myallforhim

Nov 6, 2005
North Carolina
✟1,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I have been praying for a long time for God to do something great with my life for his glory. I am going to publish my testimony.
I need a good spiritual mentor in my life. There is a lot I dont know about the actual process of publishing a book, which is something I'm learning as I go along.
God the book is ready to go to the publisher, except for getting all the settings set. God I don't even know where I would even go to set all the margins and everything. I know the basics and there are so many specifications.Plus the sight that I am using as my publishers, is not letting me do the step by step guide that was a giagantic help. God I am getting so frustrated and know if everything is not perfect they will reject my book or it wil be published slopply.
God since my healing in 1994 I have waited for this oportunity to publish about my life story and about how God has miracolously healed me.
God lead and guide me. Give me wisdom to do everything according to the requirements set by the publisher.

This would be so much easier if I was rich then I could just hire somebody to do each step. But who has$ 350- 750 to pay for each step even though I know it would be correct, but it would end up costing me $3,000 which I do not have.
God send someone that I can trust to proof my paper and give me there opionion that I know won't charge me, or be to critical.

I am praying that the book will open doors for me to go to different churches and give my testimony and minister.
God maybe this will be a way for me to make a little extra cash, because I will get a small percentage for each book published. God I dream of seeing my book in the different christian stores, plus I would love to see it at Walmart, Waldon Books and all the retail outlets.
I am praying that my testimony may bless others and that they maybeleive for their miracle. At the end of the book I am going to have the plan of salvation. I am praying that many may respond and accept Jesus as their personal Lord and Saviour.Because the greatest miracle is a soul being saved.

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have been praying for a long time for God to do something great with my life for his glory. I am going to publish my testimony.
I need a good spiritual mentor in my life. There is a lot I dont know about the actual process of publishing a book, which is something I'm learning as I go along.
God the book is ready to go to the publisher, except for getting all the settings set. God I don't even know where I would even go to set all the margins and everything. I know the basics and there are so many specifications.Plus the sight that I am using as my publishers, is not letting me do the step by step guide that was a giagantic help. God I am getting so frustrated and know if everything is not perfect they will reject my book or it wil be published slopply.
God since my healing in 1994 I have waited for this oportunity to publish about my life story and about how God has miracolously healed me.
God lead and guide me. Give me wisdom to do everything according to the requirements set by the publisher.

This would be so much easier if I was rich then I could just hire somebody to do each step. But who has$ 350- 750 to pay for each step even though I know it would be correct, but it would end up costing me $3,000 which I do not have.
God send someone that I can trust to proof my paper and give me there opionion that I know won't charge me, or be to critical.

I am praying that the book will open doors for me to go to different churches and give my testimony and minister.
God maybe this will be a way for me to make a little extra cash, because I will get a small percentage for each book published. God I dream of seeing my book in the different christian stores, plus I would love to see it at Walmart, Waldon Books and all the retail outlets.
I am praying that my testimony may bless others and that they maybeleive for their miracle. At the end of the book I am going to have the plan of salvation. I am praying that many may respond and accept Jesus as their personal Lord and Saviour.Because the greatest miracle is a soul being saved.
icon10.gif

Father I Stand In Agreement With This Person In Beloved Jesus Name .
AMEN

As it is written in Matthew 19 and 20...
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
__________________​

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums