✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praise God

amen ..:amen: praise him all the more for his goodness and his mercy unto us .

for he has forgiven us our sins and has caused us to die in Christ and has raised us up again to life in Christ Jesus ..so freeing us from sin and its curse .. and as the power of the curse is in sin... and we are free from sin.. the curse has no place in us ..

receive forgiveness and receive healing ..
continued sin gives the curse a right to be at work in us ..so repent and ask forgiveness and then be free from the curse .and be healed in Jesus name.

the lord Jesus said "which is easier to say, your sins are forgiven ?or take up your bed and walk.. but that you might know the son of man (Jesus) has power to forgive sins .... he then told the man to get up and walk and the man did and was healed.

why did the lord lump forgiveness and healing together ? because he knew that without sin.. the curse of it .. (the working of death in the body ..for all sickness if unchecked leads to death)has no power in the body .. thus to say .. you sins are forgiven .is to heal the body from the cause of dis-ease.. and with the cause dealt with ..healing is inevitable .

"If you believe ,all things are possible .."

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,053,319.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well all I know is that I had M.E. for 18 years.
Right from the start, I felt fairly positive about it. I didn't like it because I had to give up work and felt pretty useless at times, yet I felt sure that God was in it, and would speak to me through it in some way.

I used to go regularly to a healing centre, and met Christians who rebuked me for staying in bed and not going to the healing service. I met Christians who felt led to give me certain books on healing or who felt they should lay hands on me and rebuke the illness. My testimony was always that God was making me whole and that one day that would include complete physical healing. When he chose to do that was not for me to say. But Christians, including some on this forum, told me that this was not faith and I would not be healed because I didn't believe ( i.e. as they did).

But even though my views on healing have not changed, the Lord healed me 5 years ago of M.E, suddenly and completely.
Also I would say that those 18 years were very rich, and I learnt a lot about myself and about leaning on God. I once did a timeline of my life, and there was more going on during my M.E years than at almost any other time.

My healing was all from God. I can't be tempted to claim that it was through MY faith or prayers. I'm not saying that other people do that, but I'm glad I can't. It was all from God. To him be the glory. :clap: :clap: :amen:

Reactions: Alithis
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well all I know is that I had M.E. for 18 years.
Right from the start, I felt fairly positive about it. I didn't like it because I had to give up work and felt pretty useless at times, yet I felt sure that God was in it, and would speak to me through it in some way.

I used to go regularly to a healing centre, and met Christians who rebuked me for staying in bed and not going to the healing service. I met Christians who felt led to give me certain books on healing or who felt they should lay hands on me and rebuke the illness. My testimony was always that God was making me whole and that one day that would include complete physical healing. When he chose to do that was not for me to say. But Christians, including some on this forum, told me that this was not faith and I would not be healed because I didn't believe ( i.e. as they did).

But even though my views on healing have not changed, the Lord healed me 5 years ago of M.E, suddenly and completely.
Also I would say that those 18 years were very rich, and I learnt a lot about myself and about leaning on God. I once did a timeline of my life, and there was more going on during my M.E years than at almost any other time.

My healing was all from God. I can't be tempted to claim that it was through MY faith or prayers. I'm not saying that other people do that, but I'm glad I can't. It was all from God. To him be the glory. :clap: :clap: :amen:
Thankyou for that wonderful testimony.
praise God .he is faithful and true.
ours is to believe
ours is to have faith
ours is to trust in HIM.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
where does sickness come from ? it is a resulting effect of the curse of Sin . if sin is cleansed from us by the blood of the lamb .. then what right does sickness have in our body ..what right does a spirit of infirmity have to maintain its place in our life ? .. answers to these questions need to be sought from the lord who knows these things .the reason can differ in every situation . why do we not gain the victory in one situation yet gain it in another .. ?
israel displayed this when they went against an enemy one day and were victorious .. went against an enemy another time and failed dismally .. then sought the lord as to why .. and he revealed "sin" in the camp to be the cause .. they dealt with the sin .. then gained the victory...

-All these things are written for our instruction and admonishment . So we see that sin in our lives can plays an integral part in opposing the will of God and must be dealt with . what is overlooked all to often is the one sin which is profound in producing Null effect .. it is the sin of unbelief

the way i hear so many folks speak on this topic is from a stance of unbelief .. they reason from the carnal mind and its not the way to go .
they say between the lines .. people are not healed thus god does not heal . it is a stance founded solidly on the mind of the flesh not the mind of Christ .. for the mind of christ does not question if God cannot -that's unbelief .. but rather seeks to know his will as to why the father "does not" .

the carnal mind look at what he sees .. he sees the person unhealed , undelivered and ..reasons that god cannot .. the carnal mind wars against the Spirit .

the mind of Christ stands firmly in faith and remains unmoved by what is seen and is undaunted in moving on to seek out by prayer and fasting ..why that which is the will of God according to Gods own word (who cannot lie) is not transpiring according to his own word . faith does not throw its hands in the air and say "oh well ..thats that" . faith in God is found in LOve for God and trust in God and love never gives up ,never stops asking and never ceases to belief no matter what the eyes observe .

Upvote 0

camphigrades

Grace wins.
Mar 26, 2013
Florida, USA
✟8,022.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I just want to share with anyone here who is seeking healing themselves, knows someone who is, or anyone who just wants to learn and understand more about healing- how to receive it and how to minister it to others...Charis Bible College has Healing School every Thursday afternoon from its campus in Colorado. Every week they have a teaching on healing, and anyone can watch it for free online. Even better, the past 4 year of Healing School have been archived and every single session is available to stream for free. I've been watching and soaking in these incredible teachings and they've brought me from weak faith full of unbelief, to KNOWING that I AM healed. It's really changed my entire perspective on sickness and healing. http://www.charisbiblecollege.org/news/categories/1-healing-school

Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I also am not into the name it and claim it. The trick is praying Gods will in a situation and having the anointing and the power. Gods Word says that Jesus healed all and He did Gods will so it is Gods will to heal and deliver people. It is important to remember that the gifts are Gods to give and the power comes from Him alone. Only Holy Ghost anointed and given power by God can do His will in the area of healing. God still heals today but not on cue and not on our timetable but rather His. A perfect example of that is the man born blind, it was not his fault or his parents but rather to glorify God in his healing and he was healed when it was Gods time, not before, and not late but in His perfect time.

as we grow and learn we also must humbly amend so things we have said , God does heal according to his wil and it is his will to heal ..always .
but the timetable is any time we act in faith by being obedient to his word .
this i am beginning to learn .

Jesus told us to GO and heal the sick preach the gospel drive out demons etc.. if we have the Holy Spirit ,then ,we have the Holy Spirit! and can do ANYTHING the lord tells us to do . he did not say to them "go and heal the sick but they wil only get healed by my timetable .. he said .. Go and heal the sick . so from the moment he said it .. his timable began .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums