✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Psalm 147:3
He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

Matthew 11:5
....the blind see, the lame walk, lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the destitute hear the good news.

psalm 103: 2-3
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits,
who forgives all your iniquity,
who heals all your diseases,

...All the promises of God are YES and amen
he is the lord who does not change .
so what changes when we do not see his glory manifest ..?
it can only be us who changed and thus , only us who must repent .

it is clearly written that to him who believes All things are possible .
and we need only believe in the lord Jesus and in that single seed of faith is the faith required to move mountains . because it is not us ,but god who moves the mountain .-if we will but believe and not draw back .

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i hear the craziest notions ..but when i consider some of them i am cornered into a choice.
Do i believe the reasoning of the carnal man or do i believe the word of God ?

some say they have a sickness an illness a depression, they are in a state of dis-ease .
but there is no such dis- ease which god cannot heal .
some even say that theirs is a thorn in their flesh and they resign to living in it ,( but there is much dishonesty unto self in many of those claims and that is sorrowful)

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
when we read the scriptures we see that all ailments entered the earth by way of deception and lie .. that thief who comes to lie kill and destroy .the lord Jesus called him the father of lies .
we must not pay heed to his lies any more .we must ask the lord to forgive us for giving even a moments consideration to any word or thought or imaginations which tries to exalt itself over the knowledge of God in Christ Jesus.

The lord Jesus is both able and willing to aid us in ANY situation we find ourselves in -our is to but BELIEVE and not ever cease from believing.

for nothing in his word says to us believe to day ..but doubt tomorrow no his word says i will have no pleasure i those who draw back.. let us believe and having done so ..stand .
and see the salvation of God .

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
some would throw water on fire and douse hope .. but the lord said " a smoldering wick i will never quench .. he is wiling to take your trust and fan it into flame and life abundant .
there is no thing which he cannot do .

there is always hope
always deliverance
always His word is True and always he is faithful to it .

Reactions: Truthfrees
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Luke 4 -
....And the book of the prophet Isaiah was handed to Him. And He opened the book and found the place where it was written, "THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS UPON ME, BECAUSE HE ANOINTED ME TO PREACH THE GOSPEL TO THE POOR. HE HAS SENT ME TO PROCLAIM RELEASE TO THE CAPTIVES, AND RECOVERY OF SIGHT TO THE BLIND, TO SET FREE THOSE WHO ARE OPPRESSED, TO PROCLAIM THE FAVORABLE YEAR OF THE LORD."…

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
we see in the above verse that everything about the nature of God which is displayed in the lord Jesus (for he is the living manifestation of the father) shows that he is ever willing to heal the body even as he is willing to heal the heart of sin and deliver the soul from death .

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,251.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Psalm 103:3 is one of my favorites...

Do not forget the LORD'S benefits! He forgives all your sins and heals all... ALL (as in 100%) of your diseases...

People.have no problem accepting God.forgives all our sins, but they can't for some reason accept the other half of the scripture...

Such a shame.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Psalm 103:3 is one of my favorites...

Do not forget the LORD'S benefits! He forgives all your sins and heals all... ALL (as in 100%) of your diseases...

People.have no problem accepting God.forgives all our sins, but they can't for some reason accept the other half of the scripture...

Such a shame.

it can cost us in effort in perseverance in endurance ... to hold on and stand fast in our faith .
at times it is not easy -our adversary goes about like a roaring lion ..roaring out lies and doubts to ensnare and consume our faith ..or erode it .

we must stand on the troth and resist the devils lies and he will flee from us .the word of god says that Also. :)

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,251.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
it can cost us in effort in perseverance in endurance ... to hold on and stand fast in our faith .
at times it is not easy -our adversary goes about like a roaring lion ..roaring out lies and doubts to ensnare and consume our faith ..or erode it .

we must stand on the troth and resist the devils lies and he will flee from us .the word of god says that Also. :)

I meant to mention perseverance in my post you quoted... I do agree that is the reason.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I meant to mention perseverance in my post you quoted... I do agree that is the reason.

yup .
and the notion that sin does not play a part in bringing sickness is one of the most ridiculous arguments we are to ever hear .

- a testimony i read one time of a man who was active in his faith but was tempted away into sin and he drank and slept around .. got himself a disease and (at that time )was dying from it .. he was to be prayed for but before he was prayed for the preacher quoted a verse from the bible about the sinner
"`Fools, because of their transgression, and because of their iniquities, are afflicted: their soul abhorreth all manner of meat; and they draw near unto the gates of death.”‘" The young man cried out, “I am that fool.” He broke down and told the story of his fall. he repented .. they then prayed for him his sin was forgiven and he was completely healed and went on to serve the lord .

sin enters our habitation (both spiritual and physical) by many means and we must learn to be circumspect .
what we think and imagine what we say and what we see with our eyes (the windows to our souls ) can open the way for the enemy to invade .
what we own ,buy and have in our homes can also open the way for the enemy ..
God is gracious and as we listen to him he teaches us how to wall up our lives in the Spirit and not be like a broken un-walled city that the enemy can wander in and out of any time he pleases .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Disabled,... faith is stronger than ever...

my wife also .. but years back i saw her run in a vision .. "with God , nothing is impossible
:) however when we all got sick recently . vomiting and horrid feeling .(.many got it in our city ) after we had it my wife got it a few days latter on a suday morning . but we got mad ..lol .. we laid hands on her and rebuked the devil and commanded it to get off her ..she was fine an hour later and the only one in the house that didn't get it :)

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Psalm 147:3
He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

Matthew 11:5
....the blind see, the lame walk, lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the destitute hear the good news.

psalm 103: 2-3
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits,
who forgives all your iniquity,
who heals all your diseases,

...All the promises of God are YES and amen
he is the lord who does not change .
so what changes when we do not see his glory manifest ..?
it can only be us who changed and thus , only us who must repent .

it is clearly written that to him who believes All things are possible .
and we need only believe in the lord Jesus and in that single seed of faith is the faith required to move mountains . because it is not us ,but god who moves the mountain .-if we will but believe and not draw back .

i hear the craziest notions ..but when i consider some of them i am cornered into a choice.
Do i believe the reasoning of the carnal man or do i believe the word of God ?

some say they have a sickness an illness a depression, they are in a state of dis-ease .
but there is no such dis- ease which god cannot heal .
some even say that theirs is a thorn in their flesh and they resign to living in it ,( but there is much dishonesty unto self in many of those claims and that is sorrowful)

when we read the scriptures we see that all ailments entered the earth by way of deception and lie .. that thief who comes to lie kill and destroy .the lord Jesus called him the father of lies .
we must not pay heed to his lies any more .we must ask the lord to forgive us for giving even a moments consideration to any word or thought or imaginations which tries to exalt itself over the knowledge of God in Christ Jesus.

The lord Jesus is both able and willing to aid us in ANY situation we find ourselves in -our is to but BELIEVE and not ever cease from believing.

for nothing in his word says to us believe to day ..but doubt tomorrow no his word says i will have no pleasure i those who draw back.. let us believe and having done so ..stand .
and see the salvation of God .

some would throw water on fire and douse hope .. but the lord said " a smoldering wick i will never quench .. he is wiling to take your trust and fan it into flame and life abundant .
there is no thing which he cannot do .

there is always hope
always deliverance
always His word is True and always he is faithful to it .

Luke 4 -
....And the book of the prophet Isaiah was handed to Him. And He opened the book and found the place where it was written, "THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS UPON ME, BECAUSE HE ANOINTED ME TO PREACH THE GOSPEL TO THE POOR. HE HAS SENT ME TO PROCLAIM RELEASE TO THE CAPTIVES, AND RECOVERY OF SIGHT TO THE BLIND, TO SET FREE THOSE WHO ARE OPPRESSED, TO PROCLAIM THE FAVORABLE YEAR OF THE LORD."…

Amen and amen

You sure that you are not really Word of Faith?

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Amen and amen

lol well lets just say im not really sure what "wof" is and i'm not into the name it claim it thing..:p

i just Love the lord Jesus and have tangibly experienced his manifest power so very often in many ways and a while back got stirred because what is the point preaching the good news of the kingdom of God ..without the power thereof .
what use is it to say to a person be filled if you don't then give him bread.
what use saying Jesus can heal you if we don't then lay hands on them and see them healed ? a promise with no fulfillment is an empty promise and my God does NOT make empty promises .

He healed me of severe dermatitis:clap:(by severe i mean it could get like fish scales on my forehead so i could not raise my eyebrows in ts worse times )

he delivered me from a recurring nightmare of intense fear which i suffered from as a kid and for more then 15 years -after he showed me a vision of him walking on the oceans of the world as a man walks on a puddle and in a dream cast a demon out from my life and house .i woke in the morning and never again suffered from that nightmare .:clap:

he healed me of chronic sinus issues and always been off work in agony due to them:clap:

he healed my son of chicken pox miraculously all the spots vanished after we prayed :clap:

he delivered me from Chian smoking cigarettes-he ed me to a person who gave me a book and i thought oh well it seems odd im getting this book a few days after trusting god to make me free so i read it out of curiosity . it took 7 days and i never smoked again(that was some 15 yrs back now ).:clap:

he delivered me from smoking weed he showed me i could find comfort in him and i began to do so and stopped the weed .and he showed me it was sinful and led me to repent and ask forgiveness for it because it was not of faith and not pleasing to my lord .:clap:

he healed my son of that allergy which caused him to swell severely and block his breathing (he has since eaten all the same things and had no allergies .):clap:

he healed me from a stomach pain on my right side and also after i had asked him for wisdom to help me lose weight (as i had become very unhealthy and it was not a good witness) and he led me on a path .. [as i listened and obeyed him]which caused me to lose 19 kg in 2 .5 months (thats about 31pounds)-as easy as:clap: i now put on 1 kg and lose 1 kg every week .

more recently i had severe chronic hives ,,(id share a pic, but no one wants to see my arm pit haha) our friends laid hands on me and after that i got 2 more hives and i looked at them and i laughed and i said .." i don't believe you Jesus has healed me ..they faded away and i got Zero more none zilch .-i praised God very much because i was breaking out in 4 to 5 huge welts every single day it was misery .

he healed me from a small tumor on my cheek it was not big but it began to look awful and i became perplexed by it ..i wondered if i had to go to the DR and have it cut out and a stitch put in .. and as i wondered about that i suddenly caled on the lord and prayed "father please heal this thing right off my body " (it was very spontaneous) then i slapped my cheek ..yes i did lol and i said get off my body in the name of JEsus"! .. and promptly went to work and forgot about it .. a few days later i went to shave and looked once ..did a double take and ran to my wife excited ..it had vanished from my cheek ..

Faith understandably grows..
why would i now not believe..

now im excited by what Osacar has been sharing about praying for others because it is written .. and these signs shall follow them that believe -they will lay hands on the sick and they shall be healed "pp.

and im open to rebuke (tell off) anyone who shares doubt, casting water on fire to snuff out hope and faith .

through the and 90's forward in the west we saw very little of healing and miracles our generation through unbelief did not grasp the promises of god ..i have a feeling the next generation(folks coming to the lord now ) will not make the same error - while in the east healing miracles and even raising of the dead is common place -whats the difference ? they BELIEVE and get on with it .

with God ALL things are possible :clap:

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,543.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Amen and amen

When mentioning Word of Faith, we need to know the difference between exercising faith in God's promises, and the New Age idea of if you believe hard enough it will happen. So my view of some who are trying to believe and confess stuff without basing their belief solidly on God's Word are just trying New Age theory to try to get what they want from God. It won't work and they get themselves out of harmony with God; and if they teach others that stuff, then they bring the consequences upon themselves as false teachers.

Upvote 0