How Christ will judge His sheep the saved Christians?

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, disobedience or putting anyone or anything before God is sin, which makes you unfit for God.
yes and all the examples of the lords holy apostles is being worthy, fit for gods purpose, as is witnessed for belief.

Acts 24.14 But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:
15 And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.
16 And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void to offence toward God, and toward men.

Upvote 0

Jan001

Striving to win the prize...
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2013
Midwest
✟110,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What will happen to a weak Christian who did not bear fruits for God?
Who is timid and live a weak spiritual life.
Hellfire will likely be his end.

Revelation 3:16 So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.

Matthew 13:18-23 Therefore hear the parable of the sower: 19 When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is he who received seed by the wayside. 20 But he who received the seed on stony places, this is he who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy; 21 yet he has no root in himself, but endures only for a while. For when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he stumbles. 22 Now he who received seed among the thorns is he who hears the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful. 23 But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and produces: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.”

Matthew 7:14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

Upvote 0

Jan001

Striving to win the prize...
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2013
Midwest
✟110,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
But because we are weak therefore we need God's grace to make us stronger.
God's strength is manifested on our weakness.
When we strive to obey God, He graciously supplies the graces necessary for us to succeed. God's strength is given to us to overcome our temptations when we call on Him for help. Our part is to overcome. His part is to strengthen us to make it possible for us to overcome.

James 4:7 So submit yourselves to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Upvote 0