Dec 27, 2004
✟127,276.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
lol well lets just say im not really sure what "wof" is and i'm not into the name it claim it thing..:p

i just Love the lord Jesus and have tangibly experienced his manifest power so very often in many ways and a while back got stirred because what is the point preaching the good news of the kingdom of God ..without the power thereof .
what use is it to say to a person be filled if you don't then give him bread.
what use saying Jesus can heal you if we don't then lay hands on them and see them healed ? a promise with no fulfillment is an empty promise and my God does NOT make empty promises .

He healed me of severe dermatitis:clap:(by severe i mean it could get like fish scales on my forehead so i could not raise my eyebrows in ts worse times )

he delivered me from a recurring nightmare of intense fear which i suffered from as a kid and for more then 15 years -after he showed me a vision of him walking on the oceans of the world as a man walks on a puddle and in a dream cast a demon out from my life and house .i woke in the morning and never again suffered from that nightmare .:clap:

he healed me of chronic sinus issues and always been off work in agony due to them:clap:

he healed my son of chicken pox miraculously all the spots vanished after we prayed :clap:

he delivered me from Chian smoking cigarettes-he ed me to a person who gave me a book and i thought oh well it seems odd im getting this book a few days after trusting god to make me free so i read it out of curiosity . it took 7 days and i never smoked again(that was some 15 yrs back now ).:clap:

he delivered me from smoking weed he showed me i could find comfort in him and i began to do so and stopped the weed .and he showed me it was sinful and led me to repent and ask forgiveness for it because it was not of faith and not pleasing to my lord .:clap:

he healed my son of that allergy which caused him to swell severely and block his breathing (he has since eaten all the same things and had no allergies .):clap:

he healed me from a stomach pain on my right side and also after i had asked him for wisdom to help me lose weight (as i had become very unhealthy and it was not a good witness) and he led me on a path .. [as i listened and obeyed him]which caused me to lose 19 kg in 2 .5 months (thats about 31pounds)-as easy as:clap: i now put on 1 kg and lose 1 kg every week .

more recently i had severe chronic hives ,,(id share a pic, but no one wants to see my arm pit haha) our friends laid hands on me and after that i got 2 more hives and i looked at them and i laughed and i said .." i don't believe you Jesus has healed me ..they faded away and i got Zero more none zilch .-i praised God very much because i was breaking out in 4 to 5 huge welts every single day it was misery .

he healed me from a small tumor on my cheek it was not big but it began to look awful and i became perplexed by it ..i wondered if i had to go to the DR and have it cut out and a stitch put in .. and as i wondered about that i suddenly caled on the lord and prayed "father please heal this thing right off my body " (it was very spontaneous) then i slapped my cheek ..yes i did lol and i said get off my body in the name of JEsus"! .. and promptly went to work and forgot about it .. a few days later i went to shave and looked once ..did a double take and ran to my wife excited ..it had vanished from my cheek ..

Faith understandably grows..
why would i now not believe..

now im excited by what Osacar has been sharing about praying for others because it is written .. and these signs shall follow them that believe -they will lay hands on the sick and they shall be healed "pp.

and im open to rebuke (tell off) anyone who shares doubt, casting water on fire to snuff out hope and faith .

through the and 90's forward in the west we saw very little of healing and miracles our generation through unbelief did not grasp the promises of god ..i have a feeling the next generation(folks coming to the lord now ) will not make the same error - while in the east healing miracles and even raising of the dead is common place -whats the difference ? they BELIEVE and get on with it .

with God ALL things are possible :clap:
I also am not into the name ity and claim it. The trick is praying Gods will in a situation and having the annointing and the power. Gods WEord says that Jesus healed all and He did Gods will so it is Gods will to heal and deliver people. It is important to remember that the gifts are Gods to give and the power comes from Him alone. Only Holy Ghost annointed and given power by God can do His will in the area of healing. God still heals today but not on cue and not on our timetable but rather His. A perfect example of that is the man born blind, it was not his fault or his parents but rather to glorify God in his healing and he was healed when it was Gods time, not before, and not late but in His perfect time.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But i feel to say..again with the blind man? The lord healed all who came to him.. lepers deaf dumb lame ,all manner of infirmity.many he cast out demons and the folk were healed.

i feel when we focus on one blind man.a single mentioned case.that we must search our heart and be truthful and honest as to why we focus on that single instance.and it is to appease our consience of our unbelief. Its to make excuse.

we speak of Gods will in that case..yet he says abide in me and i in you and..what ever you ask in my name i will do it.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Matthew 8:17 “…Himself took our infirmities and bare our sickness.”
Luke 5:15 “…multitudes came together to hear, and to be healed by him of their INFIRMITIES”
Luke 7:21 “And in the same hour he cured many of their infirmities, and plagues, and of evil spirits.”
Luke 8:2 “…which had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities ”

Luke 13:11 “And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity(speaking of an evil spirit that oppresses people with sickness and disease) eighteen years, and was bowed over together, and could in no wise lift up herself." (speaking of an evil spirit that oppresses people with sickness and disease) eighteen years, and was bowed over together, and could in no wise lift up herself."And when Jesus saw her he called here to him, and said unto her, Woman you are loosed from your infirmity..

Reactions: Truthfrees
Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
lol well lets just say im not really sure what "wof" is and i'm not into the name it claim it thing..:p

I know that wof does not use the phrase "name it and claim it" any more than non-wof use the phrase "doubt, pout, and do without." It is just a trite little phrase detractors use to belittle and diminish.
After studying after Hagin and Kenyon for 40 years, I have come to the conclusion that confession without belief is just speaking words into the air. "Confession" means to say the same thing that you believe. If you do not believe, then what you are doing is not really confession. It is just a mental/verbal rehearshal of a thing that you do not have but wish you did.
You really have to have the belief in your heart first.
Jesus imparts belief into our hearts by revelation. That is how faith comes... not by confession, straining your brain or concentration or any other mental means.
When Jesus said "all things are possible if you believe" He was not telling you to try and believe anything. He was simply saying if belief was present in your heart then it will happen. Faith does not come by choice or by a mental decision. It comes by revelation of truth into your spirit.
Stop trying to believe... just know it is true and that there is nothing you can do about it. I am healed by the stripes of Jesus... I doubt I could ever be sick. How could that be possible? Faith comes from within... sometimes it takes you soulical man time to catch up with the spirit.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know that wof does not use the phrase "name it and claim it" any more than non-wof use the phrase "doubt, pout, and do without." It is just a trite little phrase detractors use to belittle and diminish.
After studying after Hagin and Kenyon for 40 years, I have come to the conclusion that confession without belief is just speaking words into the air. "Confession" means to say the same thing that you believe. If you do not believe, then what you are doing is not really confession. It is just a mental/verbal rehearshal of a thing that you do not have but wish you did.
You really have to have the belief in your heart first.
Jesus imparts belief into our hearts by revelation. That is how faith comes... not by confession, straining your brain or concentration or any other mental means.
When Jesus said "all things are possible if you believe" He was not telling you to try and believe anything. He was simply saying if belief was present in your heart then it will happen. Faith does not come by choice or by a mental decision. It comes by revelation of truth into your spirit.
Stop trying to believe... just know it is true and that there is nothing you can do about it. I am healed by the stripes of Jesus... I doubt I could ever be sick. How could that be possible? Faith comes from within... sometimes it takes you soulical man time to catch up with the spirit.

thanks for the fair clarification.. and within that clarification i agree .

after all the mouth speaks from the abundance of the heart ..so if the heart is filled with belief and faith and love and hope ..it speaks of it .

the heart does not get filled by the mouth speaking .it gets filed by the Holy Ghost .. and out of the belly living waters flow .. not the other way around .
to take of the mind and the intellect and the world and try to impose it inwardly ..is carnal effort .

Where as the lord said it is not by might (self effort)nor by power (self will)but by MY spirit ..

prayer :prayer:Father ,give us more of you ,that is to say Lord let us be ever more surrended to your lordship in us . Amen

Upvote 0

camphigrades

Grace wins.
Mar 26, 2013
Florida, USA
✟8,022.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
As someone struggling with a debilitating, undiagnosed chronic illness that has left me house-bound (and often bedridden) for the past three years, this thread is a gift. It took me the first two years to break free from all the unbelief that I've been taught and immersed in all my life, and then this past year has been me realizing that healing has already been provided, I just have to believe it and stand in it until I see the promises manifest in my body. Which is exactly what I've been doing. God has repeatedly given me Isaiah 40:31, and I KNOW that I WILL run and walk again with strength (I used to walk & run daily and was very healthy & fit). I don't know why it hasn't happened yet, other than I have wavered many times back to unbelief, whenever the symptoms get bad and scary. But I still believe and am standing on that scripture, as well as the simple truth of Psalm 103:3. I love this thread!

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As someone struggling with a debilitating, undiagnosed chronic illness that has left me house-bound (and often bedridden) for the past three years, this thread is a gift. It took me the first two years to break free from all the unbelief that I've been taught and immersed in all my life, and then this past year has been me realizing that healing has already been provided, I just have to believe it and stand in it until I see the promises manifest in my body. Which is exactly what I've been doing. God has repeatedly given me Isaiah 40:31, and I KNOW that I WILL run and walk again with strength (I used to walk & run daily and was very healthy & fit). I don't know why it hasn't happened yet, other than I have wavered many times back to unbelief, whenever the symptoms get bad and scary. But I still believe and am standing on that scripture, as well as the simple truth of Psalm 103:3. I love this thread!
Thank your for your wonderful testimony.
In the end, regardless of what manifests, the faithful will be found faithful. The word is the word and that is all that matters. :amen:

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,543.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I also am not into the name ity and claim it. The trick is praying Gods will in a situation and having the annointing and the power. Gods WEord says that Jesus healed all and He did Gods will so it is Gods will to heal and deliver people. It is important to remember that the gifts are Gods to give and the power comes from Him alone. Only Holy Ghost annointed and given power by God can do His will in the area of healing. God still heals today but not on cue and not on our timetable but rather His. A perfect example of that is the man born blind, it was not his fault or his parents but rather to glorify God in his healing and he was healed when it was Gods time, not before, and not late but in His perfect time.

Naming and claiming stuff that is not promised to us in the Scripture is coming very close to taking the Lord's Name in vain. But healing is not only promised, but it has been provided through the Atonement, so it is an established fact!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,543.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married

Get out of your bed and walk!

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,543.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Well.... Amen :)

Well, that's what Jesus told bedridden people to do, and they got up, made their beds and walked away. We are representatives of Jesus, so we can do the same. As He was in the world, so are we, according to Him. And we can do the same works He did, even greater, because He has gone to the Father and sent the Holy Spirit. So He has provided the example, therefore it is right to follow it. If He told a bedridden guy to get out of his bed and walk, so can we.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, that's what Jesus told bedridden people to do, and they got up, made their beds and walked away. We are representatives of Jesus, so we can do the same. As He was in the world, so are we, according to Him. And we can do the same works He did, even greater, because He has gone to the Father and sent the Holy Spirit. So He has provided the example, therefore it is right to follow it. If He told a bedridden guy to get out of his bed and walk, so can we.

i wholly agree :)

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,543.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
i wholly agree :)

Of course, if he decides not to take that step of faith, then the Lord will wait until he is prepared to have the courage and determination to get up and get moving. If the guys whom Jesus told to take up their beds and walk just laid there and not obeyed His instruction, they would not have got healed no matter what Jesus said to them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Of course, if he decides not to take that step of faith, then the Lord will wait until he is prepared to have the courage and determination to get up and get moving. If the guys whom Jesus told to take up their beds and walk just laid there and not obeyed His instruction, they would not have got healed no matter what Jesus said to them.

well i have no idea .. the lord said to pray for them lay hands on, then believe .all those things .. he doesn't tell us to understand it comprehensibly first lol ... and these signs will follow those that believe (not those that make every excuse for unbelief .
they shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover ..

we were up last night praying for my 2 yr old ..he got ill yesterday colds and things ..he seemed miserable .he got quite distraught.. then late last night it seems he had some breathing issues.. my wife picked him up and a weird thing happened .. he jerked and then suddenly she seemed to have breathing problems ..it was rather a weird moment .. we rebuked the devil and prayed for both of them and everyone settled down and he is recovering quickly today praise God ..
sometimes its battle zone ,we hold on ,we stand fast ,we believe!

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
5 And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.

interesting verse ...

under his blessing he assures "he will take away all sickness " and what greater blessing can we be under, then that made evident of his love in Christ Jesus ?

Upvote 0

TasManOfGod

Untatted Saint
Sep 15, 2003
Tasmania
✟26,515.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Thank you for the assurance that proclaiming the truth of the Word does bear fruit.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Thank your for your wonderful testimony.
In the end, regardless of what manifests, the faithful will be found faithful. The word is the word and that is all that matters. :amen:

Thank you for the assurance that proclaiming the truth of the Word does bear fruit.

the above declaration of faith made my heart (or more likely the Holy Spirit within) ,leap and my eyes leaked joy :):clap: .. we walk NOT by sight .

Upvote 0

Norah63

Jun 29, 2011
everlasting hills
✟14,569.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jesus is the healer, we just tell the good news.
Declaring a thing to be so is our part, reception comes when the person who receives manifests.
I'm still not clear as how the meds work, but guess if taken with hope, they will help until the healing brings relief. Proclaiming they will not harm.
. Just my thoughts.

Upvote 0