Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I do not see how God of all creation, creator of all things could not ordain something that effected His whole creation, for God to not be 100% responsible for it all.

Adam/man is a nobody compared to the who God is; and Satan is nothing but a created being that God created to lie from his beginning and has no power to do anything unless God ordains it.

It was God not little Adam and Eve who caused the fall, it was God not little Adam who planned as well as set up Adam and Eve to sin; it is God not Little Adam and Eve. God turned man to destruction not little Adam, It is totally against mans will that all creation came under God’s curse. It surely was not the result of its carnal man’s own choice, but planned that way by the God who created all things.

It didn't surprise God when Adam sin, nor did it surprise him when you got saved. It's true that God had a plan all along, all who would be saved, sanctified, holy and righteous would have to be the righteousness of God in Christ. There was never a plan B.

Grace and peace,
Mark

Upvote 0

Captive

Jun 18, 2012
✟7,742.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution
I do not see how God of all creation, creator of all things could not ordain something that effected His whole creation, for God to not be 100% responsible for it all.

Adam/man is a nobody compared to the who God is; and Satan is nothing but a created being that God created to lie from his beginning and has no power to do anything unless God ordains it.

It was God not little Adam and Eve who caused the fall, it was God not little Adam who planned as well as set up Adam and Eve to sin; it is God not Little Adam and Eve. God turned man to destruction not little Adam, It is totally against mans will that all creation came under God’s curse. It surely was not the result of its carnal man’s own choice, but planned that way by the God who created all things.

Agreed. And I would add that Adam may have been a willing participant in God's plan. I Timothy 2:14 says that Adam was not deceived by the serpent. It doesn't make him any less guilty but he knew exactly what he was doing and agreed to God's plan.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Agreed. And I would add that Adam may have been a willing participant in God's plan. I Timothy 2:14 says that Adam was not deceived by the serpent. It doesn't make him any less guilty but he knew exactly what he was doing and agreed to God's plan.

Dear Captive, Adam fell in the same way that many Ministers fall today. After all of the other creatures were made and named, the LORD finally made Woman. It it sounds like Woe Man, so be it.

Jas 1:13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth He any man: Jas 1:14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

The LORD knew what would be the downfall of men, and every man knows that it's the Truth. We lust for that which makes us fall. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

Viren

Contributor
Dec 9, 2010
Seattle
✟46,388.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Viren, What humanity should learn is that NO human can ever be sinlessly perfect. It's WHY Jesus had to die. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Why did Jesus say he needed to be raised like the bronze serpent to heal people?

We are called to be born again into new creations free to eat from the tree of life.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Why did Jesus say he needed to be raised like the bronze serpent to heal people?

We are called to be born again into new creations free to eat from the tree of life.

Dear Viren, For Jesus to be resurrected from the dead shows us that Christians will also really be healed, even from death. It gives Jesus first place in all things. Jhn 3:14

Amen, flesh and blood cannot enter heaven. We must put on incorruptibility, 1Co 15:54 which we receive at the Rapture when we first see Jesus. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

Viren

Contributor
Dec 9, 2010
Seattle
✟46,388.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Viren, For Jesus to be resurrected from the dead shows us that Christians will also really be healed, even from death. It gives Jesus first place in all things. Jhn 3:14

Amen, flesh and blood cannot enter heaven. We must put on incorruptibility, 1Co 15:54 which we receive at the Rapture when we first see Jesus. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

The change is happening on the inside for those who have been born again.

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come:[a] The old has gone, the new is here! 2 corinthians5:17

My dear children, for whom I am again in the pains of childbirth until Christ is formed in you, Galations4:19

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes the curse God promised, than the fall happened, the curse was initiated. The real issue is God caused it. Planned it. ordained it. It was totally God's will. Adam had no choice.

Forgot about this thread, but no,the curse was never promised in advance. The fall happened and God reacted to it. God absolutely cause His reaction, but in no way cause Adam's choice. He knew of Adam's choices, but didn't cause them. God created a "very good" world, and Adam had the power to choose good, but still choose bad.

Today, you have a similar situation. You're in a fallen world, and yet, by God's grace, you can choose the good.

Upvote 0