Scotland
✟245,339.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
lismore - your faith icon says you are Baptist. I don't know if you are, but most Baptists that I know personally have not encountered much of the "deliverance" emphasis teachings that are out there.

Hello:)

Although I am currently fellowshipping in a baptist church my background was in Charismatic House Fellowships and AOG. I have encountered deliverance teachings before.

The fruitful vine was a new ministry to me though:)

• Friendly
Reactions: Joan Lamb
Upvote 0
A

Andrea411

I've found that her anti masonry stance is laughable. She promotes that she has a prayer that will lead you from the curse of freemasonry.

Her contention is basically any bad thing that's ever happened to you is due to someone in your families history being involved with masonry.

I know, it's more comical than anything else. There are half dozen or so folks out there that push this concept.

To me it's just something else people can blame things on. The extremely weak people in society have to have someone to blame things on. Because your 3rd great uncle was a mason, that's why you drink, steal, and lie. Has nothing at all to do with you or your choices.

IDK about this particular ministry but I do know that breaking generational ties is something we should do when asking for healing, especially if it involves something that is occurring generationally. As with addictions, sex abuse, if dad was in prison and now the son is going to jail... yes break those spiritual ties.
Too many Christians think bc they don't see or believe in demons that they are not at work. They need to re-read the gospels and what Jesus taught his disciples.The spirit that passes through Masonry is the same as any false religion. The demon is the same as for people who consult Ouija boards, most people come away fine but others have given permission to demons to indwell them, that 'permission' is what needs to be broken. You can think otherwise but it does no harm to break off generational curses.
As far as ministries that focus on deliverance, my thought is that we should keep our focus on Christ. Part of all healing ministries is deliverance.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What spirit runs through masonry?

There has been no reliable study done that shows such a thing as a generational curse.

There is no boogeyman!

oddly enough i learned about this sort of thing from a presbyterian-methodist family
the mother was one of five daughters,her mother was a sibling of only daughters
etc
now 4 generations along,her and her husband had 4 daughters ..no sons born in 4 generations.
through prayer this topic came to their attention.
they prayed and broke off that curse...1 year later their son was born... they now have grandsons also.

but as someone pointed out.. this is not actions like smoking drinking lying stealing...actions that require repentance and accountability.

on another note.. i was young then,and spoke strongly against such teachings of deliverance... until that same couple prayed with me and my body got thrown around and an inhuman voice cried out when that lying spirit was cast out of me.
you see it was a lying spirit preaching through me..it didn't want folks to know Jesus can set them free.-food for thought.

as for this group the threads about...
i guess any one can use any doctrine for good or gain... i cant judge which they are.
size of congregation is not a measure.

Upvote 0
A

Andrea411

There has been no reliable study done that shows such a thing as a generational curse.

There is no boogeyman!
When I first became a Christian the Mormons came to my door and I thought the Lord has sent them. I was very sincere when I became a mormon and I saw that they did really nice things for people and they encouraged people to be the best they can be and to put family first etc etc.
After leaving the mormons, bc I realized it was a false religion. Their founder was a con man and their doctrine is skewed (to say the least). Most mormons have no idea about the origins of the LDS, they are sincere in their beliefs. Sincerely wrong.
When I left I after some time I had a frightening encounter with something demonic and I went to a couple for deliverance. It was then they explained that I needed to repent of mormonism, a false religion. No matter how sincere, I had been involved in committing sin with a different god then Christ.

It doesn't matter that people are sincere or even ignorant of a group they pledge their allegiance to, if that group is not Christian, then they have pledged themselves to a non-christian alliance. It needs to be repented of, just as unbelief needs repentance and sins of commission and omission.

The root of Free Masonry is uncertain, there is a link to other gods but certainly a pledge to a god that can be accepted by unbelievers and all people of all religions... here is what I think is a fair article about Masonry. It explains why it has been known as a Christian org. and why it became more pagan, till today when it is quite secular.
You will have to decide for yourself if you need to repent ... I don't know your heart, your pledge or your intent. But it is not I that would be offended.
God bless, andrea

Freemasonry and the Christian Church - Are Masons Christian? - Probe Ministries

http://www.ephesians5-11.org/glasses.htm
(this site very accurately explains why Masons today are pagan, whether Hindu, moslem, christian or other, you all pledge allegiance to one God. How can that be? If your god is the same as the moslem, mormon, hindu or other... it is not the Christian God.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Skip Sampson

Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
Fayetteville, NC
✟9,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Simpleman25 said:
A good question, considering this from the CA GL (emphasis added):

Masonic Formation might be described as the process of fitting the rough ashlar of our imperfect selves into the perfect ashlar, fit for use in building the divine temple. It is a transformation brought about through the use of Masonic symbols, rituals, experience, and teachings, all of which are calculated to assist us to live a better, richer, and more fulfilling life and also to promote a positive change within our social environment.

Inherent in the traditional character of today’s Freemasonry is that its older historic rites and rituals are viewed as a necessary and perpetual aspect of a divinely maintained natural order. In this sense, Freemasonry is one of the last remaining institutions (at least in the Western philosophical world, at any rate) to preserve and practice these traditional forms. Understanding the terms initiation, rite, ritual, and tradition is essential to every Mason’s spiritual as well as intellectual development.

While Freemasonry is an organization that has rules, regulations, archives, and minutes, only the transmission of Masonic traditions, through the proper ritual forms and ancient ceremonies, can communicate the personal, philosophical, spiritual, ethical, and moral end-state which is the fundamental purpose of Freemasonry. (EA Candidate Guide, pgs. 7 - 8)
Masonic literature often discusses the transformation of the candidate into a Mason, and notes that the transformation is spiritual as well. So, indeed, just what kind of spirit works in Masonry to make that kind of a transformation? Cordially, Skip.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The absence of the acknowledgement of the lord Jesus -as LORD and to whom every knee shall bow,is enough to know of what spirit it is.
To all sects. It is the same Gospel we share,the same and only way to be reconciled to the father.through faith in the Lord Jesus ,the Christ. For he has said.no man comes to the father,but through me.
No shortcuts,no rituals,no sect,no Mary,...
All must repent and believe on the Lord Jesus .

Upvote 0

Simpleman25

Mar 21, 2013
Oklahoma
✟16,627.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
When I first became a Christian the Mormons came to my door and I thought the Lord has sent them. I was very sincere when I became a mormon and I saw that they did really nice things for people and they encouraged people to be the best they can be and to put family first etc etc.
After leaving the mormons, bc I realized it was a false religion. Their founder was a con man and their doctrine is skewed (to say the least). Most mormons have no idea about the origins of the LDS, they are sincere in their beliefs. Sincerely wrong.
When I left I after some time I had a frightening encounter with something demonic and I went to a couple for deliverance. It was then they explained that I needed to repent of mormonism, a false religion. No matter how sincere, I had been involved in committing sin with a different god then Christ.

It doesn't matter that people are sincere or even ignorant of a group they pledge their allegiance to, if that group is not Christian, then they have pledged themselves to a non-christian alliance. It needs to be repented of, just as unbelief needs repentance and sins of commission and omission.

The root of Free Masonry is uncertain, there is a link to other gods but certainly a pledge to a god that can be accepted by unbelievers and all people of all religions... here is what I think is a fair article about Masonry. It explains why it has been known as a Christian org. and why it became more pagan, till today when it is quite secular.
You will have to decide for yourself if you need to repent ... I don't know your heart, your pledge or your intent. But it is not I that would be offended.
God bless, andrea

Freemasonry and the Christian Church - Are Masons Christian? - Probe Ministries

Looking at Freemasonry through Christian Glasses
(this site very accurately explains why Masons today are pagan, whether Hindu, moslem, christian or other, you all pledge allegiance to one God. How can that be? If your god is the same as the moslem, mormon, hindu or other... it is not the Christian God.)

Andrea,

While I respect your opinion, your references are flawed.

The Probe article is interesting. It has so many egregious errors that it's difficult to believe any of it.

As far as the other group you referenced, well, they are of a different breed. They are full of hate.

For me all I can tell you is that my lodge is strictly Christian. Regardless of what you may read, many lodges in the US are Christian.

Upvote 0

PersephonesTear

Jul 14, 2013
✟9,344.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
now 4 generations along,her and her husband had 4 daughters ..no sons born in 4 generations.
through prayer this topic came to their attention.
they prayed and broke off that curse...1 year later their son was born... they now have grandsons also.
I am deeply disturbed by the notion that having daughters is the result of a curse... I wonder if they would feel similarly cursed if only sons were born for four generations?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Simpleman25

Mar 21, 2013
Oklahoma
✟16,627.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I am deeply disturbed by the notion that having daughters is the result of a curse... I wonder if they would feel similarly cursed if only sons were born for four generations?

Glad to know I wasn't the only one!

In this case I think it's more about searching to find an answer where one isn't warranted.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Perhaps a little more bible reading..four generations of no sons means the fathers family line is repeatedly cut off from the earth.-the very opposite of blessing. His daughters marry other families and bare children to that name.and the fathers name is cut off from the earth.

It's quite basic old testament reading.

Upvote 0

PersephonesTear

Jul 14, 2013
✟9,344.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Perhaps a little more bible reading..four generations of no sons means the fathers family line is repeatedly cut off from the earth.-the very opposite of blessing. His daughters marry other families and bare children to that name.and the fathers name is cut off from the earth.

It's quite basic old testament reading.
In Old Testament times, women had no legal identity. They were passed from one family to the other in a manner similar to livestock, but they had no independent "realness" as individuals in their own right in the eyes of the law.

Having a house full of daughters does not in any way threaten the existence or even the health of a family line the way it might have in the Old Testament world. Since women were not legally persons, the absence of a son meant there literally was no one present to inherit. This is not true in our society now, because women are fully legal persons with full rights of inheritance as well.

The child of one's daughter is 100% as much one's grandchild as the child of one's son. This is true both in a legal sense and also (as it has always been true) in the biological sense.

People who do research into their ancestry and build family trees pay as much attention to charting out the mother's line as they do the father's line.

If it is the idea of passing on the "name" that is such a hang-up (which is nothing more than an affectation in light of women having full legal status as people), the law DOES also allow a married couple to take the name of the wife. Not a common practice, certainly, but nothing prevents it legally.

Marriage is absolutely NOT about giving a woman away to another family. It is about forming a partnership in which two families are equally joined.

I am very concerned about this idea that daughters are seen as being a curse because they are incapable of "carrying on the father's line." That sort of mental hang-up is as much a curse on a person or on a family as anything I have seen.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lol ,daughters are not seen as a curse.do not be so defensive .you completely miscontrue the point.
The curse in the related case.is the absence of a son.

Society changing does not make spiritual principles invalidate .society changing increases evil.all the so called changes for good in the system of the world are hastening evil so that it shall be as in the days of Noah...utterly wicked upon the earth.

Contemporary views do not equate to Godliness ,but to worldviews.and the spirit of this world is the spirit of anti-Christ.

Do not be so hasty to defend worldviews.
No one said daughters are a curse.. that's ridiculous.
Children are a blessing from our Heavenly Father.

To reiterate ... the curse spoken of is the absence of a son.

Read the account of Abraham ........

Upvote 0
B

BrotherTony

Hi

I am very sorry to write to you privately but I read your comments on Yvonne Kitchen and I felt I needed to reply.

I have been to one of YK's session a few years back, did not like it - esp when one of the guys was physically trying to push me over during prayer.

However, I am more than a little concerned about her teaching. My wife has multiple books and DVD and finds here a source of great inspiration and guidance.I find it a considerable worry

I find her a source of great deception. I am not convinced.

I am so glad that you have been pulled out, praise God for that

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

janfreed7

Sep 30, 2014
✟7,742.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Using all the Apostolic Keys taught in this place I won a HUGE LITIGATION case last year. The Judge closed the Court for 2 days, my opponent engaged a high ranking Barrister who has a Masters degree in Law! I have the Lion of the Tribe of Judah roaring for me........I won the case!
That was last year!
This year My eldest son whom I hadn't seen for 7yrs has been restored back to me &&& my middle son I hadn't spoken to for 5 yrs is also back!
Wow! 2014 isn't over yet!

Yep, The Bible says to test all spirits & you can tell a tree by its fruit!
FVMI has much fruit oozing over the walls.
I'm unshakable from this place........its been built on the shape of the ark.
Solid as a rock & unsinkable!

True Apostolic keeps building building, I've only been sitting under the Annointing in this place for a couple of years.
I'm determined to keep overcoming........
I want the CROWN of life the Lord promises to them that overcome!
Wow!

Hey! Also
God gets all them Glory in this place!

Upvote 0

janfreed7

Sep 30, 2014
✟7,742.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Using all the Apostolic Keys taught in this place I won a HUGE LITIGATION case last year. The Judge closed the Court for 2 days, my opponent engaged a high ranking Barrister who has a Masters degree in Law! I have the Lion of the Tribe of Judah roaring for me........I won the case!
That was last year!
This year My eldest son whom I hadn't seen for 7yrs has been restored back to me &&& my middle son I hadn't spoken to for 5 yrs is also back!
Wow! 2014 isn't over yet!

Yep, The Bible says to test all spirits & you can tell a tree by its fruit!
FVMI has much fruit oozing over the walls.
I'm unshakable from this place........its been built on the shape of the ark.
Solid as a rock & unsinkable!

True Apostolic keeps building building, I've only been sitting under the Annointing in this place for a couple of years.
I'm determined to keep overcoming........
I want the CROWN of life the Lord promises to them that overcome!
Wow!

Hey! Also
God gets all them Glory in this place!

Upvote 0