Sep 29, 2015
✟17,970.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
i took two summer college math classes. and i am horrible at math and so i cheated the whole classes. i used a website that allows you to take a picture or enter in the problems and it gives you the answer. i have been struggling with salvation and spiritual warfare and i feel reaally bad about it but more so necause i told myself and promised God i wouldnt do it anymore and then i did it again. i emailed my proffessor and told him that i had used a calculator and that was a no no in the syllabus and would own up to the consequences. i told him it was on the exam. he told me he forgave me. but that wasnt the whole truth. the whole truth is that it was on both classes in their entirety and it wasnt just st a calculator but one that gives you the answers. do i need to tell him that part. i want to have true repentance and a clear conscience and i want to have saving faith so i may have eternal life.

Reactions: rebornfree

Countryangel707

Sep 29, 2015
✟17,970.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Just drop it at this point. You told the professor enough. Go and sin no more.

Also- why do I get the feeling you're a particular poster we've all seen before? You may not be- but I'm getting deja vu.
i do post a lot about salvation and saving faith and spiritual warefare. i just feel so lost.

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
i do post a lot about salvation and saving faith and spiritual warefare. i just feel so lost.
Ah. Perhaps sharing with you a more orthodox view of salvation may help? Constantly gaining and losing one's salvation is not actually a thing.

This is a repost of mine, so I hope you don't mind:

Salvation is having faith in Christ, receiving the indwelling/gift of the Holy Spirit, and coming to a knowledge of God the Father. Yes, we have faith, but a it is a gift by the grace of God, and it is actually God's mercy (and not our faith) that saves us. God draws us to Himself.

Justification is the process of becoming righteous. Justification by faith is being in a covenant with God. Because of Christ fulfilling the law, we're no longer under the Old Covenant, and Christ's Church is under the New Covenant. So, justification isn't a one time event for us. We're in a covenant with God, which is centered around union with Christ.

Faith is something of an action word. It's continuous, and it isn't a one moment in time deal. You are saved at your baptism into Christ, you are being saved through life in the Church and partaking of the sacraments, and you will be saved at the Final Judgment. So, a life in Christ is a journey to us.

If you fall, you get back up again and continue.

Upvote 0

fm107

Psalm 19:1-4 and Romans 1:20
May 12, 2009
London, UK
✟61,600.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Hi Countryangel,

God sees the heart. It's obvious you are repentant but don't go and through your life into disarray now. Here is an interesting quote from the Bible and I feel it applies in this circumstance:

Ecclesiastes 7:16
Be not overly righteous; neither make yourself overly wise: why should you destroy yourself?

The teacher knows you've cheated, telling him the different methods by which you cheated doesn't change anything. You've told him enough and I think it would be wise for your own sake to leave it alone now.

May I also say, I can see your earnestly running after eternal life, what a lovely thing to see. Your quite right, only faith in the work of the Lord can get us into Heaven, no amount of good works can get us there. Only faith.

God bless.

Upvote 0

shelley1952

May 14, 2016
Illinois
✟8,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The only thing I am wondering about is if you cheated yourself though. Did you cheat yourself out of learning, didnt you pay to go to college to learn. Since you got away with cheating this time are you going to end up doing it again on the next thing you have difficulty with or cheating on things all your life? What about the students who got their grades by hard work and leaning and doing whatever it took to learn, arent you kind of cheating them too ?
It’s better to study and get a bad grade than to cheat and get a good grade.

No its not our works that gets us to heaven but being disobedient to God if and only if continued can lead to some unnecessary problems. I know some people think that as New Testament believers that we suffer no consequences to our actions. If such is the case, then why did the Apostle Paul warn the members of the Christian churches in Galatia that if they, as Christians, sowed to please their sinful nature, from that nature they would reap destruction? If Divine grace through Jesus Christ renders the Kingdom law of sowing and reaping incompetent, immaterial, and irrelevant, why did Paul write as he did?
It is absolutely true that by professing faith in the Lord Jesus Christ we obtain remission of our sins. It also is absolutely true that we are going to reap what we are sowing.

The key is the concept of repentance. Throughout the Book of Acts we discover the Apostles did not restrict their preaching to belief in Christ, they insisted on works of repentance.

First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds. (Acts 26:20)

"Prove their repentance by their deeds"!

It is here, I believe, that current Christian teachings is missing the mark. We are proclaiming the need for faith in Christ but are omitting to stress the need for repenting and proving our repentance by our deeds, by turning away from our sinful ways and embracing Christ.

I know I am going against what everyone else is saying but even though you confessed to your professor as you said it wasnt the full truth and why didnt you tell the whole truth ? Could it be because you knew it was wrong and you didnt cheat on just one test but on two whole classes ? What is your insides telling you that you should do even if you are afraid to do it ? Everytime we pass over a sin lightly the easier and easier it gets until we start forgetting just what God says is sin in His eyes. Some may think this is nothing. That its just such a small thing it doesnt matter, it's all ok, but thats not how I think. When we say we are Christian everyone starts watching us to see if we are doing differently than the rest of the world. We are to be a Holy People.

1Pe 1:16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
Mat 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
1Th 4:7 God chose us to be holy. He does not want us to live in sin.

I only say all this because you are young with your whole life ahead of you if the Lord tarries. God is going to really use the young people in these last days because God is going to woo back to Himself a backslidden, forsaken people, He is calling us back to holiness. We need young strong in the faith Christians who can relate to the young people. They are going to have to be holy and strong in faith so the unsaved cant pull them away from their God instead of them helping the unbeliever find God. I would love to see you strong in faith and you can do it.

Anita Vinson in a little booklet entitled, Putting Christ in Your Classroom, writes: "Jesus is familiar with the little temptations and trials of the classroom. As the Son of God, He set forth principles that will help us. He even died for us so that we might be able to be closer to Him and be able to know that we are not alone when we face that History examination. However, there are two conditions that you must meet if Christ is to be on your side. You must put him first in everything you do, and obey His teachings as found in the New Testament."

The word "honesty" or some form of it, occurs eleven times in the King James Version of the New Testament. Paul urges the Romans to "provide things honest in the sight of all men" Romans 12:17. He urges Christians to live "in all godliness and honesty", I Timothy 2:2. You recall that in Christ's parable of the seed and the sower, he refers to the man with the "honest and good heart", Luke 8:15. Honesty is a quality that is taught again and again in the Bible.

What do you suppose Jesus would have done if he had had the opportunity to cheat in some of his boyhood classes? Do you suppose he would have reasoned, "Well, what's it going to hurt? No one will ever know."

If you and I are Christians, we must guide our actions by Christ's standards, regardless of what anyone else does. We could never imagine Jesus cheating on a test or in any other way.

When you are faced with the opportunity to cheat, pray for the courage to use the occasion as an opportunity to portray sterling Christian character and honesty.
There are many classroom situations which you will face as a student, but the criterion for decisions will always remain the same: What would Jesus do if He were in your shoes? As a student, realize the value of your school days for making an impression for Jesus. Use them, in honesty and godliness, for the glory of God.

Usually anything that has to do with cheating is always a sin. Whether it’s cheating on your taxes, cheating someone on a business deal, or cheating when you’re not married it’s always wrong.

When you cheat on a test you are deceiving yourself and deceiving others and this should not be. Not only is it lying, but it’s also stealing. It’s taking work that is not yours.

Whether it’s plagiarism from a website, passing notes with answers, googling questions on your smart phone, or the old fashioned looking on someone else’s paper, there are principles from Scripture that tell us it’s wrong.

James 4:17 If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn’t do it, it is sin for them.
Luke 16:10 “If you are faithful in little things, you will be faithful in large ones. But if you are dishonest in little things, you won’t be honest with greater responsibilities.

It is said one third of teens use their phones to cheat in school. Do not follow the world.

Romans 12:2 Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

1 Peter 1:14 So you must live as God’s obedient children.Don’t slip back into your old ways of living to satisfy your own desires. You didn’t know any better then.

God bless you young lady, may He watch over you and guide you in His ways.

Reactions: Luke17:37
Upvote 0

Countryangel707

Sep 29, 2015
✟17,970.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
The only thing I am wondering about is if you cheated yourself though. Did you cheat yourself out of learning, didnt you pay to go to college to learn. Since you got away with cheating this time are you going to end up doing it again on the next thing you have difficulty with or cheating on things all your life? What about the students who got their grades by hard work and leaning and doing whatever it took to learn, arent you kind of cheating them too ?

No its not our works that gets us to heaven but being disobedient to God if and only if continued can lead to some unnecessary problems. I know some people think that as New Testament believers that we suffer no consequences to our actions. If such is the case, then why did the Apostle Paul warn the members of the Christian churches in Galatia that if they, as Christians, sowed to please their sinful nature, from that nature they would reap destruction? If Divine grace through Jesus Christ renders the Kingdom law of sowing and reaping incompetent, immaterial, and irrelevant, why did Paul write as he did?
It is absolutely true that by professing faith in the Lord Jesus Christ we obtain remission of our sins. It also is absolutely true that we are going to reap what we are sowing.

The key is the concept of repentance. Throughout the Book of Acts we discover the Apostles did not restrict their preaching to belief in Christ, they insisted on works of repentance.

First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds. (Acts 26:20)

It is here, I believe, that current Christian teachings is missing the mark. We are proclaiming the need for faith in Christ but are omitting to stress the need for repenting and proving our repentance by our deeds, by turning away from our sinful ways and embracing Christ.

I know I am going against what everyone else is saying but even though you confessed to your professor as you said it wasnt the full truth and why didnt you tell the whole truth ? Could it be because you knew it was wrong and you didnt cheat on just one test but on two whole classes ? What is your insides telling you that you should do even if you are afraid to do it ? Everytime we pass over a sin lightly the easier and easier it gets until we start forgetting just what God says is sin in His eyes. Some may think this is nothing. That its just such a small thing it doesnt matter, it's all ok, but thats not how I think. When we say we are Christian everyone starts watching us to see if we are doing differently than the rest of the world. We are to be a Holy People.

Mat 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

I only say all this because you are young with your whole life ahead of you if the Lord tarries. God is going to really use the young people in these last days because God is going to woo back to Himself a backslidden, forsaken people, He is calling us back to holiness. We need young strong in the faith Christians who can relate to the young people. They are going to have to be holy and strong in faith so the unsaved cant pull them away from their God instead of them helping the unbeliever find God. I would love to see you strong in faith and you can do it.

Anita Vinson in a little booklet entitled, Putting Christ in Your Classroom, writes: "Jesus is familiar with the little temptations and trials of the classroom. As the Son of God, He set forth principles that will help us. He even died for us so that we might be able to be closer to Him and be able to know that we are not alone when we face that History examination. However, there are two conditions that you must meet if Christ is to be on your side. You must put him first in everything you do, and obey His teachings as found in the New Testament."

The word "honesty" or some form of it, occurs eleven times in the King James Version of the New Testament. Paul urges the Romans to "provide things honest in the sight of all men" Romans 12:17. He urges Christians to live "in all godliness and honesty", I Timothy 2:2. You recall that in Christ's parable of the seed and the sower, he refers to the man with the "honest and good heart", Luke 8:15. Honesty is a quality that is taught again and again in the Bible.

What do you suppose Jesus would have done if he had had the opportunity to cheat in some of his boyhood classes? Do you suppose he would have reasoned, "Well, what's it going to hurt? No one will ever know."

If you and I are Christians, we must guide our actions by Christ's standards, regardless of what anyone else does. We could never imagine Jesus cheating on a test or in any other way.

When you are faced with the opportunity to cheat, pray for the courage to use the occasion as an opportunity to portray sterling Christian character and honesty.
There are many classroom situations which you will face as a student, but the criterion for decisions will always remain the same: What would Jesus do if He were in your shoes? As a student, realize the value of your school days for making an impression for Jesus. Use them, in honesty and godliness, for the glory of God.

Usually anything that has to do with cheating is always a sin. Whether it’s cheating on your taxes, cheating someone on a business deal, or cheating when you’re not married it’s always wrong.

When you cheat on a test you are deceiving yourself and deceiving others and this should not be. Not only is it lying, but it’s also stealing. It’s taking work that is not yours.

Whether it’s plagiarism from a website, passing notes with answers, googling questions on your smart phone, or the old fashioned looking on someone else’s paper, there are principles from Scripture that tell us it’s wrong.

James 4:17 If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn’t do it, it is sin for them.
Luke 16:10 “If you are faithful in little things, you will be faithful in large ones. But if you are dishonest in little things, you won’t be honest with greater responsibilities.

It is said one third of teens use their phones to cheat in school. Do not follow the world.

Romans 12:2 Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

1 Peter 1:14 So you must live as God’s obedient children.Don’t slip back into your old ways of living to satisfy your own desires. You didn’t know any better then.

So your saying I should re email him and tell him the whole truth? I guess Im just afraid because I think that will fail me in the classes and it cost $500 and that took a lot out of my family because we are poor.

Upvote 0

DiscipleHeLovesToo

Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2010
✟77,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
So your saying I should re email him and tell him the whole truth? I guess Im just afraid because I think that will fail me in the classes and it cost $500 and that took a lot out of my family because we are poor.

what's important is that you've judged yourself and confessed your sin to God - since He forgave you some 2000 years before you were born, all you need to do is receive His forgiveness.

but if you want to be effective in your chosen career, then you'll need this math knowledge at some point - so re-take these classes and don't cheat this time - hire a tutor instead. it will postpone your graduation and cost you more money, but it will help to hammer in a lesson you likely won't forget about cheating - when you cheat, the one cheated will always end up being you :)

Upvote 0

Kit Sigmon

May 18, 2016
USA
✟76,189.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
i took two summer college math classes. and i am horrible at math and so i cheated the whole classes. i used a website that allows you to take a picture or enter in the problems and it gives you the answer. i have been struggling with salvation and spiritual warfare and i feel reaally bad about it but more so necause i told myself and promised God i wouldnt do it anymore and then i did it again. i emailed my proffessor and told him that i had used a calculator and that was a no no in the syllabus and would own up to the consequences. i told him it was on the exam. he told me he forgave me. but that wasnt the whole truth. the whole truth is that it was on both classes in their entirety and it wasnt just st a calculator but one that gives you the answers. do i need to tell him that part. i want to have true repentance and a clear conscience and i want to have saving faith so i may have eternal life.

Countryangel707: I'm going to be honest with you about your situation here, not only did you "fudge" on your confession about cheating, you also cheating yourself out of a good education and you be cheating your future employer an yourself, here's why: because you lack the ability to do math. Instead of getting the necessary education and tutoring in math that you need, you cheat. I've seen how this play out on the job scene, I've had to endure co-workers who couldn't do math or problem solving, they had the college degrees but they cheated to get the good grades and it showed up in their work and they ended up losing their jobs.

People who don't respect the Lord and the bible, won't respect themselves or others, this be showing in how they relate to others...they tell half truths(lie), practice deceptions...these things need to be repented of... stopped. You got the potential to go far in life, but at this point you just "fronting", not being sincere in your faith walk with the Lord. You need help, ask for it, get the education that you need...this also applies in your faith walk, if you lacking there, get yourself connected at church with a bible teacher and a prayer partner. You don't have to flounder in your education or in your faith walk, seek help, do it "today".

Upvote 0

Countryangel707

Sep 29, 2015
✟17,970.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Countryangel707: I'm going to be honest with you about your situation here, not only did you "fudge" on your confession about cheating, you also cheating yourself out of a good education and you be cheating your future employer an yourself, here's why: because you lack the ability to do math. Instead of getting the necessary education and tutoring in math that you need, you cheat. I've seen how this play out on the job scene, I've had to endure co-workers who couldn't do math or problem solving, they had the college degrees but they cheated to get the good grades and it showed up in their work and they ended up losing their jobs.

People who don't respect the Lord and the bible, won't respect themselves or others, this be showing in how they relate to others...they tell half truths(lie), practice deceptions...these things need to be repented of... stopped. You got the potential to go far in life, but at this point you just "fronting", not being sincere in your faith walk with the Lord. You need help, ask for it, get the education that you need...this also applies in your faith walk, if you lacking there, get yourself connected at church with a bible teacher and a prayer partner. You don't have to flounder in your education or in your faith walk, seek help, do it "today".
So what do I do to make things right?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

shelley1952

May 14, 2016
Illinois
✟8,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I so hate to see some of the flippant responses on posts sometimes. They give no serious thought to Gods Words before they say things, this is a bigger issue than you repenting a half truth to your professor, which I hope you repented to God first and foremost as He is the one to be concerned about what He thinks. ( repenting a half truth is like not repenting at all and I hope you didnt try that with God.
Those saying its no big deal but they are not looking at it from the spiritual standpoint or even the basic human side. The human side, like I said before, will think to cheat the next time something hard comes along is ok since you got away with it this time, I mean its no big deal right ? The classes may have cost you 500.00 so does that justify you cheating ? Does your family know what you did ? You know what is right from wrong and you know what you're going to do and so do I since you are making excuses. Since you knew it cost $500 you should of gotten steps to get help before it was all said and done, now you are in a spot, a cross roads which may set up a pattern for your whole life. I do not take Gods Word lightly and neither should anyone calling themselves a Christian. The sad story is too many of Gods children have trampled under foot His Word not understanding the holiness we are called to. I pray you will have the strength to do whats right in spite of the general consensus but its all up to you. The reason I said you know what your going to do and I probably do too is in spite of all the reasons I gave you before that you need to do right, in your answer to me your concern was over the $500.00 and your poor family. Its pretty plain nothing I said actually affected you. I did see a couple other people gave good advice, especially kit.

Just remember, in the end we each stand before God alone, we will not be allowed to blame anyone else for what we did or didnt do while on earth.

Anyway, God gave you a freewill to do whatever you want.

Reactions: Kenny'sID
Upvote 0

Countryangel707

Sep 29, 2015
✟17,970.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I so hate to see some of the flippant responses on posts sometimes. They give no serious thought to Gods Words before they say things, this is a bigger issue than you repenting a half truth to your professor, which I hope you repented to God first and foremost as He is the one to be concerned about what He thinks. ( repenting a half truth is like not repenting at all and I hope you didnt try that with God.
Those saying its no big deal but they are not looking at it from the spiritual standpoint or even the basic human side. The human side, like I said before, will think to cheat the next time something hard comes along is ok since you got away with it this time, I mean its no big deal right ? The classes may have cost you 500.00 so does that justify you cheating ? Does your family know what you did ? You know what is right from wrong and you know what you're going to do and so do I since you are making excuses. Since you knew it cost $500 you should of gotten steps to get help before it was all said and done, now you are in a spot, a cross roads which may set up a pattern for your whole life. I do not take Gods Word lightly and neither should anyone calling themselves a Christian. The sad story is too many of Gods children have trampled under foot His Word not understanding the holiness we are called to. I pray you will have the strength to do whats right in spite of the general consensus but its all up to you. The reason I said you know what your going to do and I probably do too is in spite of all the reasons I gave you before that you need to do right, in your answer to me your concern was over the $500.00 and your poor family. Its pretty plain nothing I said actually affected you. I did see a couple other people gave good advice, especially kit.

Just remember, in the end we each stand before God alone, we will not be allowed to blame anyone else for what we did or didnt do while on earth.

Anyway, God gave you a freewill to do whatever you want.
i think i am going to tell him the truth. i typed an email but saved it in the drafts. yes my family knows but thry didnt say anything about it. im just so afraid of what if im not truly repenting i mean i think i have changed my mind about it and i dont plan on doing it again. i want to be a true child of Jesus. i want to have true Biblical saving faith. im just struggling.

Reactions: Kenny'sID
Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi countryangel,

You posted while I was writing this, and I'm pleased to see that you are going to tell your professor. I suggest that you say a prayer first and ask God to forgive you and to give you the right words in which to tell your professor. I think you will feel much better when you have confessed. I understand your concerns about the money, but pray about that too. If you trust God He will help you do the right thing, and also provide a way forward. :)

Saying a prayer for you. :prayer:

Reactions: shelley1952
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

shelley1952

May 14, 2016
Illinois
✟8,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't think you'd do it again , you've owned up to it .. Just don't lose the calculator ...
It is human nature to promise to never do something again but then do it again, how many of us have owned up to something in our lives and still did it over and over. When you become a child of God the cycle doesnt stop unless we crucify the flesh....
Gal 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
So many Christians have never even heard this term before let alone try to do it. This is so clear when you hear them talk especially those still using words from the world, words I never even used as an unbeliever. I don't imagine countryangel has gotten that far yet as she said herself she is struggling with salvation and spiritual warfare. You must crucify the flesh or die spiritually! ... Christians are like spiritual gladiators who must fight the sinful nature till the death, Well those who are serious about being a child of God, who are serious about being disciples of Christs (disciplined learner) Who are serious about being holy as Christ said be ye holy as I am holy.

Reactions: 4x4toy
Upvote 0

Luke17:37

Jan 2, 2016
United States
✟12,166.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

OP, this is sound advice. You could take for an example the tax collector Zacchaeus (Luke 19). Praying God would grant "godly sorrow," which, "produces repentance leading to salvation" (2 Corinthians 7:8-11), as opposed to worldy sorrow.

Reactions: shelley1952
Upvote 0

Countryangel707

Sep 29, 2015
✟17,970.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
just to update everyone. i emailed my professor and told him the whole truth that i used a calculator in the whole course and that it wasnt just w calculator but one that literally gave me the answers. he said that he will speak with the head of his department to find a resulotion that is glorifying to God and is good for me and the college. i go to a Christian college. i am actually a freshman this coming fall. so i am praying they wont kick me out of it but i understand that i am in the wrong. i have appologized to God and asked Him to give me a new and clean heart and to help me to never commit the sin again. i hope im going about his correctly.

Upvote 0

Luke17:37

Jan 2, 2016
United States
✟12,166.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You must crucify the flesh or die spiritually! ... Christians are like spiritual gladiators who must fight the sinful nature till the death, Well those who are serious about being a child of God, who are serious about being disciples of Christs (disciplined learner) Who are serious about being holy as Christ said be ye holy as I am holy.

Yes! Except, those who are not serious about being disciples of Christ/being holy are at great risk for being self deceived about their salvation (Matthew 7:15-27), or for turning away from their faith because of difficulty or false teaching (Matthew 24:9-13). I think it's quite conceivable that the Tribulation (Matthew 24) could happen in my lifetime. Unless we become passionate about obedience to Jesus and holiness, I think there's no chance of enduring in faith through it. The pre-tribulation, mid-tribulation, and pre-wrath rapture is not in the Bible, but post-tribulation resurrection-gathering is (thus, we need to be prepared to overcome by obedience unto death, because few Christians will survive the Tribulation).

Upvote 0