United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
:thumbsup:
Children of God for Life is announcing that a new company, AVM, is developing vaccines (in USA) ethically alternative to those using aborted fetal cell lines. AVM Biotechnology estimates their first vaccines will be available in 18 mos. They ask for our prayers. I believe they will be Thimerosal-free as well.

Last edited:
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟962,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why a single dose? I am assuming you are meaning a single multi dose, with everything at once?

Presently (in America), vaccines are only available to doctors in bulk and they break out the individual doses. I'm guessing they will be available in standard combinations. The newsletter will probably clarify that as they make headway.

Upvote 0

tessas212

Dog Behavior Consultant
Jul 16, 2006
Ohio
✟9,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Well, I'm glad someone is finally taking action to create better, safer, healthier vaccines!

If these vaccines are as good as I woudl hope them to be, safe, non-toxic... adn accessible to everyone, I'd certainly reconsider and revisit the issues of vaccines for my non vaccinated child.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums