Canada
Visit site
✟3,880.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone! :wave:

My time is pretty sporadic right now. Our pastor is on a much deserved vacation and so I've had to do a lot of covering for him, which is a both a joy and an exhausting endeavor. More exhausting that this however is the fact that on Monday my wife will be exactly nine months pregnant and so we're in 'baby-watch' mode right now. The nightly contractions are keeping us awake since we don't really know if they are "it" or not. So I apologize to those of you who have sent me some things to which I have not yet responded. Please keep us in prayer as we prepare for the next addition to our family, we don't know if it is a boy or a girl but we've picked out the names so I'll share them with you..

Boy - there are two options..

1) Seth Edward
2) Calvin Brent (Oh I know you guys can see the irony here!!! My wife loves this one.... to which I humbly submit .... Ack!)

Girl

1) Sarah Faith (Now I was pushing for Sarai but my wife wouldn't buy it)

So whichever it will be will be fine with us. We just continue to pray that the delivery will go smoothly and that both mommy and baby will recover quickly (and I sneak in the occaisonal prayer that I will recover quickly.. but no one seems to buy that either :scratch: )

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GreenEyedLady

My little Dinky Doo
Jan 15, 2002
Missouri
Visit site
✟4,791.00
Faith
Baptist
BT,

Becareful what you say in there!!
Or else......
4.gif

Just say..........Push hun push.......breathe........
3.gif

I will be praying for you!
GEL!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BT

Fanatic
Jan 29, 2003
Canada
Visit site
✟3,880.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
We're off to the hospital where they are going to give her some gel to "make it start". So I'll either be back home with my wife tonight and tomorrow back for the "drip" or we'll be there all night. I'll report back when I know something (please Bleechers don't say.."well we'll never see him again..") Ack!

Upvote 0

bleechers

Christ Our Passover!
Apr 8, 2004
Alabama
Visit site
✟1,509.00
Faith
Christian
BT said:
We're off to the hospital where they are going to give her some gel to "make it start". So I'll either be back home with my wife tonight and tomorrow back for the "drip" or we'll be there all night. I'll report back when I know something (please Bleechers don't say.."well we'll never see him again..") Ack!

She's gonna wanna hold your hand... trust me on this... if you value the use of your fingers... DON'T LET HER!! I still haven't recovered from that mistake.

Also, don't forget to remind her that you're really doing all the hard work... think about it, you have to STAND through the whole thing while she just lies there! They love it when you tell them that... then duck.

:kiss: :holy:

Upvote 0

CMmom

Jan 23, 2004
Visit site
✟297.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Also, don't forget to remind her that you're really doing all the hard work... think about it, you have to STAND through the whole thing while she just lies there! They love it when you tell them that... then duck
:::::throws heavy object at Bleechers in defense of women everywhere::::::

Seriously, BT, you are in my prayers the next few days. :angel:

Upvote 0

BBAS 64

Contributor
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
New England
✟512,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
bleechers said:
She's gonna wanna hold your hand... trust me on this... if you value the use of your fingers... DON'T LET HER!! I still haven't recovered from that mistake.

Also, don't forget to remind her that you're really doing all the hard work... think about it, you have to STAND through the whole thing while she just lies there! They love it when you tell them that... then duck.

:kiss: :holy:
WOW, Bill prays for BT that he makes it out of the hospital alive! Seems Bleechers sill is not right after his wife got though with him, he has lost his mind. ^_^

Peace to u,

Bill

Upvote 0

BT

Fanatic
Jan 29, 2003
Canada
Visit site
✟3,880.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
At 7:20pm EST Sarah Faith was born. Weighing in at 8lbs 3 ounces.

It was a hard labor for my wife. The epideral didn't take so she had to do it the hard way. Thankfully her labor was only about 2 hours.

Mom and baby are doing great. Thanks very much for all the prayers!

I just popped home to get some things and I'm on my way back to the hospital.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.