Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
All I want to know is, do the seals, trumpets and wraths all come after the jews build their temple or do some events occur before it is built? At what point in revelation do others see the temple being built? Thanks.

Revelation 11:1:And given to me a reed like unto [a] staff saying: Be Ye Arousing!!!!! and Measure Ye!!!!! the Sanctuary/Temple of the God, and the Altar and the Ones worshipping in it/him ! 2 And the Court [#833], the one within[#2081] the Sanctuary/Temple [#3485] be Casting Out!!!!! [#1544] Out-side [#1854] and ye should not be measuring it/her, because she was given to the nations/gentiles, and the city, the holy, they shall be treading [#3961] for 40 and 2 months.

Matt 23:38
"See! Your House is left to you a Wilderness;
The temple may not have to be rebuilt for all these to take place. :eek:

The role of the temple seems to dominate the thoughts of many in this study, and there is much debate over its role,
however i would focus on the international events and events in jerusalam . The two witnesses are located in jerusalam not nessessarily the temple mount. The abomination of desolation was complete in 70 AD and thus danials 70th week completed the times of the jews.
Ok. Gotcha. Perhaps you are correct. Thanks.

Upvote 0
L

lecoop

MbiaJc said:
Yes and no! Yes to the first question and no to the second. The beast\ac is revealed after he makes peace in the world, and then comes to the temple of God, saying he is God. That when he is revealed as the false messiah.
Jesus doesn't come back for the Saints till the 7th Trumpet; Paul is very clear on this. At the end of the 6th Seal is when the 7th Trumpet blows. When the beast\ac kills the two witnesses and they are called up to heaven, shortly after that is when Jesus comes, at the 7th Trumpet.

You are making my head hurt with all this twisting of the great book of Revelation. Therefore, I will list some clues so that you can better understand what you are writing about.

Beginner's axiums for Revelation:

1) No trumpet can be sounded until all the seals are opened.
2) No vial can be poured out until all the trumpets are sounded.
3) First he seals, then the trumpets, then the vials are completed in that order, in the same order that God showed John.
4) The "time of introduction" principle. God shows the vision to John in the exact order that it will happen when it happens. John is introduced to the Beast in Chapter 13. This means that we will not see the beast (antichrist) in the previous chapters. He is revealed to John in Chapter 13, because that is when he will show up, just after the midpoint (the 7th trumpet).

We see the two witnesses introduced to John Just before the midpoint, because that is when they will show up on planet earth, when they do come.

Jesus on the white horse is shown to John in Chapter 19, because that is when it will happen in real life: after the vials are all poured out, and LONG after the 7th trumpet is sounded.

Just because Paul mentions the last trump does not mean that it has to be this trump in Revelation. If you read closely, it seems that there is a sounding of a trumpet when Jesus leaves heaven, and then another sounding of the trump, when the dead are raised. Therefore, it is the last trump in this series. (this is just one possibility.)

Coop

Upvote 0
L

lecoop

inhisdebt said:
The seals lead up to the end times from the crucifiction till the day of the lord, the fith seal represents the marterdom of the saints, that started with steven and continues intil the day of the lord, the sixth seal starts the day of the lord, with the events in the heavens, sun&moon, etc and the day of the lord is finished with the 7th seal and all 7trumps are initiated then as God pours out his wrath on the day of the lord, and raptures us to him with the 7th trump, satin is cast out of heaven 3 1/2 years previose to this. there may very well be no discernable events previose to this 3 1/2 year period were the two witnesses and the false prophet battle over the souls of the earth leading up to the day of the lord. there are however several indicaters that times may be very close. World war in iran, iraq, and isreal plays a dominant role in these times, as well as open unrepentant homosexuality, and the overt sexualisation that seems to dominate the public eye, the eminant domain issues, legal removal of God from the public eye, and the large natural disastersas well. All of these are shown scripturally to be events of those end times. I recomend reading the old testiment prophacies from Isaiah to micah, this is were most of the visual info can be found, but be careful they are mixed in with a lot of completed prophacies. The temple may not have to be rebuilt for all these to take place. The role of the temple seems to dominate the thoughts of many in this study, and there is much debate over its role, however i would focus on the international events and events in jerusalam . The two witnesses are located in jerusalam not nessessarily the temple mount. The abomination of desolation was complete in 70 AD and thus danials 70th week completed the times of the jews.

I disagree.

Coop

Upvote 0

KenBrauckmann

Senior Veteran
Oct 5, 2005
Springfield, Va USA
✟11,742.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
"and there was silence in Heaven for half an hour" ....

( Yes, because all of creation just heard that and went into shock...!! ) This, of course was followed by another prophecy:

"groanings ... which cannot be uttered"...

Sorry, had to slip that in there! (I love puns and that one HURTS!!:D ) Now, back to the 'serious' discussion - I am learning a lot about the Historicist view here! :yay:

Ken

Upvote 0

inhisdebt

Mar 22, 2006
✟1,090.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
lecoop said:
You are making my head hurt with all this twisting of the great book of Revelation. Therefore, I will list some clues so that you can better understand what you are writing about.

3) First he seals, then the trumpets, then the vials are completed in that order, in the same order that God showed John.
4) The "time of introduction" principle. God shows the vision to John in the exact order that it will happen when it happens. John is introduced to the Beast in Chapter 13. This means that we will not see the beast (antichrist) in the previous chapters. He is revealed to John in Chapter 13, because that is when he will show up, just after the midpoint (the 7th trumpet).

We see the two witnesses introduced to John Just before the midpoint, because that is when they will show up on planet earth, when they do come.

Jesus on the white horse is shown to John in Chapter 19, because that is when it will happen in real life: after the vials are all poured out, and LONG after the 7th trumpet is sounded.

Just because Paul mentions the last trump does not mean that it has to be this trump in Revelation. If you read closely, it seems that there is a sounding of a trumpet when Jesus leaves heaven, and then another sounding of the trump, when the dead are raised. Therefore, it is the last trump in this series. (this is just one possibility.)

Coop
This is the typical linier understanding of rev that really does not make sense. How do you explain that during the 7th trump in rev 11 Gods kingdom is established on earth and then in rev 12 saten is cast to earth to establish his reighn on earth. its simple you cant!!! the seals and trumps are given to show the timeline from the crucifiction to the day of the lord and then the perspective changes in rev 12 and startes over again 3 1/2 years previose to the day of the lord. Keep in mind that all the scripture must fit to be a true understanding of scripture, and the old testiment has far more info on these events than the new testiment does. Rev was given to fill in the blanks not as a stand alone study of the end times. And the resurection of the two witness ties it with the last trump resurection of the dead. All 7trumps are released with the 7th seal that they are a part of. the 7 vials are not a part of the series and are not tied two any timeline in rev, they are a reiteration of the 7 trumps with another viewpoint, note that all the trumps and vials are targeted to the same places in the same order. And a seal is a restraint. Note that all 7 seals were on the same scroll. the seals were placed back in ezekials time. and opened at the cross. Also note that these events are to come on us as a woman in trevail, that means that they will build together adding one on top of the other till the 7th seal that all takes place at the same time on the day of the lord.

Upvote 0

MbiaJc

Veteran
Jul 9, 2004
Bowdon, Ga.
✟2,360.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
lecoop said:

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHeeeeeeeeeeeeee thanks for the lesson in Rev, however it was not necessary. Didn't know you had all rights to Rev.

Where does the scriptures say that?

That is just your openion, and you know how much I value your openion? I value it enough to let it go in one ear and out the other.

Is that a fact?

I gues you failed to read Rev. 10:7

You young whimper snappers tickle me; you come in here thinking you know it all. Going to some seminary more than apt, to learn to be a professional pastor. Not even knowing or caring who the real God ordained pastors are.

You got that right, one possibility. We won’t the true facts, not possibilities.
It happens at the 7th trumpet in Rev. If you won't to know the order of advents, take them from Jesus own words in Matt. 24.
If you won't to learn God's word and ways, do the same as Moses and Paul. Both of which had the best education that was obtainable in their time. Do you know what they did? May the Grace and Peace of God be with you.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

The seals lead up to the end times from the crucifiction till the day of the lord, the fith seal represents the marterdom of the saints, that started with steven and continues intil the day of the lord, the sixth seal starts the day of the lord, with the events in the heavens, sun&moon, etc and the day of the lord is finished with the 7th seal and all 7trumps are initiated then as God pours out his wrath on the day of the lord, and raptures us to him with the 7th trump, satin is cast out of heaven 3 1/2 years previose to this. there may very well be no discernable events previose to this 3 1/2 year period were the two witnesses and the false prophet battle over the souls of the earth leading up to the day of the lord.
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHeeeeeeeeeeeeee thanks for the lesson in Rev, however it was not necessary. Didn't know you had all rights to Rev You young whimper snappers tickle me; you come in here thinking you know it all. :eek: Going to some seminary more than apt, to learn to be a professional pastor. Not even knowing or caring who the real God ordained pastors are.
:D ^_^

Matt 23:38 "See! Your House is left to you a Wilderness;

Revelation 11:1:And given to me a reed like unto [a] staff saying: Be Ye Arousing!!!!! and Measure Ye!!!!! the Sanctuary/Temple of the God, and the Altar and the Ones worshipping in it/him ! 2 And the Court [#833], the one within[#2081] the Sanctuary/Temple [#3485] be Casting Out!!!!! [#1544] Out-side [#1854] and ye should not be measuring it/her, because she was given to the nations/gentiles, and the city, the holy, they shall be treading [#3961] for 40 and 2 months.

Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
LittleLambofJesus said:
Hmm, ok. They are of course Semites, just as the jews of Judaism are. All kinds of religions are in and around Jerusalem it seems. Thanks for that enlightening post. So what is Babylon representing?
IMO, great Babylon that sits on 7 hills and many waters is Moscow. (Moscow sits on 7 hills and 5 seas and once ruled over many peoples, nations and tongues).
That would mean that Moscow will be on the wrong side in the Battle of Ar Mageddon (fast approaching), and be defeated.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
LittleLambofJesus said:
All I want to know is, do the seals, trumpets and wraths all come after the jews build their temple or do some events occur before it is built? At what point in revelation do others see the temple being built? Thanks.

Matt 23:38
"See! Your House is left to you a Wilderness;

I don't see a rebuilding of the temple at any time. Jesus came to end animal sacrifices, and there's no way He would allow it again.

That view (that the temple must be rebuilt) is based on a mistranslation of Daniel. Temple worship is actually taken away in the first half of Daniel's 70th week.
It corresponds in the Revelation to the 1260 years of trampling the Holy Spot by "Gentile" nations (or Muslims).

Upvote 0

DeaconDean

γέγονα χαλκὸς, κύμβαλον ἀλαλάζον
Jul 19, 2005
Gastonia N.C. (Piedmont of N.C.)
✟100,334.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
interpreter said:
I don't see a rebuilding of the temple at any time. Jesus came to end animal sacrifices, and there's no way He would allow it again.

That view (that the temple must be rebuilt) is based on a mistranslation of Daniel. Temple worship is actually taken away in the first half of Daniel's 70th week.
It corresponds in the Revelation to the 1260 years of trampling the Holy Spot by "Gentile" nations (or Muslims).

I disagree friend. Levitcus 17 tells us that there is but one place to sacrifice, the temple. In order for the Jewish people to accept and worship the "beast" of Rev. 13, then a temple would have to be built. And if they set up an image to worship, where would it be in order for the Jewish nation to worship it?

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
DeaconDean said:
I disagree friend. Levitcus 17 tells us that there is but one place to sacrifice, the temple. In order for the Jewish people to accept and worship the "beast" of Rev. 13, then a temple would have to be built. And if they set up an image to worship, where would it be in order for the Jewish nation to worship it?
Of course you are correct. Perhaps we need to warn the jews not to build it!!!:eek: But if they are destined for the Wrath, not much we can do I guess. Sigh. :cry:

1 Thessalonians 2:16 forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they may be saved, so as always to fill up [the measure of] their sins; but the wrath has come upon them to the uttermost.

Lamentations 2:1 How the Lord has covered the daughter of Zion With a cloud in His anger! He cast down from heaven to the earth The beauty of Israel, And did not remember His footstool In the day of His anger.

Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
DeaconDean said:
I disagree friend. Levitcus 17 tells us that there is but one place to sacrifice, the temple. In order for the Jewish people to accept and worship the "beast" of Rev. 13, then a temple would have to be built.
The Jews do not accept and worship the beast of ch. 13. Six million Jews were killed by Hitler's Third Reich (or 3rd 6 of the 6-6-6 trilogy). But 144,000 young men escaped the gas schambers and made it to Israel.

Israel has no plans to rebuild the temple. Jesus came to bring an end to animal sacrifices.

Upvote 0

diana_ch

Mar 19, 2006
Sydney
Visit site
✟7,811.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
MbiaJc said:
When God gets ready for it to happen!

I know that, but what I'm saying is that everyone seems to "know" so much.... so my question is how can they "calculate" when it's gonna happen...
I dunno, maybe it's just too late n I have to get some sleep...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

icedtea

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2006
Ohio
✟30,909.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
interpreter said:
The Jews do not accept and worship the beast of ch. 13. Six million Jews were killed by Hitler's Third Reich (or 3rd 6 of the 6-6-6 trilogy). But 144,000 young men escaped the gas schambers and made it to Israel.

Israel has no plans to rebuild the temple. Jesus came to bring an end to animal sacrifices.
There is a small group which is taking money to do just such a thing.
Yes Jesus ended sacrifice, but Israel as a whole is not recognizing their messiah. This will happen for prophecy to be fulfilled.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
interpreter said:

There is a small group which is taking money to do just such a thing.
Yes Jesus ended sacrifice, but Israel as a whole is not recognizing their messiah. This will happen for prophecy to be fulfilled.
The "continual" spoken of in Daniel was taken away by the Romans in the first century so of course Jesus took away the sacrifices. Jesus and Paul states here that He would.

The jews are also without a Priesthood today as they appeared to have been cursed in Malachi, so how the heck can the futur jewish Priest go into a sacred Sancturay/Holy Place today. I have asked the jews about this but no answer. Peace

http://www.christianforums.com/t2836755-question-for-jews-muslims-on-malachi.html

1 Thessalonians 2:16 forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they may be saved, so as always to fill up [the measure of] their sins; but the wrath has come upon them to the uttermost.

Lamentations 2:1 How the Lord has covered the daughter of Zion With a cloud in His anger! He cast down from heaven to the earth The beauty of Israel, And did not remember His footstool In the day of His anger.

Upvote 0

litebeam

Dec 17, 2004
Visit site
✟7,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Please pardon me for jumping into this discussion....here is some information i wish to share.....

John 6:63
The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.

The words of Christ are Spirit. Many have “attempted” to explain the complex matters which are depicted in the Book of Revelation.

At times actual physical events are being described….at other times…..when men are slain it may mean SPIRITUALLY….falling away from God…..

Slain by the sword could mean ( sometimes )….by the word of God which is sharper than any two edged sword…..

Many will fall in the FLOOD OF LIES that is surging all around us….perpetrated by Satan and the fallen angels.

Rev 9:18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

They "kill" with the Fire, Smoke and Brimstone, which came out of their MOUTHS, this is really easy to understand if we keep in mind that it is "words" that come out of mouths.

Many things WILL BECOME CLEAR IN TIME.

Perhaps THIS IS THE TEMPLE WE NEED TO CONCERN OURSELVES WITH THE MOST…..

1Co 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

1Co 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

We need to keep our minds open and REMAIN TEACHABLE…..believing we KNOW can be a HUGE ROADBLOCK to actually LEARNING THE TRUTH.

No one has ALL THE ANSWERS!!! Many of these concepts will NOT be understood until we actually SEE the EVENTS TRANSPIRE.

The more we “humbly” and “teach-ably” Study Revelation and the “theories” and “teachings” of those who do know something about it….the more we will learn and understand…..the more we will be PREPARED for what IS TRANSPIRING and what is SOON TO COME.

I personally believe that time to study these deep matters of God grows VERY SHORT INDEED. That is my opinion….I believe it to be true.

Here is some information I have compiled in my studies of these complex issues I pray someone will find it helpful…..

Here is how I am starting to see things.

I believe in this time of increased knowledge that we are meant to share what we have learned and HELP EACH OTHER to understand The Book of Revelation.

I would appreciate any HELP in better understanding these concepts.

THE FALSE CHRIST

The Spirit of anti-Christ is in the world now. Soon Satan himself will make an appearance, claiming to be Christ Himself.

Rev. 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

This verse means that Satan was permitted or allowed to speak and have power for 42 months.

Of course we know that Jesus overrode this time period and shortened it,
else no flesh would be saved. ( or should I say, that is one theory )

Mark 13:20 "And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved:
but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days."

We learn in Rev. 9 that the shortened period is 5 months, the time of the swarming locusts.

Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

Many people when they read Rev 13:4-5 and 6 imagine that the dragon, Satan,
the anti-Christ, is going to say evil things against God.

But he's not going to be speaking "bad things" about God.
He's going to be speaking AS GOD,

i.e. everything that comes out of his mouth is blasphemous because he is claiming that HE IS GOD.

That's the blaspheme!

Remember what Paul told us would happen BEFORE our gathering back to Christ?

2 Thes. 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

2 Thes. 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Satan sits in the temple of God claiming to be the Messiah

-and all those Christians who didn't have enough oil in their lamps,
i.e. were Biblically illiterate and were not sealed with the knowledge of His Word, are bowing to the dragon, worshipping Satan, believing he is Jesus!

The dragon is really good at deception.

Don't forget he's claiming he is Jesus Christ, King of kings and Lord of lords,
the ruler of the whole world with power over all kindred’s and tongues and nations.

And all the world believes this impostor!

Rev. 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

There it is, the Great Apostasy!

If you don't know ahead of time that there are two Christ’s, one real and one false.
If you don't understand God’s word really well…..

-then you will worship Satan as Jesus.

You see, from Ezekiel 28 we know how beautiful and marvellous
and wonderful and charismatic this guy really is! Satan’s spirit was in the king of Tyrus!

And from Daniel we know he enters in peacefully and prosperously with a booming economy,
meaning big bucks for everyone

And from Revelation, chapter 12, we know that he drew a third of God's children away from God in the first Earth age!

And we know how He beguiled Eve. ( some say Adam was influenced by Him too )

Folks, he's really, really good at swooning people!

They just love him to death (both figuratively and literally)!

Those who do not have the word of God ( seal of God ) in their minds will have the mark of the beast in their minds.

They will be Satan's RIGHT HAND MEN. (service)

All this takes place up to and at the sounding of the 6th trumpet.

Rev 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Rev 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

When the 7th trumpet sounds, Christ returns and the flesh age will end.

1 Corinthians 15:52
in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

IN CHRIST

1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Perhaps the "dead in Christ" and the “we which are alive and remain,” are those who have died to the world and it's ways. Those who have been enabled by God to overcome the world, sin and Satan.

Those who are doers of the word and not hearers only. Those who have given God their whole hearts and obey Him. Those who have taken up their cross and followed Him. Those who have turned away from sin.

God's elect and His called out ones. Perhaps the 144,000.

Or these two scriptures may be referring to God’s elect…..

1 Kings 19:18
Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him.

Romans 11:4
But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Seven thousand seems like a small number. So does 144,000. Only “the few” will overcome sin, Satan and the world. The many will be completely fooled by the ruler of this world, Satan!

Until Christ returns to establish His Kingdom!

Maybe they ( The Elect ) will be changed first into paradisiacal bodies and will be attending a "certain wedding" while the world is undergoing tribulation. This is referred to as a “partial rapture” by some.

It would sure leave the luke warm church who are convinced that they will be raptured with egg on their face. Wouldn't it???

When Christ returns the age of flesh will end. Those whose names are in the Lambs Book of Life will inherit eternal life.

Revelation 2:11
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death.

Revelation 20:6
Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

It would seem that being holy is a requirement. After all, being born of GOD’S SPIRIT should lead to one becoming holy. Right?

Consecrate yourselves and be holy, because I am the Lord your God. Keep my decrees and follow them. I am the Lord, who makes you holy. (Leviticus 20:7-8)

But just as He who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: Be holy, because I am holy. (1 Peter 1:15-16)

God would not tell us to do something He wasn’t prepared to ENABLE us to do. Those who obey God and study His word in a humble Spirit, who seek His wisdom and pray for His strength to flee temptation, to resist the devil, God enables to do so. His Spirit is SUFFICENT.

God chose them. He enables them to do His will and walk in His ways.

In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who worketh all things after the counsel of His own will: Eph 1:11

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit- fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. This is my command: Love each other. (John15:16-17)

The majority will be found worshipping “the false Christ,” “the anti-Christ,” “the instead of Christ,” when the true Lord returns.

Rev. 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

ALL that dwell upon the Earth shall worship Satan. Except the minority who have given Christ their whole heart and are found in The Lambs Book of Life.

The “age of flesh” will end when The Real Christ returns. Those who are not part of the first resurrection will indeed be in paradisiacal bodies. They will not have received eternal life at this point and will still be subject to the second death.

Perhaps they will have the millennium to “get it together.” Perhaps those who are part of the first resurrection will minister to them.

It would seem that many of them will still follow Satan when He is released for the last time at the end of the millennium.

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

May The Good Lord Increase Our Understanding!

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
How many seals have been opened?

Can someone tell me how many seals have already been opened? What in the world is happening right now that was told in the bible, for the end times? How do we know we are in the end times, according to what god said? Thanks.
Mrs. White made predictions that did not come true.

She predicted that people alive in 1856 would see Jesus return. It is in her book
Testimonies,Vol. 1, p.131
The problem with Ellen White's commentary, as with all the Reformers' historicist commentaries, is that they were written well before the last two seals were opened, and the blowing of the trumpets, all having to do with the great tribulation ( which I view as WW II). Many of them thought the great tribulation and/or the second coming of Jesus/ 5th horseman would come during their lifetime.
There are many different views of this.

I am a historical premellenialist And I believe that none of the Trumpets and Bowls have happened. I do believe that we are at the time of the fifth seal though.

Others like jeff believe the trumpets and bowls represent different events from History.
So is there any firm opinion of whether the temple HAS to built FIRST before ANYTHING can happen at all. :confused:

The jews haven't even selected a High Priest or other priests to worship in it or sit in it that I know of. Can't Bible scholars at least agree on that? Thanks.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.