Farmington
✟23,376.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
"At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it;
If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.
And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it;
If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them." (Jeremiah 18:7-10)

"The Lord saith thus; Behold, that which I have built will I break down, and that which I have planted I will pluck up, even this whole land." (Jeremiah 45:4)

A nation once doing good, having turned from that good, and now doing evil, shall be brought down. Yahweh the LORD shall repent of the good He said He would benefit them. Here is is not specifying Israel directly, for He says "a nation" - that is "al goi" or "on nation," as also Psalm 9:17, "The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all nations that forget God" That's "Kol goyim" or all nations.

How America has delayed her repentance, when she has been called over and over to repentance by a remnant of believers who have thundered with the voice of the prophets to repent, and she has not! Instead, America has bonded with pure evil in many forms, that society is saturated with this evil, and it is taken for granted as normal. Heavy rock music that would have been considered shock music 60 years ago is now normal. Pournagraffie that was forbidden from TV even 30 years ago is now considered normal. The occult is everywhere. Sex is everywhere. Shall not the LORD of Hosts visit for this? He will surely visit, and he who thinks not shall be in for a big surprize: yea, a rude awakening!

Hear this word, and do not dismiss it as not relevant, for ALL scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable, and the things of the Prophets are indeed for our admonition and are examples for us, today, and at all times, as the Apostle Paul wrote. Hear Isaiah 1:15-21,
"And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;
Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:
But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.
How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers."

Oh, how, "Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird." (Revelation 18:2) Please don't try to argue that this Babylon is Rome, or Iraq, or the world system, or any other thing, because you know what? This Babylon is whatever fulfills the description given, and can be multiple things, of which the USA certainly does. Doesn't mean it's the ONLY thing, as I believe it does also involve Europe, and Rome, though not really Iraq. That Babylon was not to be rebuilt according to the scriptures.

America has left her first love of the Gospel and of the Truth. Whoever said "America is great because America is good. If America ever stops being good, it will stop being great," is right, whether or not Alexis de Tocqueville said it or wrote it. The opening text confirms it.
The Revivals and awakenings of past centuries involved weeping in contrition, sorrowing and mourning over their sins, and such outward manifestations as the closing of liquor establishments, houses of gambling, and houses of prostitution. Such just doesn't happen today. A "Revival" seems to be a bunch of dancing in a church to contemporary worship music. Where is the fruit?

Revelation 2:5, "Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent."
The candlestick is the church (Rev. 1:20), or rather, a particular church: in this case Ephesus who had left her first love. The Zeale was quenched, and beware when ones Zeale is quenched and the coales of that Zeale wax cold: That such a church become not dead as Sardis (Rev. 3:1) And, beware and be warned, Christ would come upon thee as a thief, and you not know what hour He cometh (Rev. 3:3)

1 Thessalonians 1:7-10, "And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;
When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe"

O that you be of those who believe: that TRULY believe unto righteousness, with thine heart, for with the heart man believeth unto righteousness. Don't leave out the righteousness part as many do. Consider these words from Thomas Boston (1676-1732):

"You know not the weight of the wrath of God. It is true none can have a full comprehension of it: “Who knoweth the power of thine anger?” (Psa 90:11). But all the elect of God get such a notion of it as rouses them up to fly from it; “knowing the terror of the Lord, we persuade men” (2Co 5:11). And if you had tolerable apprehensions of it, it would break off your sleep and slumber, and cause you to put forth your hands to work. Did you [but] consider what “a fearful thing [it is] to fall into the hands of the living God” (Heb 10:31), and how when you fall down again into your bed of sloth, you are truly in hazard of it—it would give you such a gliff as would keep you waking.
There are three things you do not observe.

First, you do not observe what speed your ruin is making while you lie at ease; how your “judgment…lingereth not,” and thy “damnation slumbereth not” (2Pe 2:3). The avenger of blood is pursuing you, though you are not fleeing from the wrath to come. You are like a man sleeping in a leaky ship, which is drawing water every moment, and within a little it will be full and sink to the bottom of the sea if he does not awake and help it. Every hour your debt is growing: the cup of wrath is filling, and fills so much the faster as you are secure.

Secondly, you do not observe how near your destruction may be. You are like the old world, who “were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away” (Mat 24:38-39). Your spiritual lethargy and dead sleep hinders you from hearing the sound of the feet of the approaching stroke. You lie open to the most terrible surprise, to sleep the sleep of death, which you may never awake out of till in hell (Luke 12:19-20; 16:23)! And O, how sad is it for men to be past hope ere they begin to fear, to have the house falling ere they get over their bed!

The time of God’s grace is limited; a time wherein He will be found, and when not. “Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near” (Isa 55:6). Death certainly puts a period to it; but it seems to be clear that men may out-live their day of grace: “I say unto you, That none of those men which were bidden shall taste of my supper”
(Luk 14:24)"
From, Danger of Delaying Repentance pgs 14,15 & 22.

Oh, Despise not prophesyings! (1 Thessalonians 5:19) The day is coming, and it will come, when the nation is utterly thrown down as God "turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly" (2 Peter 2:6) I cannot stress enough as the Holy Spirit is moving, and calling, but is also grieved at the condition of this once great nation, how the wrath of God: yea, the fierceness of His mighty wrath is so hanging over this nation presently, and over churches who call evil good and good evil, Woe unto them! (Isaiah 5:20) saying God condones abomination and the accursed things.

America shall fall before her enemies because she has taken of the accursed thing: "There is an accursed thing in the midst of thee, O Israel: thou canst not stand before thine enemies, until ye take away the accursed thing from among you." (Joshua 7:13) All neatly packaged with a rainbow, mocking God's holy covenant with Noah; for Ham was looking upon his own fathers nakedness, hence Canaan was cursed (Genesis 9:22-25) For there was an unlawful deed done, yet churches are affirming men becoming one flesh with other men, which is abomination and accursed, from Leviticus, to Romans 1, to Corinthians: accursed!

Such things shall bring the fiery judgment of Sodom down upon a nation, and America promotes it and declares her sin as Sodom! Isaiah 3:9, "The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves." Oh, this is a scathing message, because the wrath of the LORD burns hot against sin, and it's only his withholding hand that keeps America from flaming doom and destruction as the cities of old that perished by fire: but IT WILL COME!

Oh, do not look at America's military might, or the edge in technology she hold.

"O thou that dwellest upon many waters, abundant in treasures, thine end is come, and the measure of thy covetousness....
The mighty men of Babylon have forborn to fight, they have remained in their holds: their might hath failed; they became as women: they have burned her dwellingplaces; her bars are broken.
Though Babylon should mount up to heaven, and though she should fortify the height of her strength, yet from me shall spoilers come unto her, saith the LORD."

It's the Biblical principle of a Sovereign God dealing with the sin of a nation: a nation that knew God once, even as Nebuchadnezzar's Babylon did, or at least the leadership did, and made a decree not to speak against the God of the Hebrews: (Daniel 5:18-28 & 4:34-37) But Belshazzar committed vile sin by drinking out of the temple vessels, partying, getting drunk, and mocking God, just as they do in America today. Singin' Country songs about whiskey and God in the same line as if they're somehow compatible? MENE MENE TEKEL!

"MENE; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it. TEKEL; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting." (Daniel 5:26-27) Thus the kingdom fell. and Belshazzar slain that very night (Dan. 5:30) America is weighed in the balances and found wanting. It's only the longsuffering and mercies of God that keep the dreaded wrath from falling at any moment, and that moment may come at any time, and nuclear weapons reach the continental United States in a half hour from launch.

There may be no warning for many, and little warning for some, who then scurry for their lives and cry out, but of fear, and not true salvation. Oh, let salvation come now, and repent and turn to the LORD with all your heart, for if you wait for some day, you know not when: you know not your time, and suddenly it strikes, and it's too late, and you flame into eternity without making any concessions of thy soul: for Christ must be a part of you, and you must be abiding in Him, lest ye be consumed. Amen.