✟2,360.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
visionary said:
Sister to you... and we have not even begun to see the kingdom of God, let alone any of its mysteries... we have glimmer still as if looking through a mirror darkly but one day we will see not as children but mature believers in the fullness of the day.

:amen: Brother, :thumbsup:

BTW I am not a sister

Upvote 0

inhisdebt

Mar 22, 2006
✟1,090.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
lecoop said:
Finally, inhisdebt, we can (almost) agree! However, when we see (if we are here to see it) the great earthquake that shakes the whole world at the 6th seal, then we will know that the 70th week is about to start.

Coop
Not danials 70th week again why do we keep kicking that same old dead horse.

Upvote 0

inhisdebt

Mar 22, 2006
✟1,090.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
lecoop said:
inhisdebt said:
I'll say it too: there has to be a temple built, so that it will be there at the midpoint of the week for John to measure! he cannot measure a figurtive temple.

Coop
Who said its a temple that we built. perhaps its the measure of us christians the temple of God in us Judgement, one can make many Gueses as to what he is refering to and i did not say it would not be rebuilt (quite frankly i cant amagine a greater abomination than starting animal sacrifices after the cross) just that i would not say it had to be built.

Upvote 0

inhisdebt

Mar 22, 2006
✟1,090.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
All 7 seals have been opened / a seal is a restraint to prevent Gods spoken word of coming to fruition the seals were loosed by christ See rev 5v5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

However just because the restraints were removed does not mean that all the events have happened yet, we have currently been witness to the first 5 seals the 6th and 7th remain to be seen.

Upvote 0

MbiaJc

Veteran
Jul 9, 2004
Bowdon, Ga.
✟2,360.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
inhisdebt said:
lecoop said:
Who said its a temple that we built. perhaps its the measure of us christians the temple of God in us Judgement, one can make many Gueses as to what he is refering to and i did not say it would not be rebuilt (quite frankly i cant amagine a greater abomination than starting animal sacrifices after the cross) just that i would not say it had to be built.

Jesus Christ will build the next temple, the one referred to in Ezexiel.

Just my .02 Cents worth

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
MbiaJc said:
inhisdebt said:

Just my .02 Cents worth
For what? To just punish the jews?

Matt 23: 38 "See! Your house is left to you a Wilderness;

Revelation 11:1:And given to me a reed like unto [a] staff saying: Be Ye Arousing!!!!! and Measure Ye!!!!! the Sanctuary/Naos of the God, and the Altar and the Ones worshipping in it/him ! 2 And the Court [#833], the one within[#2081] the Sanctuary/Naos [#3485] be Casting- Out!!!!! [#1544] Out-side [#1854] and ye should not be measuring it/her, because she was given to the nations/gentiles, and the city, the holy, they shall be treading [#3961] for 40 and 2 months.

Upvote 0

inhisdebt

Mar 22, 2006
✟1,090.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
MbiaJc said:
inhisdebt said:

Just my .02 Cents worth
That seemed the most likely to me too but i am tired of haggling with peaple over these silly little side issues.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

inhisdebt

Mar 22, 2006
✟1,090.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
LittleLambofJesus said:
MbiaJc said:
For what? To just punish the jews?

Matt 23: 38 "See! Your house is left to you a Wilderness;

Revelation 11:1:And given to me a reed like unto [a] staff saying: Be Ye Arousing!!!!! and Measure Ye!!!!! the Sanctuary/Naos of the God, and the Altar and the Ones worshipping in it/him ! 2 And the Court [#833], the one within[#2081] the Sanctuary/Naos [#3485] be Casting- Out!!!!! [#1544] Out-side [#1854] and ye should not be measuring it/her, because she was given to the nations/gentiles, and the city, the holy, they shall be treading [#3961] for 40 and 2 months.
Not exactly/ God still has some loose ends to tie up after his return and we get to join in.

Gen15v18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
This prophacy remains to be fullfilled so what is the plan you ask?Rev 7v14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Zec2v10 Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD.
11 And many nations shall be joined to the LORD in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto thee.
12 And the LORD shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem again.

Zec 2v4 And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein:
5 For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.

Eze 48v8 And by the border of Judah, from the east side unto the west side, shall be the offering which ye shall offer of five and twenty thousand reeds in breadth, and in length as one of the other parts, from the east side unto the west side: and the sancnctuary shall be in the midst of it.
9 The oblation that ye shall offer unto the LORD shall be of five and twenty thousand in length, and of ten thousand in breadth.
10 And for them, even for the priests, shall be this holy oblation; toward the north five and twenty thousand in length, and toward the west ten thousand in breadth, and toward the east ten thousand in breadth, and toward the south five and twenty ththousand in length: and the sanctuary of the LORD shall be in the midst thereof.

This is what is commonly refered to as the millinial reign of christ As we see it takes place on earth, After the day of the lord And we will serve Christ there for the first 1000 years, In the temple, in jerusalam, Israel.

Upvote 0
L

lecoop

visionary said:
On the seven seal the mystery of God should be finished... do you feel that is true? I think that we are not there yet... there is still mysteries as to who are the main characters of the last act of earth's history.

Sorry, but it is on the 7th trumpet.

Rev 10
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

There are several mysteries given by Paul, but I believe John is speaking of one in particular. We know that the church age will end. That should be a given. Some say it will end at the rapture, but others say that many will be born again during the 70th week. So when does it end? Paul said, when the fulness of the Gentiles be brought in.

Romans 11:25
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

I am convinced then, that this is the mystery that John is talking about. At the blowing of the seventh trumpet, the church age will be over. Yes, people may still turn to God during the second half of the week, but they will not become members of Christ's body. If they survive, they will be members of the millenial reign of Christ.

Coop

Upvote 0
L

lecoop

inhisdebt said:
lecoop said:

John was given a reed, and told to measure. Today it would be a tape measure! What do you measure with a tape measure? A building! A temple. One cannot measure anything but physical things with a reed.

Why should animal sacrifices bother you? Ezekiel says that they will happen again. They will probably be to remind people of the great sacrifice made by God, in dying for us.

Coop

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.