I deserve hell!!

J

Jesse2014

Did you know they have scientific evidence that hell exists? I just watched a documentary about hell. And I needed to know where I would go if I continue to rebel. I am scared.

Father God, I confess to you for the billionth time my sin: my sin of lust, adultery, idolatry, anger, cursing, hatred, sexual immorality, lying, rebellion, unforgiveness, jealousy, deliberate sins, narcissism, arrogance, and many more. I ask you would cleanse me from all these sins, and the sins I have not mentioned. Forgive me, Lord, and help me turn away from sin.

You are right when you judge me. You are right when you punish me. You are fair and just. But please be merciful to me, Lord God. My heart is full of rebellion. But you can create in me a heart of obedience and repentance. So please purify my heart; purify my soul as well. I ask for a heart of repentance and obedience. I also ask for a heart of true worship.

Father God, your servent, Paul, said it is those who obey the law that are justified. I am a lawbreaker. And because of my crime I deserve to be in hell for eternity. I ask, Lord, for mercy and grace. I also ask for your forgiveness for my crime; for desiring things you hate. Forgive me also for my wrongful fantasies, and for allowing poison to enter my mouth. Fill me with your Holy Spirit, so that I can live above sin and not carry out the desires of the flesh. Help me to love and obey your law.

I pray this in Jesus name. :amen:

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Did you know they have scientific evidence that hell exists? I just watched a documentary about hell. And I needed to know where I would go if I continue to rebel. I am scared.

Father God, I confess to you for the billionth time my sin: my sin of lust, adultery, idolatry, anger, cursing, hatred, sexual immorality, lying, rebellion, unforgiveness, jealousy, deliberate sins, narcissism, arrogance, and many more. I ask you would cleanse me from all these sins, and the sins I have not mentioned. Forgive me, Lord, and help me turn away from sin.

You are right when you judge me. You are right when you punish me. You are fair and just. But please be merciful to me, Lord God. My heart is full of rebellion. But you can create in me a heart of obedience and repentance. So please purify my heart; purify my soul as well. I ask for a heart of repentance and obedience. I also ask for a heart of true worship.

Father God, your servent, Paul, said it is those who obey the law that are justified. I am a lawbreaker. And because of my crime I deserve to be in hell for eternity. I ask, Lord, for mercy and grace. I also ask for your forgiveness for my crime; for desiring things you hate. Forgive me also for my wrongful fantasies, and for allowing poison to enter my mouth. Fill me with your Holy Spirit, so that I can live above sin and not carry out the desires of the flesh. Help me to love and obey your law.

David prayed similarly in Psalms, many times. David sinned. So do we, ALL of us. We ALL deserve hell, every single one of us. We are ALL prone to sin, to have wandering hearts and minds, to rebel.

The GOOD news is that when we repent, and our heart breaks and we are contrite for the sins we have committed and for loving our sins, He is just and faithful and He forgives our sins. David asked God to create in him a pure heart, and that is because on his own he did NOT have such a heart. He KNEW ONLY GOD could give him such a heart. It is the same with us. Only GOD can give us a pure heart and mind, and remove our desire/love for our sin.

Praying Jesse.

Upvote 0

jannikitty

wise ole owl
Nov 22, 2011
Pacific NW.
✟28,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Dear Lord, have mercy and grant his request. Let him hear from you and show him your forgiveness and acceptance ... come to his aid soon. In the Name of Jesus is power, mercy, and strength. Thank you in advance for what you are doing and will do in his life..Help Him to accept Himself as your child on His Way to the Promised land to come...heaven, not hell!

Upvote 0

nicedream

Senior Veteran
Aug 22, 2011
✟10,214.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
praying for peace in your heart...God loves you! He forgives you. But He wants us to *love* His ways, love what is *good* and right. He wants us to be free from sin, and that takes work and effort. His forgiveness is unconditional, but we should "work out our salvation...because it is God who works" in us to make us better people.

Upvote 0

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
44b59ffa-fbfc-4291-baf8-e0da73c2e73d_zps973ab4ea.jpg

PRAYING for you!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

grandvizier1006

I don't use this anymore, but I still follow Jesus
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2014
MS
✟664,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Jesse, it's good that you prayed. But as a Christian, you're already saved. You don't need to be afraid of Hell at all.

I don't want you to be so self-loathing. It nearly drives me to tears, thinking about what you have had to go through in life. A prayer like this one should be private, IMO. Why not start a prayer journal? I've been doing that for 5 months now, and it's been very helpful, getting a place to vent and pray where I can articulate myself perfectly.

Remember that God has forgiven you of all of these sins because you have believed and have decided to let God be the most important thing in your life.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
"David prayed similarly in Psalms, many times. David sinned. So do we, ALL of us. We ALL deserve hell, every single one of us. We are ALL prone to sin, to have wandering hearts and minds, to rebel.

The GOOD news is that when we repent, and our heart breaks and we are contrite for the sins we have committed and for loving our sins, He is just and faithful and He forgives our sins. David asked God to create in him a pure heart, and that is because on his own he did NOT have such a heart. He KNEW ONLY GOD could give him such a heart. It is the same with us. Only GOD can give us a pure heart and mind, and remove our desire/love for our sin".

50167f78de5c7.preview-620.jpg

Thank God, Romans 8 'Life through the Spirit'

8 Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,
2 because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death.....

Thank you Jesus, because you have set us free!

Read all of Romans 8 ...wow! Praise the Lord, thank you Jesus for all you have done for us :clap:

Romas 8 verse 31
god-with-us-against-us-orange-small.jpg

May the Lord Bless you richly, Jessie, with His presence!
:groupray:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.