IllumiCorp Training Video - Is this video really real? - Discuss.

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
not all Christians are called to be the watchman on the wall, if we were, nothing would get done in the kingdom of God, I would say Ezekiel was shown quite a few things, things that nobody would of guessed were happening,

some were so unbelievable that I'm sure most thought he was a complete nut, especially since it was also Ezekiel that gives us a biblical look at one of the first unidentified flying objects........I hope you don't want to discredit Ezekiel and make him out to be some drugged up looney tune

By the same token, if anyone of the aluminum-hat wearers here on CF thinks he's just like Ezekiel, it only proves my point, doesn't it?

Upvote 0

true2theword

Nov 8, 2012
✟8,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
By the same token, if anyone of the aluminum-hat wearers here on CF thinks he's just like Ezekiel, it only proves my point, doesn't it?

I haven't seen one here yet, but I'm sure if God brings a prophet to tell you anything by His Holy Spirit you will be one of the first to try and get rid of them, your alot like the Israelites in that matter, they never liked the news they were getting so it just made sense to kill the messenger

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I haven't seen one here yet, but I'm sure if God brings a prophet to tell you anything by His Holy Spirit you will be one of the first to try and get rid of them, your alot like the Israelites in that matter, they never liked the news they were getting so it just made sense to kill the messenger

It's always easy to make ominous judgments on the basis of "if" and guesswork, isn't it? You can't be proven wrong even if you don't make a bit of sense. :sigh:

Upvote 0

Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
His alot? Whats his alot got to do with anything?

Upvote 0

Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
We don't usually speak of my alot in public.:blush:
Did it make a mess on the carpet again?

Hyperbole and a Half: The Alot is Better Than You at Everything
But there is one grammatical mistake that I particularly enjoy encountering. It has become almost fun for me to come across people who take the phrase "a lot" and condense it down into one word, because when someone says "alot," this is what I imagine:
ALOT.png
The Alot is an imaginary creature that I made up to help me deal with my compulsive need to correct other people's grammar. It kind of looks like a cross between a bear, a yak and a pug, and it has provided hours of entertainment for me in a situation where I'd normally be left feeling angry and disillusioned with the world.

Upvote 0

true2theword

Nov 8, 2012
✟8,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It's always easy to make ominous judgments on the basis of "if" and guesswork, isn't it? You can't be proven wrong even if you don't make a bit of sense. :sigh:

no, I just get the sense you don't really think satan is conspiring against humanity, and can use people, even enter people in a very real and tangable way, I also don't think you believe that much like the days of Ezekiel the top leaders of his day were involved in secret satanic rituals, and the thought that anyone from our day and age participating in these kinds of things simply escapes you as impossible.

thus the things you don't believe could be true simply do not exist. yet the bible shows a completely different story, one where satan is leading all men away from the truth,

and his tactics have never changed since the beginning of time. but some how in todays modern society satan is but a mere cartoon character, like the boogy man, he is neither conspiring or working to cause others to conspire and plan harm.

you obviously don't live in a very biblical world view, as from the bible we are very much dealing with conspiracies in high places, from the first days of Jesus's life we see satan conspiring to kill him, using men and government to make it happen, even finally succeeding in infiltrating the 12 disciples and entering Judas

but for some odd reason today satan just sits in a lazy boy recliner and watches from the sidelines, not really getting involved personally anymore, just letting things happen, however they will happen

nothing could be further from the truth, realistically or biblically

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
no, I just get the sense you don't really think satan is conspiring against humanity

I'm not reading the rest of this rant, but I'd just say that it would be a good idea for you to get a grip on your runaway imagination--and that's putting it mildly because you should already know that bearing false witness is NOT God-pleasing, no matter how it's excused.

Upvote 0

florida2

Sep 18, 2011
✟25,691.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

revanneosl

Mystically signifying since 1985
Feb 25, 2007
Northern Illniois
✟39,310.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Of course the powers of evil are still afoot in the world. I don't think that anybody would disagree with that. The disagreement arises when people want to postulate the existence of huge, well-organized shadowy secret organizations, used by the powers of evil to do their work.

For many of us, that just smacks of science fiction. The powers of evil, the real ones, do their work in the full light of day. They preach hatred from pulpits, they teach selfishness in business schools, they develop weapons of war in research facilities, they lobby governments to ignore the plight of the poor, and on and on and on.

Reactions: americanvet
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Not that I could stand watching it, but why do you think there are these symbols you talk about in the video?

Maybe that's because Satan likes to leave a lot of footprints all over the place so that just about anyone with internet access can figure out that it's him at work and nobody else!

Upvote 0

MrJDSmith

A nobody who knows nothing
Feb 4, 2007
✟8,623.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Maybe that's because Satan likes to leave a lot of footprints all over the place so that just about anyone with internet access can figure out that it's him at work and nobody else!

sounds like God need a better PR team.

Upvote 0

true2theword

Nov 8, 2012
✟8,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm not reading the rest of this rant, but I'd just say that it would be a good idea for you to get a grip on your runaway imagination--and that's putting it mildly because you should already know that bearing false witness is NOT God-pleasing, no matter how it's excused.

runaway imagination? what parts of the bible do you implore to be imaginary..........maybe the talking donkey?.......or maybe the prophet Ezekiels UFO encounter,.......maybe its the strange creatures that are covered with eyes in Revelations..........are these things to far out for you to handle.......how about the 6 winged Seraphim

your problem is incorporating biblical reality with the reality we live in

for you one is real and the other is but a mere fictional story

Upvote 0

true2theword

Nov 8, 2012
✟8,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Of course the powers of evil are still afoot in the world. I don't think that anybody would disagree with that. The disagreement arises when people want to postulate the existence of huge, well-organized shadowy secret organizations, used by the powers of evil to do their work.

For many of us, that just smacks of science fiction. The powers of evil, the real ones, do their work in the full light of day. They preach hatred from pulpits, they teach selfishness in business schools, they develop weapons of war in research facilities, they lobby governments to ignore the plight of the poor, and on and on and on.

that isn't what the bible teaches, you have your head in the sand

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
runaway imagination? what parts of the bible do you implore to be imaginary

Clever, but of course I was speaking of your fascination with aliens moving unnoticed among us with demons in their bellies, winged superheros, Satanists pulling strings on the local girl scouts, and other such "shadow government" fantasies. All very colorful, but--and I hate to break it to you--imaginary.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lewiscalledhimmaster

georgemacdonald.info
Nov 8, 2012
Scotland
Visit site
✟52,923.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
A quick bit of googling came up with this from

Illumicorp: Matt Anderson’s Dark NWO Parody . . . yikes « Dregs of the Future

Re: ILLUMICORP- new hire training video » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:34 am​
. . . contacted the film producer and this is the email I received:​
Matt Anderson <manderboots@gmail.com> wrote:​
Illumicorp is a parody of sorts. I guess the best way to describe it is that I wanted to make a corporate training video for the ‘Illuminati’ that synthesized all of the conspiracy information floating around. If such a group did exist, how would they really function? My wager was they would act just like any other faceless mega-corporation. It was originally to be part of a larger project, but that never came about so I released Illumicorp as it’s own standalone video.​
May I inquire about your interest in the project? Hope this info helps! Thanks for your interest!​
Matt​

Matt Anderson: Matt grew up on a small island off the coast of Vancouver, Canada. He received a scholarship to attend the Vancouver Film School and upon graduating in 2000, moved to New York city to pursue a career in film and motion graphics. Directing a number of commercials, music videos and short films, Matt evolved a diverse skill-set which he has now applied to making his first feature length documentary, ‘Fall and Winter’.

So its a parody/spoof - those who want to believe in it will say its chillingly likely to be what the real Illuminati would do (if they were dopey enough to make a video and then lose control over it). The fact that its professional looking etc etc doesn't really mean anything as there is a whole industry in California devoted to making films look realistic (and there have been no end of spoof TV news shows etc). Just another version for the 21st century of the old Orson Welles War of the World radio broadcast.

Of course those who believe in the Illuminati will say that the person claiming to have made the film is an Illuminati agent! At least though we can take comfort from the fact that if they do exist they are not the most secret secret society in the world.

Do you have a 5 second version?

Trust me I was a hardcore conspiracy nut who was part of a major forum that did nothing but talk about conspiracies. I seen the videos and other evidence. But after I left that forum I began to notice conspiracies like the Illuminati are made up of coincidental things.

The symbols that they use as evidence can be used with any symbol. Such as the peace sign, the cross and so on. Actually the pyramid and other symbols on money for example do have a real explanation as to what they stand for. Such as the pyramid eye is actually the Egyptian "Eye of Horus". A symbol they used in Egypt at the time to represent that god. Some also say it was put on the bill because at the time our nation didn't know what it meant and just thought it looked good. Others say its a mathematical symbol. While other say its means something along the lines of the government watching over the nation and protecting them.

Fact is no one really knows exactly. So people just make a conspiracy to what it means instead. Look at the ufo crash in Area 51. Or the "The moon photo landing pictures were faked!".

The thing to me is this stuff is used by the devil so keep us in fear about whats "going on". Which is one reason its bad because we don't have faith in God. The other reason its bad is because it draws our attention from God. We get wrapped up in conspiracies instead of focusing on our lives and God. Also its the perfect tool that we spread to others so they also get distracted from focusing on God. I know this to be true, when I was into this stuff God wasn't really my focus at all.

In the end people can believe what they want to believe. Just remember we are accountable to God when we die for what we did with our lives. I for one feel MUCH better without this stuff in my life. Its a weight lifted off my shoulders and my connection with God feels much stronger!

I don't know if it takes 5 secs to read the bold parts, but I thought these two posts really made a lot more sense than the video.

So, see if you can repeat this in five seconds: (if you can't read it faster)

At least though we can take comfort from the fact that if they do exist they are not the most secret secret society in the world.In the end people can believe what they want to believe. Just remember we are accountable to God when we die for what we did with our lives. I for one feel MUCH better without this stuff in my life. Its a weight lifted off my shoulders and my connection with God feels much stronger!

:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
..or maybe the prophet Ezekiels UFO encounter,.....

Technically what Ezekiel saw in his vision was identified, not unidentified.

Of course I'm assuming that by UFO you aren't going by the strict definition of any unidentified flying object, but specifically to the flying saucer sort popularized in 20th century pulp science fiction.

I hate to break it to you, but Ezekiel didn't encounter little green men.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0