Scotland
✟245,740.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm confused by this. Some people are getting good results being freed from Masonic curses and generational curses and some people are saying that those ministries are evil.

Hello Leaf. This would be the thread in which to post about these good results that happened to you. Please share I would be most interested. God Bless :)

Upvote 0

Leaf Branham

Mar 6, 2020
Perth
✟18,558.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello Leaf. This would be the thread in which to post about these good results that happened to you. Please share I would be most interested. God Bless :)

Hi Lismore. I've seen people disturbed by devil deliverance which focused on devils by looking for names of devils and constantly casting out devils so I'm careful of that. The information the teachers had may have been correct but it was too heavy for most people, including for me. In my perception a person receiving needs to understand what is happening. Even some of what appears extreme to me which I wouldn't go near is apparently helping people near me. They have more peace and are easier to get along with. When someone understands what is happening they can take it and work with it and then move on from it. Because of how extreme much devil deliverance is I don't know how to receive from it so I tend to focus on it and for that reason I stay away. The people I have seen healed from the normally accepted forms of prayer in Australia such as Healing Rooms, Fruitful Vine Ministries, and prayer counseling have been touched in places where psychology cannot reach. I suppose my biggest problem with those who criticize is I feel that they are not considering the logical course of thought that anyone doing something will have the tendency to develop ideas about what they are doing and share them. Not everyone will understand them, agree with them or want to take the ideas as seriously as they do. They may communicate their ideas wrongly but this does not signify a fault in their actions. Even with these healthy forms of prayer there are people who get lost in the material instead of applying it or who become addicted to the attention of the prayer ministry, or who even become forceful towards others with concepts that they are not properly familiar with. I can definitely understand why people have a bad perception of healing and deliverance.

• Informative
Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0

Leaf Branham

Mar 6, 2020
Perth
✟18,558.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I try to discern what is good for me and not tell other people what they need. People criticizing frustrates me though. The Healing Rooms bring comfort to people and though they have some strange ideas to me are overall helpful. Healing Rooms bring a balanced healing to people in all the towns I've heard. To a certain extent they can choose how they minister and Fruitful Vine's material is used by them as by other deliverance ministers. Fruitful Vine uses a lot of parables within its prayers which without spiritual discernment can be seen as unbiblical but they are basically extending the language of what all deliverance ministers are using and have been doing so for over 30 years. I understand very little of what they speak about but I appreciate their artistic qualities and as I see suitable will listen to them. They are, to me, a classic part of Australia, though without the popular image of some of the bigger churches that started at the same time. I think it is a very broken and bitter attitude that seeks to destroy those ministries. Another problem with discussing these things is that the dialogue often becomes violent if basic positions aren't established before beginning. Before discussing about if prayer for healing or deliverance is effective it needs to be established if a person believes that the Holy Spirit can minister through a person. It also needs to be established if a person believes in anything having spiritual effects on people. If we are talking to an atheist or an habitual mocker of spiritual concepts then that should also be established so the dialogue can be friendly. If we don't start the discussion from our faith then we can be influenced by people's bad experiences. If we establish that we are simply discussing experiences and not arguing, proving a point or looking for the truth then that simplifies the discussion and takes away some of the violence from the discussion. Getting to a conclusion is pretty difficult if we don't know each other's basic thoughts on a subject. If someone doesn't believe that Freemasonry has any spiritual effect on us, that people can have devils, or that actions of parents and grandparents can affect people spiritually, then discussing the qualities of an exponent of deliverance minister is a bit useless.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0