Us
✟43,870.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I get these "pricks" basically beestings on my skin when I think certain thoughts, to say that the thought is untrue. They are accurate and always occure with the same thoughts, or new thoughts that would prove the old one wrong. I can never tell if they are God talking to me or not, cause they are never about anything sinful or anything like that. Just about things that I dont want to be true. Like heaven being one big worship service. I dont want that, and yet the pricks make it very clear that thats all it will be. I dont know if God would talk to me through this but they are very convincing. I find myself paralyzed with fear at the thought of singing for eternity, so idk what to do

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟913,729.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I get these "pricks" basically beestings on my skin when I think certain thoughts, to say that the thought is untrue. They are accurate and always occure with the same thoughts, or new thoughts that would prove the old one wrong. I can never tell if they are God talking to me or not, cause they are never about anything sinful or anything like that. Just about things that I dont want to be true. Like heaven being one big worship service. I dont want that, and yet the pricks make it very clear that thats all it will be. I dont know if God would talk to me through this but they are very convincing. I find myself paralyzed with fear at the thought of singing for eternity, so idk what to do
1. That is not what heaven is like.
2. Have you read this ? (Free and online)

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,067,094.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Dottie Rambo wrote a beautiful song on Heaven...

Verse 1
I’M GONNA REST BESIDE THE RIVER
WHERE THE SHADOWS NEVER FALL
AND THE CLOUDS WILL NEVER HIDE THE LIGHT OF DAY
FOR THE LAMB WILL LIGHT THE CITY
AND THE EVENING NEVER COMES
I’M GONNA REST BESIDE THE RIVER FOR A DAY

Chorus
JUST FOR A DAY AND A DAY WILL LAST FOREVER
AND THE DARKNESS OF THE GLOOMY NIGHT
WILL NEVER FALL AGAIN
I’LL SIT QUIETLY BY THE STREAM OF LIFE