IllumiCorp Training Video - Is this video really real? - Discuss.

wordsoflife

Sep 18, 2012
✟2,417.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
It appears that the video is a fake/fictional. But, the Illuminati I believe is a very real organization and I think that the video gives a good representation of this. When I googled Illumicorp nothing really came up. No secret websites that you can login with a password. Seems to be a fraud.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I think it is pretty clear that the video was a conglomeration of "theories" based on factual connections.

I think it is pretty clear that the video was a congroleration of "theories" based upon other ridiculous theories.

Upvote 0

true2theword

Nov 8, 2012
✟8,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I imagine most people don't want to believe a corruption so vast exist and has existed from our first founding fathers, they certianly had to put on a better "Christian like image" back then, and today they have achieved only what they dreamed about.

I don't think most people can even grasp what kind of perversion is going on in our government, if you want to see a good look at the truth, u-tube "conspiracy of silence" it was a true life documentary on government corruption and it was quickly silenced..............they wish nobody made a copy before they destroyed the original

I would post it but its content wouldn't pass the rules
warning it contains mature subject matter

Upvote 0

Pastor J Dog

Sep 29, 2012
✟499.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Perfect sense - well if you want to think that fine - thats maybe the kind of perfect sense that views the Holocaust as a Jewish plot to give anti-semitism a bad name and engender support for the Jews or that 9/11 was a CIA/Mossad/MI6 plot to ramp up support for Israel

The problem with politics, and getting too patriotic, is that it causes
Militantism.

Jesus did not teach war, and going into people's countries and killing them
For having different governments.

Jesus taught love, and the gospel.

People who just go around killing are satanists and murderers and belong in jail.

We don't change countries through blowing them up and dropping bombs on
Them.

We change countries through Jesus' message of the gospel and living for
God 100%.

And, no, Conspiracy Theorists do not generally align themselves with
Anti-Semites. That is ridiculous. Most CT's are anti-war passivises.

In fact, that sounds like a contradiction. Most CT's are into health and
Strategic Relocation, but being a CT does not make one Christian.

So I guess you could say some are Anti-Semites, but so were the
Founding Forefathers of America:

1. They chased the Jews out of their Country (selfish and evil)

2. Owned millions of black, indian and asian slaves.

America is a contradiction going into the middle east.

America needs to repent, and follow Jesus 100% then the war on terror
Will end. Then they will see clearly to defeat the militant psychopaths.

edit:
What is the state religion of America and Israel?

It's not Christianity.

There are people who are in Government whom God elects, to keep the crazies away from the red button.
Yes I believe Jesus is holding America and Israel together, praise him for that, but America and Israel
Need to show that they are responsible to the rest of the world, and they can do that by:

1. Destroying their inappropriate content industry.

2. And everything else will follow.

EDIT:

But all countries have sinned against God.
The point is not to become a country worshiper.
We can't be christian and worship countries.
That is satanism.

Only worship Jesus.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pastor J Dog

Sep 29, 2012
✟499.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think it is pretty clear that the video was a conglomeration of "theories" based on factual connections.

Looks to be.

The conspiracies which the video touches on are all well founded. However, the producer of the film merely studied the different aspects of the conspiracies and placed them into a single film in which he called a training video for illuminists.

Seems to be.

It would be very difficult for such a corporation to actually exist in modern times. While a paper trail can be burnt away, cyber evidence can usually not be so well hidden.

Why should they feel the need to hide?

And the illuminati is not a singular organization, but rather many singular legitimate organizations working towards the common goal of bringing their king, lucifer, into power on earth and worshiped as our messiah.:doh:

Ugh, but we have Jesus.

Upvote 0

Pastor J Dog

Sep 29, 2012
✟499.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It appears that the video is a fake/fictional. But, the Illuminati I believe is a very real organization and I think that the video gives a good representation of this. When I googled Illumicorp nothing really came up. No secret websites that you can login with a password. Seems to be a fraud.

Maybe.
Who knows.

Upvote 0

Pastor J Dog

Sep 29, 2012
✟499.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I imagine most people don't want to believe a corruption so vast exist and has existed from our first founding fathers, they certianly had to put on a better "Christian like image" back then, and today they have achieved only what they dreamed about.

I don't think most people can even grasp what kind of perversion is going on in our government, if you want to see a good look at the truth, u-tube "conspiracy of silence" it was a true life documentary on government corruption and it was quickly silenced..............they wish nobody made a copy before they destroyed the original

I would post it but its content wouldn't pass the rules
warning it contains mature subject matter

Shot true2theworld.
We'll give it a look.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

true2theword

Nov 8, 2012
✟8,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
They'll believe THAT. It's the fantasy conspiracies that need to go.

just the word conspiracy has lost its true meaning, today if you mention conspiracy, the first thing to pop into ones mind is some crazy story void of any evidence or truth.

on the contrary conspiracy simply means a secret plan to commit a crime or do harm

As Christians we know this is exactly what we are told satan is doing. As Christians we should be fully aware satan will more than likely be using people as he did Judas and all the other demon possessed illustrations we have in the bible to orchestrate his one world government, where he can step into leadership, by bodily possessing its leader.

then again if your Catholic you believe Revelations and Daniel phrophesies have already been fulfiled yet not sure where Jesus second coming occured as it is completely tied with the demise of the antichrist

Upvote 0

wordsoflife

Sep 18, 2012
✟2,417.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Maybe.
Who knows.

It's safe to say that it is fictional. We have the quote from the producer that was given in post #13. Also, there is no evidence for the existence of IllumiCorp. What evidence can you give that the video is not fictional?

Upvote 0

true2theword

Nov 8, 2012
✟8,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It's safe to say that it is fictional. We have the quote from the producer that was given in post #13. Also, there is no evidence for the existence of IllumiCorp. What evidence can you give that the video is not fictional?

Its safe to assume the video is not real as the leaders of the shadow government would not be so shrewd in assuming their followers would be willing to see them as "Masters" as the video gives this speculation.

then again demon possessed people have no will of their own

personally I think the show "stargate" is a good representation of how people can move about amongst us and nobody is wiser that these folks are carrying around an alien form of life inside them (a demon)

although the stargate depicts some of these goa'uld parisite entities as being good.........(lie of satan)

I don't think it to far fetched to believe during some of these secret satanic societies meetings and indoctrinations and initiations that demons are not given entrance through strange occult practices

then here is the bigger question, does a possessed person remember what they do under possession, or is it blocked from their memory, until the demon is removed

we see that satan entered Judas and none of the pharisees knew they were dealing with the devil himself, only afterward do we see Judas filled with remorse, realizing what he had done

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I believe some of our brothers and sisters TRULY believe in their heart of hearts that mankind can fix this world. Solve our problems under the right leadership and with hard work.
They must think that satans power over this earth ended upon Christ Jesus' Resurrection.
What they fail however to understand are the Words given us in Revelation to the churches. Whereas the Lord Jesus tells us, through John, that there are many who keep those so-called secrets of satan, and through them, the nations are deceived.

The Holy Scripture reveals to us that WE are the beasts of both Revelation and Daniel. Our nations while we are at the helm. The Word is written. It is and will be.

THERE ARE NONE THAT CAN BE CALLED GOOD. NO, NOT ONE.:sorry:

Upvote 0

Pastor J Dog

Sep 29, 2012
✟499.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes, I know.

The relevance of that comment is...?

To not take this stuff too seriously.

The mere mention of "flouride water" (even though it's factual) and some
People become wild.

Check here:

edit tags, end times hysteria, hackers

We just chillax talking about stuff. Not even taking it seriously, but
Some people just can't handle it.

That's why we need to follow Jesus and have the Spirit of God, in order
To absorb this stuff. For the pagan/reprobate/back slidden convert it is
Way too much, because it challenges their demonic lifestyle.

You see, when people realize that this world is coming to an end, they
Become scared, and want to change.

We should all strive to change for a God (Jesus) who is unchanging.

Upvote 0

Pastor J Dog

Sep 29, 2012
✟499.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
just the word conspiracy has lost its true meaning, today if you mention conspiracy, the first thing to pop into ones mind is some crazy story void of any evidence or truth.

on the contrary conspiracy simply means a secret plan to commit a crime or do harm

As Christians we know this is exactly what we are told satan is doing. As Christians we should be fully aware satan will more than likely be using people as he did Judas and all the other demon possessed illustrations we have in the bible to orchestrate his one world government, where he can step into leadership, by bodily possessing its leader.

then again if your Catholic you believe Revelations and Daniel phrophesies have already been fulfiled yet not sure where Jesus second coming occured as it is completely tied with the demise of the antichrist

Pretrib here.
Jesus is Coming.
Charismatic Catholics are pretty cool though.

Upvote 0

Pastor J Dog

Sep 29, 2012
✟499.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Huh?
Don't understand.

Upvote 0