How come every rule, law, industry, country seems to be against the USA right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've seen Joy Reid, she's pretty decent. The view is pretty decent, but I don't watch these shows much. They don't do at all what Tucker, Hannity, Piro, Ingram do. They don't come up with nick names for the right. Hannity is always saying "The Radical left"
They don't just paint the right, they speak in specifics, Trump said this, Guiliani said this, Not "The right hate our country" "The right want to take your guns"....
Yeah, she’s objective and fair and doesn’t use hyperbole, right?

And instead of saying “The Right” she says conservatives and does exactly what you’re claiming she doesn’t do

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've seen Joy Reid, she's pretty decent. The view is pretty decent, but I don't watch these shows much. They don't do at all what Tucker, Hannity, Piro, Ingram do. They don't come up with nick names for the right. Hannity is always saying "The Radical left"
They don't just paint the right, they speak in specifics, Trump said this, Guiliani said this, Not "The right hate our country" "The right want to take your guns"....
Same thing with the view, they just say conservatives (or people who vote Republican) instead of the right and do exactly what you are claiming they don’t do, and comparing people to roaches is worse than giving them nicknames

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,533.00
Faith
Pentecostal
They don't care, their voters don't care. They all know, no matter how outlandish their claims, no matter how easily disproved, no matter how hypocrytical (a.k.a. Jim Jorden complaining about Hunter defying a House subpoena, or the Republicans rushing in Supreme Court confirmation of Amy Barret). They will say it, the voters will believe it, they all will parrot it through out the internet, on forums just like this. They will say it on TV, their right wing opinion shows will parrot it, their radio shows will parrot it, neighbors will be speaking it on the street. Does not matter one iota that none of it is true.
Sounds like the Democrats don't it?

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,751,296.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT
1706381529171.png

Knock off the comments complaining about other members on this site! The site rules include:

• Do not personally attack (insult, belittle, mock, ridicule) other members or groups of members on CF, or use nicknames to do so. A list of unacceptable names can be found here.. Address only the content of the post and not the poster.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,533.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I’m still seeing various nicknames for Trump supporters,
Teabagger was particularly offensive
Yup, but you know it's only the Republicans and their talking heads that hand out nicknames. I get SO tired of the hypocrisy.

Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,751,296.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT

OK, this is done. Both sides have used negative terms, and no one side is innocent. Please see this announcement:

Admin Announcement - A list of unacceptable nicknames

It has been there for quite a while, so the issue of namecalling has been addressed on this site and will continue to be as long as members flame each other or other groups.

Knock it off.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.