is wiser that these folks are carrying around an alien form of life inside them (a demon)

although the stargate depicts some of these goa'uld parisite entities as being good.........(lie of satan)

I don't think it to far fetched to believe during some of these secret satanic societies meetings and indoctrinations and initiations that demons are not given entrance through strange occult practices

then here is the bigger question, does a possessed person remember what they do under possession, or is it blocked from their memory, until the demon is removed

we see that satan entered Judas and none of the pharisees knew they were dealing with the devil himself, only afterward do we see Judas filled with remorse, realizing what he had done

That's a good point.

Upvote 0

true2theword

Nov 8, 2012
✟8,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Pretrib here.
Jesus is Coming.
Charismatic Catholics are pretty cool though.

I used to pass out the movie left behind as my own personal ministry, hope it won't cost some of them their salvation, and they are deceived into believing Jesus comes before the antichrist, thus following the fake instead of the biblical sequence where we see Christ coming after the antichrist and destroying him at his coming

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I used to pass out the movie left behind as my own personal ministry, hope it won't cost some of them their salvation, and they are deceived into believing Jesus comes before the antichrist, thus following the fake instead of the biblical sequence where we see Christ coming after the antichrist and destroying him at his coming

Salvation is found in Jesus Christ. Not what we happen to believe about a sequence of events at the end.

While I regard Dispensationalism--which includes the notion of the "Pre-Trib Rapture"--as false and a theological system that originated from almost whole cloth in the 19th century; being a Dispensationalist doesn't put one's salvation into jeopardy.

Jesus Christ, by His death and resurrection, saves us. We can believe all kinds of wrong things, but that doesn't change what God has done for us as an act of His limitless and unconditional grace.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

true2theword

Nov 8, 2012
✟8,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Salvation is found in Jesus Christ. Not what we happen to believe about a sequence of events at the end.

While I regard Dispensationalism--which includes the notion of the "Pre-Trib Rapture"--as false and a theological system that originated from almost whole cloth in the 19th century; being a Dispensationalist doesn't put one's salvation into jeopardy.

Jesus Christ, by His death and resurrection, saves us. We can believe all kinds of wrong things, but that doesn't change what God has done for us as an act of His limitless and unconditional grace.

-CryptoLutheran

actually it has everything to do with the sequence, of course today it has no validity whatsoever, pretrib is not a dangerous teaching to anyones salvation, as long as the antichrist doesn't show up.

if you are an unread Christian (not like many here) but if you were constantly being taught that Jesus returns before the antichrist, then it stands to reason people who don't understand all the criteria surrounding His return may easily fall for someone who can call fire down from heaven and stands in the temple claiming he is god.

you take the mark and your out of the kingdom

the sequence is easily seen in Mathew 24

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
actually it has everything to do with the sequence, of course today it has no validity whatsoever, pretrib is not a dangerous teaching to anyones salvation, as long as the antichrist doesn't show up.

if you are an unread Christian (not like many here) but if you were constantly being taught that Jesus returns before the antichrist, then it stands to reason people who don't understand all the criteria surrounding His return may easily fall for someone who can call fire down from heaven and stands in the temple claiming he is god.

you take the mark and your out of the kingdom

the sequence is easily seen in Mathew 24

Dispensationalism has a lot of faults.

Leading someone to embrace some dude as the Messiah who isn't Jesus of Nazareth isn't one of them.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

true2theword

Nov 8, 2012
✟8,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Dispensationalism has a lot of faults.

Leading someone to embrace some dude as the Messiah who isn't Jesus of Nazareth isn't one of them.

-CryptoLutheran

I'm sorry you don't see it a problem embracing some dude as the Messiah who isn't Jesus of Nazereth............but this is off topic anyway

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I'm sorry you don't see it a problem embracing some dude as the Messiah who isn't Jesus of Nazereth............but this is off topic anyway

There is a problem with that. My point is that Dispensationalim in and of itself is not a cause of that. Nobody is going to embrace a false christ just because they believe in a "rapture" before a period of tribulation.

That's a non sequitur.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There is a problem with that. My point is that Dispensationalim in and of itself is not a cause of that. Nobody is going to embrace a false christ just because they believe in a "rapture" before a period of tribulation.

That's a non sequitur.

-CryptoLutheran
I think the idea of pretrib makes us predisposed to seeking Messiah before His time, and it very well may be the "believing a lie" or a part of it, the brother Paul mentions in the rapture verses in 2 Thess.:prayer:

Upvote 0

true2theword

Nov 8, 2012
✟8,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I think the idea of pretrib makes us predisposed to seeking Messiah before His time, and it very well may be the "believing a lie" or a part of it, the brother Paul mentions in the rapture verses in 2 Thess.:prayer:

sorry to say, but
thats one of the few things Arnold Murray has right, the pre-trib rapture hoax

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wordsoflife

Sep 18, 2012
✟2,417.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I don't know why people believe in such stuff. There is no illuminati or new world order. Something like 96% of conspiracy theories are known to be false.

You are wrong. There is an Illuminati. There is also a very strong occult presence, especially in the media. Watch this Ke$ha video and you will see all the occult symbols:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOubzHCUt48

Last edited:
Upvote 0

true2theword

Nov 8, 2012
✟8,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I don't know why people believe in such stuff. There is no illuminati or new world order. Something like 96% of conspiracy theories are known to be false.

he's got me blocked, so he won't see this reply

there is no new world order yet our presidents and government officials keep mentioning it, the illuminati doesn't exist yet people who belong to it exist........some people are so naive, he probably thinks the Mafia is a hoax too!

Upvote 0

CounselorForChrist

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
✟15,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Trust me I was a hardcore conspiracy nut who was part of a major forum that did nothing but talk about conspiracies. I seen the videos and other evidence. But after I left that forum I began to notice conspiracies like the Illuminati are made up of coincidental things.

The symbols that they use as evidence can be used with any symbol. Such as the peace sign, the cross and so on. Actually the pyramid and other symbols on money for example do have a real explanation as to what they stand for. Such as the pyramid eye is actually the Egyptian "Eye of Horus". A symbol they used in Egypt at the time to represent that god. Some also say it was put on the bill because at the time our nation didn't know what it meant and just thought it looked good. Others say its a mathematical symbol. While other say its means something along the lines of the government watching over the nation and protecting them.

Fact is no one really knows exactly. So people just make a conspiracy to what it means instead. Look at the ufo crash in Area 51. Or the "The moon photo landing pictures were faked!".

The thing to me is this stuff is used by the devil so keep us in fear about whats "going on". Which is one reason its bad because we don't have faith in God. The other reason its bad is because it draws our attention from God. We get wrapped up in conspiracies instead of focusing on our lives and God. Also its the perfect tool that we spread to others so they also get distracted from focusing on God. I know this to be true, when I was into this stuff God wasn't really my focus at all.

In the end people can believe what they want to believe. Just remember we are accountable to God when we die for what we did with our lives. I for one feel MUCH better without this stuff in my life. Its a weight lifted off my shoulders and my connection with God feels much stronger!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

true2theword

Nov 8, 2012
✟8,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Trust me I was a hardcore conspiracy nut who was part of a major forum that did nothing but talk about conspiracies. I seen the videos and other evidence. But after I left that forum I began to notice conspiracies like the Illuminati are made up of coincidental things.

The symbols that they use as evidence can be used with any symbol. Such as the peace sign, the cross and so on. Actually the pyramid and other symbols on money for example do have a real explanation as to what they stand for. Such as the pyramid eye is actually the Egyptian "Eye of Horus". A symbol they used in Egypt at the time to represent that god. Some also say it was put on the bill because at the time our nation didn't know what it meant and just thought it looked good. Others say its a mathematical symbol. While other say its means something along the lines of the government watching over the nation and protecting them.

Fact is no one really knows exactly. So people just make a conspiracy to what it means instead. Look at the ufo crash in Area 51. Or the "The moon photo landing pictures were faked!".

The thing to me is this stuff is used by the devil so keep us in fear about whats "going on". Which is one reason its bad because we don't have faith in God. The other reason its bad is because it draws our attention from God. We get wrapped up in conspiracies instead of focusing on our lives and God. Also its the perfect tool that we spread to others so they also get distracted from focusing on God. I know this to be true, when I was into this stuff God wasn't really my focus at all.

In the end people can believe what they want to believe. Just remember we are accountable to God when we die for what we did with our lives. I for one feel MUCH better without this stuff in my life. Its a weight lifted off my shoulders and my connection with God feels much stronger!

if anyone focussed to much on any one thing, It would not be a good thing, especially if these things made someone fearful, not sure exactly what would make a Christian afriad, unless the reality of people being possessed by demons working in concert to bring the will of satan into fruition finally hit home and you now actually believe in the second half of the bible.

the first being God is in control, and His angels are ministering to His people, fighting battles in spiritual realms, our prayers are effectively bringing down strongholds, we use prayer against principalities and dark forces of the supernatural, we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against spirits and demons.

and all of a sudden one see's that this battle is actually REAL, that satan is not a fictional character that doesn't really manifest in and to people making deals, and giving power to people within his kingdoms.

the bible said satan had kingdoms way back when Jesus began his ministry, anyone would be a fool to not believe his satanic kingdoms and organizations still don't exist today, in even a larger more powerful way today

most of a Christians problems today is facing the huge amounts of disinformation, which is a very good way to hide the truth. disinformation is a well known military tactic, if enough of it is produced and thrown into the mix, nobody believes any of it

a good example of this in Christianity is the gifts of the Holy Spirit, while the gifts are biblical and from God to build up and edify the church, satan brings in all sorts of phony's and false teachers and prophets and have them do all sorts of crazy stuff, misusing and abusing, twisting and making the gifts some sort of crazy side show circus.........and what happened

Now a majority of Christianity doesn't want to have anything to do with the truth, and that truth is the gifts are the power and a huge weapon against satan. but he's used disinformation to persuade Christians to stay away from the gifts of the Holy Spirit

satans job is to keep as many Christians as he can from believing he is a real person, that he has interaction with humanity on a one on one basis. that he isn't behind the secret societys and the satanic secret agendas

anyone who doesn't believe satan is still alive and working to destroy humanity and everything God created in a real and tangable way is simply only getting half of the biblical story

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married

The thing to me is this stuff is used by the devil so keep us in fear about whats "going on".

:thumbsup: Now THERE's an important contribution to this discussion and all others like it, including the attacks against Freemasonry and whatever political party it is that your neighbor prefers.

The people who have opened the door to Satanic influences are the ones who have fallen for one or more of these cockamamie conspiracy theories and let them dominate their lives instead of living as Christ intended for us! It's not the folks whom these people spend all their time denouncing and warning everyone else about. It's themselves.

Upvote 0

true2theword

Nov 8, 2012
✟8,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
:thumbsup: Now THERE's an important contribution to this discussion and all others like it, including the attacks against Freemasonry and whatever political party it is that your neighbor prefers.

The people who have opened the door to Satanic influences are the ones who have fallen for one or more of these cockamamie conspiracy theories and let them dominate their lives instead of living as Christ intended for us! It's not the folks whom these people spend all their time denouncing and warning everyone else about. It's themselves.

not all Christians are called to be the watchman on the wall, if we were, nothing would get done in the kingdom of God, I would say Ezekiel was shown quite a few things, things that nobody would of guessed were happening,

some were so unbelievable that I'm sure most thought he was a complete nut, especially since it was also Ezekiel that gives us a biblical look at one of the first unidentified flying objects........I hope you don't want to discredit Ezekiel and make him out to be some drugged up looney tune

Upvote 0

true2theword

Nov 8, 2012
✟8,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

you should read the book of Ezekiel now theres a cockamamie conspiracy story if I ever heard one, It has flying disc, and satanic rituals in dark rooms....by its promenate leaders......Its got it all

Upvote 0