✟23,868.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I wasn't sure if this was the right place to post this but here we go:

Like the title says, I want to hear your stories. Anyone can reply but I'm manly asking people who lived a very different lifestyle and didn't necessarily grow up in a Christian household before finding God. Maybe you used to party a lot and drink and maybe even do drugs or maybe something else that is "bad"? What happened that made you change? Did you lose any old friends and have you ever been tempted to "go back" even if it was just for a moment? You don't have to tell me everything, only as much as you feel comfortable with.

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟738,052.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wasn't sure if this was the right place to post this but here we go:

Like the title says, I want to hear your stories. Anyone can reply but I'm manly asking people who lived a very different lifestyle and didn't necessarily grow up in a Christian household before finding God. Maybe you used to party a lot and drink and maybe even do drugs or maybe something else that is "bad"? What happened that made you change? Did you lose any old friends and have you ever been tempted to "go back" even if it was just for a moment? You don't have to tell me everything, only as much as you feel comfortable with.

I have created and audio testimony of parts of my life at
some parts are boring, but there was some interesting things too.

Upvote 0