Helpful Advice For New Christians

Samuel Coleridge

Jun 29, 2010
✟720.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
My friends,May I suggest to you a very good way to help your ownself do some good for your ownself.So starting tomorrow when you get out of bed, get yourself a pad and pen, and every time you sin, confess it to the Lord then write it down on the pad. Then after you have done this all day, the next day continue to write them down but this time, try not to do the same ones as you have written down on the pad, and become aware of them to the point, that you begin to resist doing them to the point that you over come the easiest of them first, then work on the harder ones as you get to them.This will work, if you are willing and have a strong desire to repent and cut down or even get rid of your sins that you do over and over willingly and knowingly every day.Just like someone who drinks to much, it is an everday thing, but if they want to enough, they can stop drinking and many stop completely and overcome that fault.So it can be done. I have seen it done.May the Lord bless you to repent from you sins.