Hindu Mom and Christian daughter.. HELP.. ADVICE!?

shesadreamer

Jul 16, 2016
California
✟15,134.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello, I was raised as a Hindu but as early as the age of 8 I participated in going to church here and now. 10 years later... Only now do I have the strong faith in Jesus Christ like I never had before all because of experiences and research. I've never been baptized and I don't go to church often but I pray to God regularly. What I'm trying to say is that I'm not a strong vessel of Christ and I feel like I'm susceptible of bad spirits doing anything to me.( I'm not exactly sure where to start with attending church because I'm young, alone, socially anxious.)

Anyway

My mother prays to her Hindu Gods but only now I understand that there is only one true god and I myself don't believe in those statues in the shrine to be gods. Don't get me wrong, I respect other religions but I'm not going to believe whatever someone tells me.

We had an argument earlier... There was a cup engraved with Sanskrit writing to which I was going to pick up to ask her what it translates too. Before I picked it she told me not to because I'm on my PMS. In Hinduism, it is forbidden for women during her PMS to go to temples to pray or even touch anything that is considered holy whether it's at home or a temple because...I guess...we're unclean? I don't know.
:ahem:

She pulled me aside and told me about one of her cousins back in her village went to the temple to pray. Her mother told her not too and so she did anyway because she wanted to rebel. The daughter lost her eyesight not shortly after.
Also, my dead father spit on the shrine and something happened to him but I don't exactly remember.
(My mother is a good woman and she does many good things as she very strongly believes in the Karma concept in Hinduism.)

So anyway I told her I don't believe in that and they are not god to me but she was very offended and said "don't say that about god" in a way that she was scared for me, that something bad will happen... It kind of freaked me out. Whenever my mom curses or blesses someone it comes true! (I can list examples of different things but it's separate stories, so to keep it short I won't include it unless you ask me to, I don't mind)

....I responded with saying I don't believe in those Gods and that I believe that they aren't even gods and in fact are from the devil... I mean come one..let's be real.. just google these deities (Kali Mata, Shiva, Naga)

She started saying things like "nothing good has happened in your life" basically saying look how far your god has only taken you...Watch what will happen... things like that. In my family, it seems we are all cursed and I know the only real way to end it is through the Lord. Anyway, I'm not exactly sure of what powers the Hindus deities hold but I don't need my life to go more downhill than it already has. Is there any prayers I should do so I'm not attacked. I'm not afraid of those deities like I used to be anymore because my god is strong and mighty. I don't think I'm a strong servant of god either... Any advice?
:mmh:
Thank you :love:

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,506,545.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
You're just at the beginning of growing into be a strong Christian. Just because you feel that you're not strong now, doesn't mean that you won't be in the future. We grow and develop over time. :)

If I were you I would look for a church, for several reasons.

1) You can be baptised, with all of the benefits which come from that.
2) You will be taught and helped as you grow; you'll be able to talk about things with others and ask questions.
3) You will be part of a community which will provide you with examples of other people of your faith, so you won't be alone.
Your profile says that you're in California, so I assume that you have a range of options of churches. Do you have any idea of whether there is one which might appeal to you?

Reactions: shesadreamer
Upvote 0

aiki

Feb 16, 2007
Winnipeg
✟236,538.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
She started saying things like "nothing good has happened in your life" basically saying look how far your god has only taken you...Watch what will happen... things like that. In my family, it seems we are all cursed and I know the only real way to end it is through the Lord. Anyway, I'm not exactly sure of what powers the Hindus deities hold but I don't need my life to go more downhill than it already has. Is there any prayers I should do so I'm not attacked. I'm not afraid of those deities like I used to be anymore because my god is strong and mighty. I don't think I'm a strong servant of god either... Any advice?

Well, that's quite a story! Actually, much of it is common to Christians who live in places where false (and demonic) gods are worshiped. There are demonic forces associated with the worship of pagan deities. The Hindu deities are not real. They don't exist. The power they seem to manifest is actually from the demonic realm. The more these demonic forces gain a foothold in a place through the worship of these false deities, the more resistance there is when the light of Jesus begins to shine there in a person like yourself.

You don't have to be strong. In fact, the really "strong" Christians are those who are aware of their great weakness and are depending totally upon God who is strong for them. It's when Christians get proud and cocky that they become susceptible to the attack of the devil and his demons. We have no power of our own. It is God who is powerful in us and through us by His Spirit. So, stay submitted to your Heavenly Father. Love Him with all your heart. As you do, He'll guide you and keep you.

Psalms 46:1-2
1 ...God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear, Even though the earth be removed..

Psalms 121:5-8
5 The Lord is your keeper; The Lord is your shade at your right hand.
6 The sun shall not strike you by day, Nor the moon by night.
7 The Lord shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul.
8 The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in From this time forth, and even forevermore

Proverbs 3:5-6
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.

Acts 16:16-18
16 Now it happened, as we went to prayer, that a certain slave girl possessed with a spirit of divination met us, who brought her masters much profit by fortune-telling.
17 This girl followed Paul and us, and cried out, saying, "These men are the servants of the Most High God, who proclaim to us the way of salvation."
18 And this she did for many days. But Paul, greatly annoyed, turned and said to the spirit, "I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her." And he came out that very hour.

Selah.

Upvote 0

Greg J.

Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2016
Southeast Michigan
✟233,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Trusting God is what saves you, not just for "salvation," but in everything. Look up the passages aiki gave in a Bible and realize that God really meant it all. They are all true. Here's one more:

You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. (1 John 4:4, 1984 NIV)

You might want to read the book of Daniel as an example of someone who was Godly even though he was serving someone ungodly. Except when it is contrary to God, you should strive to keep peace with your mom.

For it is commendable if a man bears up under the pain of unjust suffering because he is conscious of God. (1 Peter 2:19, 1984 NIV)

God will reward you much for honoring your mom.

Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. “Honor your father and mother”—which is the first commandment with a promise—“that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.” (Ephesians 6:1-3, 1984 NIV)

I can tell the Lord has given you extraordinary faith in Jesus, but you still need to connect with other Christians regularly. In particular take every opportunity to ask them to pray for your situation until it is resolved.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,917.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Shesadreamer, welcome to CF! Glad you joined.

According to Scripture, as believers in Yahweh, we're to take every thought captive (II Cor 10:5) and renew our minds with His Word (Rom 12:2). The life application is when those fearful thoughts come, immediately start thinking on His Word such as "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." Isa 41:10; "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." II Tim 1:7. This editing of our thought life can be difficult to do in the beginning but it will get easier.

Instead of thinking of the "no good thing," encouraging you to be “Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.” (Eph 6:10) You are wonderfully and fearfully made (Psa 139). Yahweh loves you with an everlasting love (John 3:16-17, Jer 31)
"But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered." Luke 12:7 (which are constantly changing) "People with their minds set on you, you keep completely whole, Steady on their feet, because they keep at it and don't quit." Isa 26:3 Message Bible
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Jer 29:11

Upvote 0

Kit Sigmon

May 18, 2016
USA
✟76,189.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello, I was raised as a Hindu but as early as the age of 8 I participated in going to church here and now. 10 years later... Only now do I have the strong faith in Jesus Christ like I never had before all because of experiences and research. I've never been baptized and I don't go to church often but I pray to God regularly. What I'm trying to say is that I'm not a strong vessel of Christ and I feel like I'm susceptible of bad spirits doing anything to me.( I'm not exactly sure where to start with attending church because I'm young, alone, socially anxious.)

Anyway

My mother prays to her Hindu Gods but only now I understand that there is only one true god and I myself don't believe in those statues in the shrine to be gods. Don't get me wrong, I respect other religions but I'm not going to believe whatever someone tells me.

We had an argument earlier... There was a cup engraved with Sanskrit writing to which I was going to pick up to ask her what it translates too. Before I picked it she told me not to because I'm on my PMS. In Hinduism, it is forbidden for women during her PMS to go to temples to pray or even touch anything that is considered holy whether it's at home or a temple because...I guess...we're unclean? I don't know.
:ahem:

She pulled me aside and told me about one of her cousins back in her village went to the temple to pray. Her mother told her not too and so she did anyway because she wanted to rebel. The daughter lost her eyesight not shortly after.
Also, my dead father spit on the shrine and something happened to him but I don't exactly remember.
(My mother is a good woman and she does many good things as she very strongly believes in the Karma concept in Hinduism.)

So anyway I told her I don't believe in that and they are not god to me but she was very offended and said "don't say that about god" in a way that she was scared for me, that something bad will happen... It kind of freaked me out. Whenever my mom curses or blesses someone it comes true! (I can list examples of different things but it's separate stories, so to keep it short I won't include it unless you ask me to, I don't mind)

....I responded with saying I don't believe in those Gods and that I believe that they aren't even gods and in fact are from the devil... I mean come one..let's be real.. just google these deities (Kali Mata, Shiva, Naga)

:mmh:
Thank you :love:

shesadreamer: Ephesians 6:10(being strong in the Lord) isn't about relying upon your own strength, you rely/trust in Jesus's.
Philippians 4:13, James 4:7, Ephesians 6: 10-20....more on that here: http//lifehopeandtruth.com/change/christian-conversion/armor-of-god/

On Salvation... http://www.godlife.com/new-believers-guide

Upvote 0

shesadreamer

Jul 16, 2016
California
✟15,134.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you everyone for your responses, I appreciate it very much.

I have this one church near by in my neighborhood that I will go to next Tuesday. They give food to the homeless and poor that day too. I want to go on this day because there won't be a whole lot of people there and I can kind of like to get familiar with the place. But they still have a pastor preaching that day too. I'll try to go to church regularly and thanks again

Reactions: Rhamiel
Upvote 0

Razare

God gave me a throne
Nov 20, 2014
✟10,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yeah Hindu curses and stuff. pfft. pfffft.

I was kind of a Hindu for a while. But I was a modern Hindu, your mother is the old school type that just bows to idols.

Yep, the demons can curse you in those places. And furthermore, we don't want to know what they did to get contracts with devils for that stuff to occur. To serve demons, they make demands before they're willing to operate. But a Christian has a contract enacted in the very blood of God, and all of heaven will move to fulfill that contract. The contract is guaranteed fulfilled upon the throne of God the Father, and God would destroy himself should it fail. Genesis 15 covenant & Christ on the cross.
----------------------
Advice:

1) Don't "respect her religion". It's demon worship. Do you respect people who bend their knee to satan, doing so deceived? The entities they bow to would like to kill all the followers and everyone else, dragging them to hell to burn, but God forbids it, so they deceive and corrupt. So when you see your mom in the pit of Sheol from your perspective in heaven, while heaven will nullify most of the effects of what you see, even respect for what occurred wont exist. It will just be a lie.

2) Get baptized in water as a disciple of Jesus Christ. It cuts down on demonic in-roads to your life, so you can live free of things.

3) Get baptized in the Holy Ghost, with speaking in tongues or prophecy.

4)
Whenever my mom curses or blesses someone it comes true! (I can list examples of different things but it's separatestories, so to keep it short I won't include it unless you ask me to, I don't mind)

Yes, your mother is what we call a witch. She has demons operating with her. Mature! :D Grow up to be a strong Christian, so you take authority over those devils and curse them out of her life.

You think she's strong?

If you mature in Christ, you will find real power. When I see someone operating in a demon, like your mother, I rebuke them silently in the name of Jesus Christ, and they back-track and retreat.

The power of Jesus Christ through me has evicted 2 people from their residences. Why? Because I ordered the demons out of their house. The demons had to leave... but sometimes when you do it, a demon takes the person with them, it's that person's choice.

When I walk down the streets, demons will manifest out of people... why? Because the devil is scared of Jesus Christ through me. I had one guy barking at me to buy him beer, as if he was going to beat me up if I did not. When I said a "No" a spiritual word left me mouth, thunked the poor guy in the head, and stopped that demon dead in his tracks.

Demons are like dogs, really. You order them around like dogs that should be shot and put down because unlike dogs, they're 100% evil.

At present, there is a strip club I am shutting down according to spiritual principles, by blessing everyone involved in it into the arms of Christ's ministry.

Tomorrow, I will be going out on the streets and doing miracles in the name of Jesus Christ, seeing people healed by God's love.

--------------------

Anyway, when you mature some, you can do this:

Demons and false spirits operating in my mother's life, I take authority over you in the name of Jesus Christ, I order you to leave her life and leave my family. Go now, in the name of Jesus Christ.

The seventy-two returned with joy and said, "Lord, even the demons submit to us in your name." - Luke 10:17

Then the 2nd step is to pray blessings into the lives of your family and mother. You bless her into the kingdom of Jesus Christ.

And during this, you stand firm when the demons counter-attack against your prayer. It's a bluff, they have no power. Their power is born from deception. So yes, they can make people have physical ailments, but in the spirit, all their power is born from deception. This means, they hold no lease over anyone, if the blood of Christ is enacted.

The demons operating with your mother wont be able to stand against you. They will falter very quickly because this is 100% spiritual.
------------------

Need to mature and be equipped!?! BOOT CAMP for CHRISTIANS with Power:

https://thelastreformation.com/

Last edited:
Upvote 0

longwait

Mar 14, 2016
asia
✟85,978.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
shesadreamer, our words have power. It does not even depend on whether we are christian or of any other faith. Blesses and curses all have a power. God spoke everything into existence. What we say releases a negative or positive energy depending on whether they are bad or good. The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit. Proverbs 18:21 So we have to be very careful of what we say. In James it states that if anyone is not at fault in what he says, he is a perfect man and is able to keep his whole body in check.
Aiki answered well. Yes, hindu dieties don't have power but its the demons that work through them when you worship them. You give them power when they are worshipped. Yes, you should attend the church you mentioned and it will be good if you can have fellowship with the members and get together and pray in your homes. When 2 or 3 gathers together in My name I will be there in their midst. Being a mature and strong christian takes time and you can continue to grow by learning and studying Bible verses. Continue to pray and worship. Make time for God everyday. Maybe someday you can win your mom over to your faith. May God Bless you and strengthen you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed

I was kind of a Hindu for a while. But I was a modern Hindu, your mother is the old school type that just bows to idols.

Yep, the demons can curse you in those places. And furthermore, we don't want to know what they did to get contracts with devils for that stuff to occur. To serve demons, they make demands before they're willing to operate. But a Christian has a contract enacted in the very blood of God, and all of heaven will move to fulfill that contract. The contract is guaranteed fulfilled upon the throne of God the Father, and God would destroy himself should it fail. Genesis 15 covenant & Christ on the cross.
----------------------
Advice:

1) Don't "respect her religion". It's demon worship. Do you respect people who bend their knee to satan, doing so deceived? The entities they bow to would like to kill all the followers and everyone else, dragging them to hell to burn, but God forbids it, so they deceive and corrupt. So when you see your mom in the pit of Sheol from your perspective in heaven, while heaven will nullify most of the effects of what you see, even respect for what occurred wont exist. It will just be a lie.

2) Get baptized in water as a disciple of Jesus Christ. It cuts down on demonic in-roads to your life, so you can live free of things.

4)

Yes, your mother is what we call a witch. She has demons operating with her. Mature! :D Grow up to be a strong Christian, so you take authority over those devils and curse them out of her life.

You think she's strong?

If you mature in Christ, you will find real power. When I see someone operating in a demon, like your mother, I rebuke them silently in the name of Jesus Christ, and they back-track and retreat.

The power of Jesus Christ through me has evicted 2 people from their residences. Why? Because I ordered the demons out of their house. The demons had to leave... but sometimes when you do it, a demon takes the person with them, it's that person's choice.

When I walk down the streets, demons will manifest out of people... why? Because the devil is scared of Jesus Christ through me. I had one guy barking at me to buy him beer, as if he was going to beat me up if I did not. When I said a "No" a spiritual word left me mouth, thunked the poor guy in the head, and stopped that demon dead in his tracks.

Demons are like dogs, really. You order them around like dogs that should be shot and put down because unlike dogs, they're 100% evil.

At present, there is a strip club I am shutting down according to spiritual principles, by blessing everyone involved in it into the arms of Christ's ministry.

Tomorrow, I will be going out on the streets and doing miracles in the name of Jesus Christ, seeing people healed by God's love.

--------------------

Demons and false spirits operating in my mother's life, I take authority over you in the name of Jesus Christ, I order you to leave her life and leave my family. Go now, in the name of Jesus Christ.

The seventy-two returned with joy and said, "Lord, even the demons submit to us in your name." - Luke 10:17

Then the 2nd step is to pray blessings into the lives of your family and mother. You bless her into the kingdom of Jesus Christ.

And during this, you stand firm when the demons counter-attack against your prayer. It's a bluff, they have no power. Their power is born from deception. So yes, they can make people have physical ailments, but in the spirit, all their power is born from deception. This means, they hold no lease over anyone, if the blood of Christ is enacted.

The demons operating with your mother wont be able to stand against you. They will falter very quickly because this is 100% spiritual.
------------------

The OPs mother is not a witch and she is not operating with demons; she is a devout Hindu with genuine fears for her daughter. Let's not go down the path of disrespecting other faiths; that will get us all nowhere fast.

Hinduism is not about worshipping demons, that is just silly.

I second the view that the OP should find a church for support, and to get baptised, but if she values her family I think she should be careful to find a church which is capable of respecting other faiths and those who follow them.

A quick read of Matthew 25 might be in order; many of those who follow the Lord do not even know his name.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+25:31-46&version=NIV

Reactions: FireDragon76
Upvote 0

longwait

Mar 14, 2016
asia
✟85,978.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In the old testament the Lord God used to judge and punish His people for following other gods. He not only calls it idolatry but also adultery. No one is insulting other faiths but if the Lord opposes all forms of pagan worship then why should we not point it out for what it is. You should read the old testament and not just stick to the new testament. I agree that her mother is not a witch.

Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
In the old testament the Lord God used to judge and punish His people for following other gods. He not only calls it idolatry but also adultery. No one is insulting other faiths but if the Lord opposes all forms of pagan worship then why should we not point it out for what it is. You should read the old testament and not just stick to the new testament. I agree that her mother is not a witch.

Hinduism is not pagan worship. It is Hinduism.

And I read the whole Bible, thanks. When the Bible talks of pagan worship it means Baal, Molech and the Graeco-Roman pantheon, none of which exist today. It does not mean Hinduism.

Reactions: DawnStar
Upvote 0

longwait

Mar 14, 2016
asia
✟85,978.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Check out the meaning of pagan: a member of a religious, spiritual, or cultural community based on the worship of nature or the earth; a neopagan
Hindus worship nature. They worship the sun. They have temples to worship serpents with live snakes there. The Bible refers the serpent to the devil. The serpent that led man to his fall in the garden of eden. In India radical hindus murder people of other faiths muslims, christians who eat their Holy cow. Is the life of animals more valuable than man? But there are really good Hindus too who do not agree with the radical hindus. They live together in love with people of other faiths.

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Check out abrahams story in the bible, even before Jesus he knew the true God, when he was younger he was meant to worship idols as his whole family did but one day he broke one accidently and was so scared that he told his dad the idol tried to destroy the other one but then his dad said dont be silly they arent real.

Then abraham started to question why they were worshipping shaped bits of clay. Later God called him out for a special purpose...to be the father of many nations.

Ok i tried to look that up cos i dont remember that part in the bible but it was in a charles heston video about abraham and sodom and. Gomorrah. Apparently its in the midrash, jewish books in additon to the bible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hinduism is not about worshipping demons, that is just silly.
Not silly really, at least Paul did not think so:

1 Cor 10.19 What do I mean then? That a thing sacrificed to idols is anything, or that an idol is anything?
20 No, but I say that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to demons and not to God; and I do not want you to become sharers in demons.
21 You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons; you cannot partake of the table of the Lord and the table of demons.

The power behind the idols in any pagan religion is demonic.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Check out abrahams story in the bible, even before Jesus he knew the true God, when he was younger he was meant to worship idols as his whole family did but one day he broke one accidently and was so scared that he told his dad the idol tried to destroy the other one but then his dad said dont be silly they arent real.

Then abraham started to question why they were worshipping shaped bits of clay. Later God called him out for a special purpose...to be the father of many nations.

Ok i tried to look that up cos i dont remember that part in the bible but it was in a charles heston video about abraham and sodom and. Gomorrah. Apparently its in the midrash, jewish books in additon to the bible.
Quite right. It is in Midrash Genesis Rabbah.

Upvote 0

DiscipleHeLovesToo

Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2010
✟77,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
before you start learning in any church, find out for yourself the great love, authority, and power God has given you through Jesus by studying His word in the Bible. Start with Romans, as it interprets the whole Bible - chapters 1-7 interpret the Old Testament of God's will toward those who believe they can or must earn His favor; chapters 8-16 interpret the New Testament of His will toward those who seek to receive God's favor as a free gift, regardless of their performance, good or bad. it is the word of God spoken in faith that releases power in the earth to drive out your fears and doubts and send the devil and his bunch running away wherever you go. many churches do not teach this; first find out for yourself what God has promised you, and you won't fall into a misguided church

Num 23:19-20 GW
(19) God is not like people. He tells no lies. He is not like humans. He doesn't change his mind. When he says something, he does it. When he makes a promise, he keeps it.
(20) I have received a command to bless. He has blessed, and I can't change it.

you have been blessed by Almighty God, and no curse from others can affect you - but you can curse yourself if you put faith in someone's powerless curse against you. find out what God has promised you by seeking Him in His word, the Bible

this will help:

http://www.awmi.net/audio/audio-teachings/#/awm_1014aa_gospelI.mp3
http://www.awmi.net/audio/audio-teachings/#/awm_1017a_enemy.mp3

Upvote 0

DawnStar

Pragmatist
Nov 27, 2014
✟37,814.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private

----------------------
Advice:

4)

You think she's strong?

--------------------

------------------

There are over a billion Hindus. Are they all demon possessed or witches? There are about half a billion Buddhists. Are they all demon possessed? There are one and a half billion Muslims. Are they all demon possessed?

Upvote 0