Humans did NOT evolve from Apes...

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Dear Readers, Humans did not evolve from Apes because Humans were made some 10 Billion years BEFORE any other living creature. Evidence shows that the False ToE is the biggest satanic lie in the history of Human Civilization. This Truth agrees in every way with every discovery of Science and History. God Bless all of you

WirSindBettler

Hoc Est Verum
Feb 7, 2015
USA
✟1,347.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Readers, Humans did not evolve from Apes because Humans were made some 10 Billion years BEFORE any other living creature. Evidence shows that the False ToE is the biggest satanic lie in the history of Human Civilization. This Truth agrees in every way with every discovery of Science and History. God Bless all of you

Wat8.jpg

What? What evidence? What Truth? This isn't Biblical, and this most certainly isn't scientific (and I'm a Young Earth Creationist).

Just . . . what?

Side note: what are you on, and where can I buy some?
Sorry, bad joke.

Reactions: Saricharity
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Dear Wir, Genesis is absolutely in agreement with EVERY discovery of Science and History but some are afraid to discuss it. I understand their hesitance since it destroys the ideas which were drilled into their heads as small children. Do you have ANY evidence of How or When Humans evolved from prehistoric savages? Of course not but tell us what you have been told and then watch your views be totally destroyed by the Truth. God Bless you

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
how old do you think the universe is aman?

Dear jack, Our Cosmos was made on the 3rd Day of the Creation. Gen 2:4 This was some 13.7 Billion years ago, in man's time. Life first appeared in the water on Planet Earth some 3.77 Billion years ago and produced every living creature that moves, except Humans, who were made some 10 Billion years earlier. God Bless you

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Isn't it nice when Darwinists and Young Earth Creationists can unite in agreement? As, I am confident is the case here. I recommend leaving Aman777 to enjoy his delusions in private.

Dear Oph, I show that the first Day of Creation was some 25 plus billions of years ago but YEC and I are in total agreement and they consider me one of them because I am. God Bless you

Upvote 0

WirSindBettler

Hoc Est Verum
Feb 7, 2015
USA
✟1,347.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Isn't it nice when Darwinists and Young Earth Creationists can unite in agreement? As, I am confident is the case here. I recommend leaving Aman777 to enjoy his delusions in private.

I third that opinion.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

WirSindBettler

Hoc Est Verum
Feb 7, 2015
USA
✟1,347.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Wir, Genesis is absolutely in agreement with EVERY discovery of Science and History but some are afraid to discuss it.

Yes. Just yes.

Because On the Origin of Species, The Descent of Man, and Selection in Relation to Sex, and evolutionary science, not to mention proposals on the origin of the cosmos are totally in agreement with a literalist interpretation of Genesis 1-3.

I understand their hesitance since it destroys the ideas which were drilled into their heads as small children.

Unless that is, they were raised by fundamentalist Christians who thought to emphasize the Genesis account over the Gospel.

Do you have ANY evidence of How or When Humans evolved from prehistoric savages?

Again, I'm a Young Earth Creationist.

Of course not

That's just a tad bit presumptuous, don't you think?

but tell us what you have been told and then watch your views be totally destroyed by the Truth. God Bless you

Not sure what's not getting through about the Young Earth Creationist thing.

OK, but seriously, you have offered no evidence, Biblical or Scientific, to back up your claims. Not that I'm saying that science backs up my beliefs, in fact, I know it doesn't. I believe in many scientific things, I just choose to believe, as a Christian, in a literal interpretation of Genesis.

But you're standing there with nothing. Absolutely nothing. Now, if you'd care to extrapolate, that would be wonderful.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WirSindBettler

Hoc Est Verum
Feb 7, 2015
USA
✟1,347.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Oph, I show that the first Day of Creation was some 25 plus billions of years ago but YEC and I are in total agreement and they consider me one of them because I am. God Bless you

Uh . . . no you're not. You're profile says you're an Old Earth Creationist. If you believe that the first day of creation was some 25+ billion years ago, you're not a Young Earth Creationist, and we don't consider you one.

Young Earth Creationists believe the first day of creation to be somewhere between 5,700 to 10,000 years ago. Anywhere in the billions, and you're not a YEC.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Uh . . . no you're not. You're profile says you're an Old Earth Creationist. If you believe that the first day of creation was some 25+ billion years ago, you're not a Young Earth Creationist, and we don't consider you one.

Young Earth Creationists believe the first day of creation to be somewhere between 5,700 to 10,000 years ago. Anywhere in the billions, and you're not a YEC.

Dear Wir, I am the youngest of the YEC since I show that Scripture shows that Today remains the 6th Day in the Creation of the perfect Heaven because God is STILL "creating" mankind in His Image or in Christ. This means that it was LESS than 6 of God's Days/Ages ago when Jesus came into the physical world as the Light of the first Day. Gen 1:3

Young earthers have been telling this world the Truth, by Faith, for thousands of years now. All I do is fill in the details and show that what YEC have been telling you by Faith IS God's Literal Truth, which agrees with every discovery of Science and History. God Bless you

Upvote 0

WirSindBettler

Hoc Est Verum
Feb 7, 2015
USA
✟1,347.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Wir, I am the youngest of the YEC since I show that Scripture shows that Today remains the 6th Day in the Creation of the perfect Heaven because God is STILL "creating" mankind in His Image or in Christ. This means that it was LESS than 6 of God's Days/Ages ago when Jesus came into the physical world as the Light of the first Day. Gen 1:3

Young earthers have been telling this world the Truth, by Faith, for thousands of years now. All I do is fill in the details and show that what YEC have been telling you by Faith IS God's Literal Truth, which agrees with every discovery of Science and History. God Bless you

Uh . . . again, no you're not. The definition of YEC is "the religious belief that the Universe, Earth and all life on Earth were created by direct acts of God during a relatively short period, between 5,700 and 10,000 years ago. Its primary adherents are those Christians and Jews who, using a literal interpretation of the Genesis creation narrative as a basis, believe that God created the Earth in six 24-hour days."

First off, you say on your profile that you're an OEC. Second off, it doesn't matter when creation ended (or in your belief, whether it has ended) to be qualified a YEC. Finally, you said, and I quote:
Our Cosmos was made on the 3rd Day of the Creation. Gen 2:4 This was some 13.7 Billion years ago, in man's time. Life first appeared in the water on Planet Earth some 3.77 Billion years ago and produced every living creature that moves, except Humans, who were made some 10 Billion years earlier.

I don't know about you, but that doesn't seem like you endorse six 24-hour days for creation, which again, is part of the definition of YEC.

If I claim that Dianetics was written by Mohammed, and go around calling myself a Muslim, that doesn't make me a Muslim.

You endorsing Old Earth Creationism and saying that you're YEC doesn't make you a Young Earth Creationist.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Wir:>>OK, but seriously, you have offered no evidence, Biblical or Scientific, to back up your claims. Not that I'm saying that science backs up my beliefs, in fact, I know it doesn't. I believe in many scientific things, I just choose to believe, as a Christian, in a literal interpretation of Genesis.

But you're standing there with nothing. Absolutely nothing. Now, if you'd care to extrapolate, that would be wonderful.

Dear Wir, Genesis shows scientific details which could NOT have possibly been known by men who lived thousands of years before Science. As with all writers, God reveals Himself to those who can understand the Supreme Intelligence of Creation's Holy Words.

A good example is that God tells us that we live in a Multiverse composed of at least 3 Universes. Gen 1:6-8 and Gen 2:4 This is True in every way and today's Science is on the verge of confirming this Scientific Fact which will soon be "discovered". It's PROOF of God. Genesis also agrees with the recent discovery that the first Stars didn't put forth light until hundreds of Millions of years AFTER the Big Bang. God told us this in Genesis. There are many more. God Bless you

Upvote 0

WirSindBettler

Hoc Est Verum
Feb 7, 2015
USA
✟1,347.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Wir, Genesis shows scientific details which could NOT have possibly been known by men who lived thousands of years before Science. As with all writers, God reveals Himself to those who can understand the Supreme Intelligence of Creation's Holy Words.

Way to change the subject away from the massive continuity error of you trying to claim that as an OEC you're really a YEC because you believe creation hasn't been finished.

A good example is that God tells us that we live in a Multiverse composed of at least 3 Universes. Gen 1:6-8 and Gen 2:4 This is True in every way and today's Science is on the verge of confirming this Scientific Fact which will soon be "discovered".

And John 10:16 is talking about Space Aliens.

Genesis 1:6-8 "And God said, “Let there be an expanse in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters.” And God made the expanse and separated the waters that were under the expanse from the waters that were above the expanse. And it was so. And God called the expanse Heaven. And there was evening and there was morning, the second day."

Genesis 2:4 "These are the generations of the heavens and the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens."

I'm sorry. I guess I didn't get the memo.

How in the Grace of God do you understand these two passages as referring to a multiverse of at least three universes?

The first one speaks of the creation of land, you know, continents, and the second one says that God made the earth and the heavens.

It's PROOF of God. Genesis also agrees with the recent discovery that the first Stars didn't put forth light until hundreds of Millions of years AFTER the Big Bang. God told us this in Genesis. There are many more. God Bless you

I'm speechless.
WHAT?!?!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gracchus

Senior Veteran
Dec 21, 2002
California
Visit site
✟23,182.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm speechless.
“Reason is a harlot, the greatest enemy that faith has; it never comes to the aid of spiritual things, but more frequently than not struggles against the divine Word, treating with contempt all that emanates from God.” ― Martin Luther
You should be.

:doh:

Upvote 0

WirSindBettler

Hoc Est Verum
Feb 7, 2015
USA
✟1,347.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
“Reason is a harlot, the greatest enemy that faith has; it never comes to the aid of spiritual things, but more frequently than not struggles against the divine Word, treating with contempt all that emanates from God.” ― Martin Luther

You should be.

:doh:

Thank you for this wonderful out of context quote. If you had read it in context, you would understand that Luther was writing about reason as the ground upon which Justification, or even works-based righteousness exists. Thus, Luther condemns it.

Otherwise, in the Small Catechism, Luther would not have written "I believe that God has made me and all creatures. He has given me my body and soul, eyes, ears, and all my limbs, my reason, and all my senses, and still preserves them.”

Good job on keeping context, though.;)

Upvote 0