A scripture taken from The Life of Christ record and Give me oil in my lamp worship song

Russ Campbell

An ounce of faith overcomes a ton of fear!
Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
✟93,154.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I have created a video that is part scripture and part Worship video. It is section taken from a record called The Word of God and a worship song called Give me Oil In My Lamp. The article was originally published for a music editor group but I decided to post it here as well.

Scripture followed by Give Me Oil In My Lamp

There is a hidden bonus in this video, the format of the video shows you what keys to press on your keyboard to play this song, also the program breaks any piece of music down to their separate instruments , maybe very useful in learning the song or learning how to play it on a keyboard, that's why I posted it here.

Last edited:

Russ Campbell

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
✟93,154.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This record comes from a series called The Life of Christ and has 8 records in the album, note to others that are interested: I am supposed to get for free over 50,000 Christian records from a friend of mine, when II get them I get them, I will post here all about it, I have around 200 Christian records and make my own videos from them. Stay tuned for more videos.Russ

Upvote 0

Russ Campbell

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
✟93,154.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I am working on the full set of The Life Of Christ it is 8 records , both sides, I am doing videos of the spoken word from them as we speak, there is just something to be said for hearing the 4 gospels audibly. Russ

Upvote 0

Russ Campbell

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
✟93,154.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I am on side 5 now each side is 16 minutes , each record gets it s own title screen I intend to make this video 4 to 6 hours long as its the reading of the gospel, enough to fit on three Blu-ray disks anyways.... it should be by the end of the day before the video i ready for upload to YouTube.

Upvote 0