Humans did NOT evolve from Apes...

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
No, no amen from me on that.

The atoms are recycled into other living things. blades of grass, chopped off from the grass plant, wither and die. The life of the blades does not continue to live, they die. The new growth has its own, separate life.

Kinda sounds unlike Hinduism. Amen?

Dear Paul, Amen. My point is that to "die" is to be separated from God if you are a thinking Human but grass doesn't have a brain, doesn't feel pain, and was made to be clipped. The grass isn't separated from God's Creation but instead is recycled into another entity. It's all a part of God's perfect plan. Amen? God Bless you

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟734,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Dear Paul, Amen. My point is that to "die" is to be separated from God if you are a thinking Human but grass doesn't have a brain, doesn't feel pain, and was made to be clipped. The grass isn't separated from God's Creation but instead is recycled into another entity. It's all a part of God's perfect plan. Amen? God Bless you

The same thing happens when a person or a poodle dies.

Not all animals have brains either, does that mean that brainless animals will be eaten in the Age to Come?

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

And God bless you.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
The same thing happens when a person or a poodle dies.

Not all animals have brains either, does that mean that brainless animals will be eaten in the Age to Come?

-CryptoLutheran

Dear Via, Innocent animal creatures are NOT Judged but Humans are. It's because we have inherited the superior intelligence of Adam, which is like God's intelligence. Gen 3:22 No animal has this superior intelligence. God Bless you

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Dear Via, Innocent animal creatures are NOT Judged but Humans are. It's because we have inherited the superior intelligence of Adam, which is like God's intelligence. Gen 3:22 No animal has this superior intelligence. God Bless you

We were never supposed to have such superior intelligence. We stole it.

What does that tell you?

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

What does that tell you?

Of course we were always intended to have superior intelligence. The prohibition for eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil was only temporary, in place until Adam and Eve were ready for it. Else why make such a tree? But one day all things will be back on the intended track.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist

What does that tell you?

Dear Val, Humans were made to be immortal, to live in perfect bodies, forever. Humans were the FIRST and ONLY living creatures made in the Image and likeness of God. Humans were the ONLY living creatures made for Billions of years and we were given a superior intelligence like that of God. Gen 3:22 This means that we have the ABILITY to know both good and evil. NO innocent animal has this ABILITY. No Ape has, or ever will have, the special intelligence which allows us to Judge, given us by God.

What it tells me is that Godless Evolutionism has stolen the true meaning of what it is to be a Human. Humans are destined to have dominion or rule over everything our Father has. Gen 1:28 Humans are a special creation destined to do good works in Heaven. God Bless you

Upvote 0

SLP

May 29, 2002
✟21,532.00
Faith
Atheist
Dear Val, Humans were made to be immortal, to live in perfect bodies, forever.

So what happened?

Humans were the FIRST and ONLY living creatures made in the Image and likeness of God. Humans were the ONLY living creatures made for Billions of years and we were given a superior intelligence like that of God. Gen 3:22 This means that we have the ABILITY to know both good and evil.

And yet the first humans were ordered not to eat of the tree of this knowledge. Hmmm.....

NO innocent animal has this ABILITY. No Ape has, or ever will have, the special intelligence which allows us to Judge, given us by God.

What it tells me is that Godless Evolutionism has stolen the true meaning of what it is to be a Human. Humans are destined to have dominion or rule over everything our Father has. Gen 1:28 Humans are a special creation destined to do good works in Heaven. God Bless you

Lots of assertions.

Nothing of any real value.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Dear Val, Humans were made to be immortal, to live in perfect bodies, forever. Humans were the FIRST and ONLY living creatures made in the Image and likeness of God.

That's going to come as quite a shock to the angels...

Humans were the ONLY living creatures made for Billions of years and we were given a superior intelligence like that of God. Gen 3:22 This means that we have the ABILITY to know both good and evil.

God didn't give us that ability -- we took what was not meant for us.

What it tells me is that Godless Evolutionism has stolen the true meaning of what it is to be a Human. Humans are destined to have dominion or rule over everything our Father has. Gen 1:28

Well, I'd hate to break it to you, but you're not going to have dominion over a whole lot -- perhaps they will have dominion over you?

Humans are a special creation destined to do good works in Heaven. God Bless you

What good works need doing in Heaven? I thought that place was to be perfect...

Upvote 0

Oafman

Try telling that to these bog brained murphys
Dec 19, 2012
Malice
✟28,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
The prohibition for eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil was only temporary, in place until Adam and Eve were ready for it. Else why make such a tree?.
Why not make it later, once they were ready? That way it would look less like a setup.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,916,582.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Readers, Humans did not evolve from Apes ...
I read that a lot of pressure is placed on paleoarchaeologists to find hominid fossils over homonoid fossils, because in the fossil record, they actually only have 0.1% hominid fossils.

As a result, every time a leg bone or tooth or whatever is found, the default position is that a hominid has been found.

Such was the case with Nebraska Man.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟395,165.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I read that a lot of pressure is placed on paleoarchaeologists to find hominid fossils over homonoid fossils, because in the fossil record, they actually only have 0.1% hominid fossils.

As a result, every time a leg bone or tooth or whatever is found, the default position is that a hominid has been found.

Where did you read this?

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,916,582.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Is it true?
Yes, it's true.

My wife saw me read it and can vouch for me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
(1) So what happened?

(2) And yet the first humans were ordered not to eat of the tree of this knowledge. Hmmm.....

(3) Lots of assertions.

Nothing of any real value.

Dear SLP, (1) Adam sinned and thus ALL Humans became subject to death.

(2) Adam knew good and had lived for Billions of years with Jesus. When he disobeyed, he became subject to death and thus came to know evil.

(3) Depends of whether or not one wishes to live forever in Heaven or to burn forever in Hell. Amen? God Bless you

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
That's going to come as quite a shock to the angels...

God didn't give us that ability -- we took what was not meant for us.

Well, I'd hate to break it to you, but you're not going to have dominion over a whole lot -- perhaps they will have dominion over you?

What good works need doing in Heaven? I thought that place was to be perfect...

Dear Val, Heaven is perfect and that is WHY it is so important to be perfect even as God is perfect. The smallest sin subjects one to death as Adam's tiny sin shows. It subjected ALL of his descendants to death and will continue to do so until the end of the present 6th Day as this verse shows:

1Co 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

Then Humans will do good works forever. Amen? God Bless you

Upvote 0