Idaho public health official left a meeting in tears as anti-maskers swarmed her home

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,833.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Everyone is ignorant when it comes to things they haven't learned anything about. The number of things I am ignorant regarding is legion. The same is true of everyone.
I am proudly illiterate in over 6000 languages!

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Everyone is ignorant when it comes to things they haven't learned anything about. The number of things I am ignorant regarding is legion. The same is true of everyone.

The thing is I've learned a lot about viral infections and now none of its true. I received training in the military and was required to pay for yearly ppe training for myself and employees . None of what was taught is correct according to the new rules.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, you're not simple, and reasonably smart at spinning sophistical arguments.

Just a dumb Ole electrician. Nothing more nothing less. I've been called ignorant so many times I'm starting to think it's my middle name. I just smile and move on.

Upvote 0

LiberalChristian1980

Sep 20, 2018
Alexandria, VA
✟37,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
The thing is I've learned a lot about viral infections and now none of its true. I received training in the military and was required to pay for yearly ppe training for myself and employees . None of what was taught is correct according to the new rules.

Science refines and revises itself all the time. Things you learn about a scientific topic today will be outdated in the near future. Also, when it comes to things like viruses, things that work against one won't necessarily work against another. As we learn more about COVID we better understand how to protect ourselves against it. If it was like some viruses that could remain viable in the air even without being wrapped in respiratory droplets then masks would be basically useless against it. However, we now understand that it is very fragile in the open air, thus masks are effective. That's just science learning new things.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Science refines and revises itself all the time. Things you learn about a scientific topic today will be outdated in the near future. Also, when it comes to things like viruses, things that work against one won't necessarily work against another. As we learn more about COVID we better understand how to protect ourselves against it. If it was like some viruses that could remain viable in the air even without being wrapped in respiratory droplets then masks would be basically useless against it. However, we now understand that it is very fragile in the open air, thus masks are effective. That's just science learning new things.

I have a pretty good understanding. Thank you though.

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
anti-mask protesters.
Wow, such a nobel cause.
I suppose they could also be considered pro-death.

And to seek out the young child of someone important and to scare that kid, these are the cream of USA.

USA the world is watching.
Your president and his embarrassing lawsuits, the Trump supporters and their resistance to saving lives in a pandemic. 70 million USA people voted for this. 70 million. its very hard to believe.

Upvote 0