How should we then live concerning gays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jase

Feb 20, 2003
✟10,432.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Democrat
And they also eat each other. Just because they do it does not make it natural.
I think you're confused on the meaning of "natural". If it occurs in nature, it's natural. Homosexuality is natural. Skyscrapers and Airplanes are unnatural. Natural does not necessarily mean moral.

The natural argument only comes into play when people claim homosexuality is unnatural. Seeing as it is a universal phenomenon in the animal kingdom, it is by definition natural. It's not an artificial creation.

I'm not sure where the gay supporters are getting their "facts" but another reason why its wrong is in most states it's still illegal.

What's still illegal? Gay marriage? Being gay and same-sex behavior isn't illegal in any state. And that is a ridiculous argument. We don't live by Tyranny of the majority. In 1958, 96% of Americans opposed interracial marriage. That doesn't make it right.

Most Americans according to all recent polls, favor gay rights and marriage. It not being legal in most states is not a valid argument for it being wrong. Americans as a whole are a very uneducated group of people.

Upvote 0

Jase

Feb 20, 2003
✟10,432.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Democrat
This does not make sense when homosexual activity in no way can help the survival of the species.
How, pray tell, would you know this? Do you understand how fecundity, and social behavior work among animal species? It's quite a bit more complicated than "reproduction".

The Bible calls it an abomination.
Abomination does not exist in the original scripture. And the Bible also calls eating shellfish, wearing mixed fabrics, and working on Saturdays to be abominations. All of which you ignore.

It is a disgrace that our children are being made to accept it as natural in our schools or be punished. They might as well teach that everything else is ok also.
I find it a bigger disgrace that so much hatred is being directed at gays by Christians. Don't you?

My 8 year old grandson got in trouble at school for calling a boy 'gay' - it was when they had 'our gay president' all over the news. My son wrote on the paper and sent it back that what do they expect when it is all over the news that our president is gay - how are kids going to sort out all this mess in their minds. That could be used as a compliment when people think the president is great by calling someone else by the same name.
Hate is a learned behavior. Kids only have a problem with gays when their parents teach them to hate gays.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jase

Feb 20, 2003
✟10,432.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Democrat
I personally do not believe God intended to make people with a homosexual orientation as it is not conducive to reproduction.
All members of a species are not intended to reproduce. That would actually hurt the survival of the species.

When in doubt, pray to God for guidance. I have heard once that a homosexual turned straight after he prayed to God to be heterosexual.
And I've heard of thousands of more cases where people prayed for God to turn them straight and God said no.

No documented evidence exists that one can change their orientation. Even religious organizations claiming to be able to do so, have admitted they are frauds and none of their members have EVER changed their orientation.

Upvote 0

Jase

Feb 20, 2003
✟10,432.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Democrat
Hollywood anti-gay? No, it's very much promoted. Britney and Madonna, remember?

Britney and Madonna aren't hollywood. Hollywood is producers, directors, movie studios, etc. Many actors/celebrities are pro-gay, but hollywood itself is anti-gay. That's why actors go to such great lengths to hide their orientation. If Tom Cruise ever admitted he was gay, his career would end, because no Director will let the leading man of his film be gay. There is a lot of speculation about famous actors actually being gay, and their entire relationship/marriage is a publicity stunt to hide that from the public to protect their image and career.

Upvote 0

Jase

Feb 20, 2003
✟10,432.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes, incest, polygamy and dad's wife issues are next on Satan's liberal agenda. Best to speak out now, before God takes away all our blessings as a country. Not to persecute, not to throw stones, rather to set convention as not making us sanction sin through special laws protecting sin. I don't want my name on any such law and I assume no Christian does either.

Incest and polygamy were well tolerated in the Bible. Marriage of cousins is also legal in 18 states (mostly Bible Belt).

I will also point out there is a strict divide between countries that support gay marriage vs. those that support polygamy. Countries that support gay marriage are all in the Western, 1st World, and they all reject polygamy. Countries that reject same-sex marriage, are all in the 3rd World and have legal polygamy.

If you'd like to be more like Iran or Uganda, by all means move to those countries. I, however, will side with Canada, Western Europe, and Australia/NZ.

Upvote 0

Jase

Feb 20, 2003
✟10,432.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Democrat
how do you know the animal don't like it, sick as it is, you can't prove the horses in mexican bars that perform such dispicable acts for patrons are being mistreated, what if one of these women claim they want to be married to their sex partner the horse

Animals under our law cannot legally consent. Therefore, inappropriate behavior with animals will never be legally acceptable.

It's quite simple really. We don't let things without human level brain functions sign legal contracts.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
MOD HAT ON

Thread will remain closed at this time due to various rule violations and being off-topic for this particular forum.

Any questions should be directed to a Staff member. Thank you!
MOD HAT OFF

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.