Bearyme

Jul 2, 2010
✟15,127.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm Celeste and I've recently found God :amen:
I live in Australia and I really like cooking and sewing. I'm 20 years old and I'm at university to become a paramedic.
My parent's are atheists (does that mean they'll go to hell? =( ) so thats why I haven't known about God for too long. My friend introduced me to their church =)

I'm not really too good at intros but anyway, hi!

Reactions: Sphinx777

ecclesasties

Jun 30, 2010
✟8,017.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Welocme, or better yet, 'ello mate! Remember to stay strong in your new found faith and keep your eyes on God and not the world. If you do this, He is faithful to care for you. As for your parents, it is possible that God will use you and your new found faith in Him as a witness to your parents, and you could be the perfect witness for them.

:prayer::prayer::prayer:

I will pray for your and your parents......good luck at university! :clap:

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
does that mean they'll go to hell

Welcome to CF.

Not necessarily, many unbelievers can change as they grow older and especially as they begin to see and understand more about God and the freedom that comes with Jesus and grace and not the law. I pray you will grow and learn and live the life of grace before them and they will see the difference between grace and the law.

Upvote 0

Krissy Cakes

Site Supporter
Aug 5, 2008
Idaho
✟91,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome18.gif

Hello and welcome to Christian Forums!
clap.gif

If you have any questions or need prayer or just want to talk you can always contact me.
Praying for you as you grow in the Lord :prayer:
Also praying for your parents that they come to the Lord :prayer:

God Bless,

Krissy_Cakes
wave.gif

Your welcome angel
angel.gif

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm Celeste and I've recently found God :amen:
I live in Australia and I really like cooking and sewing. I'm 20 years old and I'm at university to become a paramedic.
My parent's are atheists (does that mean they'll go to hell? =( ) so thats why I haven't known about God for too long. My friend introduced me to their church =)

I'm not really too good at intros but anyway, hi!

angels-11.jpg

Welcome Celeste--- May the Lord bless you and continue to help you grow in faith! I'm so excited to hear that you recently became a Christian and I pray CF will help you to grow in your understanding of the Bible and to live a Christ-centered life. :clap:

The Catholic Church teaches that no human knows or can pass judgment on a living soul. Just because your parents are atheists does not mean they will 100% go to hell or be destroyed. Keep them in prayer and hopefully they too will be able to see the Truth in Christ.

My Dad is an atheist but I have continued to pray for him and I'm starting to see some changes. He won't talk about it but I will sometimes catch him listening to the Christian tv station or once I even saw him cross himself during a funeral. Small things like that keep hope in my heart and you should have hope that God will bring your parents into the fold.

God bless and I look forward to seeing you around the board! :wave:

~Tati
ANGELROSE.gif

Upvote 0

alexier

Stand Firm In Faith
Site Supporter
Sep 15, 2007
North Wales
✟121,233.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Engaged
First of all.....

cOnGrAtS On AcCePtInG ChRiSt iN YoUr LiFe!!!

and secondly welcome to the site! There's lots to do and see on here and I am sure you will soon settle in!
Love and Blessings Lexie x

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Wanda8

Jan 28, 2009
✟15,121.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the Body of Christ and to the forum!!!

Continue to pray for your parents' salvation daily and witness to them as the Lord leads you. "Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all of your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your path." Proverbs 3:5-6

Blessings,
Wanda

Upvote 0