Question ?

Oct 3, 2016
Miami beach,Fla
✟15,508.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
For being so understanding of me. I have dementia which leads to Alzheimer's. But it is not me writing, but God because I get spells I cannot remember and that is extremely frustrating for me. I love to write and I over write like now. I was saved five months ago and God called me "serve him", I still have not got over them words yet. I am honored to, but at my age seventy three I cannot imagine what he wants me to do, yet.

Pray for me a miracle to be normal again. Thank all of you for putting up with me. God bless. Question ?

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
For being so understanding of me. I have dementia which leads to Alzheimer's. But it is not me writing, but God because I get spells I cannot remember and that is extremely frustrating for me. I love to write and I over write like now. I was saved five months ago and God called me "serve him", I still have not got over them words yet. I am honored to, but at my age seventy three I cannot imagine what he wants me to do, yet.

Pray for me a miracle to be normal again. Thank all of you for putting up with me. God bless. Question ?

:heart: Bless yer heart, praying for you, (((hug)))

Upvote 0

FireHeart

Simply his Child
May 22, 2015
Oklahoma
✟17,101.00
Faith
Christian
Hi Question:D The interesting thing with God is that he is in no way limit to any kind of disability I am living proof of this and you know the people he uses the most seems to be the abnormal people the ones you wouldn't think that could be anything but what the world sees them as.

His world works opposite of ours for instance because of my past I am weak in almost every way of this world I have brain damage my body cannot work or function as normal people and I probably can never live on my own I will always need help always need to be treated as a child who need help to do even simple things in this world I am about as useless and as weak as you can get however I have seen how greatly he has enriched me in his love and I have been told by more people than I can count how I am so strong in him far stronger than I should be at only four years into faith.

You see for every way I am weak in this world he made me strong in his and I can tell it's the same for you as well. your weakness is going to be your greatest strength

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi; Sir. Sorry about your loss. Let me tell you about me; I'm a bit younger than you but sometimes I already struggle with the print size of Bibles. So I use a really large print Bible and, you know? it's wonderful to read passages with ease.

John 14; Psalm 46; Hebrews 12. When the outstanding content of these passages comes over in really good print, then it comes across really memorably!

Upvote 0

Question ?

Oct 3, 2016
Miami beach,Fla
✟15,508.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Hi Question:D The interesting thing with God is that he is in no way limit to any kind of disability I am living proof of this and you know the people he uses the most seems to be the abnormal people the ones you wouldn't think that could be anything but what the world sees them as.

His world works opposite of ours for instance because of my past I am weak in almost every way of this world I have brain damage my body cannot work or function as normal people and I probably can never live on my own I will always need help always need to be treated as a child who need help to do even simple things in this world I am about as useless and as weak as you can get however I have seen how greatly he has enriched me in his love and I have been told by more people than I can count how I am so strong in him far stronger than I should be at only four years into faith.

You see for every way I am weak in this world he made me strong in his and I can tell it's the same for you as well. your weakness is going to be your greatest strength

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

Prayers for you, dear brother, and I'm glad you're staying with us. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FireHeart

Simply his Child
May 22, 2015
Oklahoma
✟17,101.00
Faith
Christian
I had a bad user name and had to change it to Question ? I also forget because of my dementia. I have the spells and they are more than I can bare sometimes, I pray to God for a miracle so I can serve him better. Question ?
My friend I want you to receive a miracle so that you can feel better but I do not ask for a miracle for you to serve him better because no miracle is required. He loves adores and will use you as you are no matter how broken or imperfect you may feel and no matter how inadequate you feel to serve him I can promise you that he can and will use you as you are.

God is not looking for a heart that is strong or that is perfect or good enough for him the hearts he is looking for to do great and amazing things are the willing. it doesn't matter how many times you fall it doesn't matter how weak you are it doesn't matter how much you have messed up it and it doesn't matter how many imperfections you have if you say in your heart Lord use me as you will then he leaps with joy to know he has found a willing child to be molded and used to an unlimited extent.

Upvote 0

Question ?

Oct 3, 2016
Miami beach,Fla
✟15,508.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
My friend I want you to receive a miracle so that you can feel better but I do not ask for a miracle for you to serve him better because no miracle is required. He loves adores and will use you as you are no matter how broken or imperfect you may feel and no matter how inadequate you feel to serve him I can promise you that he can and will use you as you are.

God is not looking for a heart that is strong or that is perfect or good enough for him the hearts he is looking for to do great and amazing things are the willing. it doesn't matter how many times you fall it doesn't matter how weak you are it doesn't matter how much you have messed up it and it doesn't matter how many imperfections you have if you say in your heart Lord use me as you will then he leaps with joy to know he has found a willing child to be molded and used to an unlimited extent.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Question ?

Oct 3, 2016
Miami beach,Fla
✟15,508.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

Upvote 0