Florida
✟9,181.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have requested prayer years and years ago. I had a spirit of distraction bother me for years. And then for about 4 years from about 2015 to 2019 a completely left and I was a total peace. Wow I thought. This is what it's like to be filled with the spirit and at peace. I was just literally happy all the time.

And then around 2019 or 20, this Spirit of distraction came back to bother me. And so here it is going into 2024 and it's still bothers me. So would you agree in prayer that this thing would leave me for good?

This thing has bothered me for years and years. So let's believe in faith and prayer that God would do this for me. Also many others are praying. Very strong and godly people. And I appreciate your prayers, thank you, John

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
spirit of distraction
Not sure what this is, in the natural it could be ADD. I had a similar experience thirteen years ago but it lasted maybe six months. I felt this peace and love that was weird. I even loved my backbiting co-workers! Some Christians call it being baptized in the Holy Spirit but today I don't know. I am easily distracted because of my ADHD, people think I don't listen to them because I'm easily distracted, and I've prayed for the removal but what prayer has done is allow me to intentionally focus on when I get distracted, and immediately return focus. Maybe that's God's answer to me is to teach myself to focus. Peace

Upvote 0