For The Bride Of Christ

Shulamite7

Jul 13, 2012
✟15,669.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here are 24 questions that I found on the internet, that you should be asking the Lord regarding how He sees you as the day of His return is soon approaching.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1-Father, am I born again?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2-H[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ave I been baptized by your Holy Spirit and a[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]m I indwelt by your Holy Spirit[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3-Lord should I get water baptized? ([/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you have not been water baptized after your true confession and commitment to Jesus.)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4-Father, have I repented of all my sins?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5-Is there any sin I need to confess before you and turn away from in repentance?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]6-Is there anyone I need to forgive?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]7-Is there anyone I need to ask to forgive me?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8-Do I truly understand the Gospel of Jesus Christ?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]9-Father, do I follow another Gospel?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]10-Do I believe in another Jesus, other than the one preached in scripture?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]11-Father have I created you in my own image?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12-Do I follow any doctrines of demons? What are they? [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]13-Lord, am I following false teachings of men and women instead of allowing your Holy Spirit to lead me in all truth?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]14-Lord, am I listening to false prophets?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]15-Lord, am I a false prophet? If you are not a prophet then maybe you could ask - Lord, do I have any unclean spirits in me? What are they?
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]16-Lord, have I mislead, caused to stumble or deceived anyone?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]17-Lord, am I deceived?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]18-Do I have the full armor of God? What if any part of the armor am I missing?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]19-Lord, am I an overcomer?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]20-Lord am I worthy to escape all these things that are coming upon the earth to test all those who dwell on the earth?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]21-Am I a wise virgin or a foolish virgin?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]22-Lord am I in your will or outside of your will for my life?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]23-Lord, am I ready to meet you?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]24-When I meet you will I hear “Well done thou faithful servant. Enter into your rest.”?[/FONT]

Ask these questions daily. Ask and He will answer.

B

Bible2

Shulamite7 said in post 1:

20-Lord am I worthy to escape all these things that are coming upon the earth to test all those who dwell on the earth?

Re: Lk. 21:36, it doesn't require a pre-tribulation rapture (as is sometimes claimed), for some in the church will escape all of the future tribulation of Rev. chs. 6-18/Mt. 24 by dying before it begins (Isa. 57:1), and others in the church will escape all of it by being physically protected on the earth during it (Rev. 12:14-16, Ps. 91). Those who will escape it by dying before it begins will stand before the Lord in heaven (Philip. 1:21,23, 2 Cor. 5:8). And those who will escape it by being miraculously protected on the earth during it will stand before the Lord in the sky at the rapture (1 Thes. 4:17), which won't occur until immediately after the tribulation (Mt. 24:29-31, 2 Thes. 2:1-8, Rev. 19:7-20:6).

Re: Rev. 3:10, the 7 epistles to 7 churches in Rev. chs. 2-3 were sent to 7 literal, 1st-century local church congregations in 7 cities in the Roman province of "Asia" (Rev. 1:11). Rev. 3:10 meant that the literal, 1st-century local church congregation in the city of Philadelphia (Rev. 3:7) in the Roman province of "Asia" (Rev. 1:11) would be kept safe from a persecution which came upon all the Roman world during the time of the Roman Emperor Domitian. For the apostle John saw his Revelation vision (Rev. 1:1) near the end of Domitian's reign (Irenaeus, Against Heresies 5:30:3c), and Domitian persecuted the church toward the end of his reign. The righteous, literal, 1st-century local church congregation in the city of Smyrna (Rev. 2:8) in the Roman province of "Asia" (Rev. 1:11) had to suffer & die in that persecution over a period of 10 literal days (Rev. 2:10).

The 1st-century church in Philadelphia didn't have to be taken out of the world to be kept safe from (Greek: "ek") that persecution, for, as Jesus prayed for the church in general: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from (ek) the evil" (Jn. 17:15,20). Also, the 1st-century church in Philadelphia didn't have to be removed from time itself (or from the earth) in order to be kept from the "hour" (or the "time") of that persecution, just as, for example, a student in a classroom who has been excused from taking a test doesn't have to be removed from time itself (or from the classroom) in order to be excused from that time of testing. For he can be made to sit at his desk reading during that time, which won't be a time of testing for him. Also, the 1st-century persecution of Rev. 3:10 (& Rev. 2:10) was only "world"-wide in the sense of the Roman "world" (Lk. 2:1). So the subsequent reference to those on the "earth" in Rev. 3:10 should be understood as those Christians living on the earth during that time in the Roman Empire, as opposed to those Christians who had already died and gone to heaven (2 Cor. 5:8, Philip. 1:21,23).

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

Shulamite7 said in post 1:

21-Am I a wise virgin or a foolish virgin?

The 10 virgins parable (Mt. 25:1-13) shows that the marriage of the church to Jesus won't occur until his 2nd coming (Mt. 25:10), which Jesus had just finished saying won't occur until immediately after the tribulation (Mt. 24:29-31), just like Rev. 19:7 shows that the marriage won't occur until after the tribulation (shown in Rev. chs. 6-18). The parable's extra oil (Mt. 25:4) could represent the continued good works of believers, by which they will be able to pass the judgment of the church (Mt. 25:19-30, Rom. 2:6-8) and enter the marriage of the church at Jesus' 2nd coming (Mt. 25:10, Rev. 19:7-21).

Mt. 25:6's "midnight" could represent mid-tribulation, when the abomination of desolation, possibly a standing, android image of the Antichrist, will be set up in the holy place of a 3rd Jewish temple in Jerusalem (Mt. 24:15, Dan. 11:31). So, when it says "at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh" (Mt. 25:6), this could mean that at the mid-tribulation point when the abomination of desolation is set up, the church will be given the knowledge of the date (as in the year, month, and day) of Jesus' 2nd coming, that date being the 1,335th day after the day on which the abomination of desolation is set up (Dan. 12:11-12, cf. Rev. 16:15).

The marriage supper (Rev. 19:9) hasn't yet begun by the time of Rev. 19, which won't occur until after the future tribulation of Rev. chs. 6-18. For regarding the church, it will be a literal feast in the earthly Jerusalem after Jesus' 2nd coming & the resurrection & marriage of the church at that time (Isa. 25:6-9, 1 Cor. 15:54, Rev. 19:7-20:6, 1 Thes. 4:15-16, 1 Cor. 15:21-23,51-54). While the church will enjoy a feast "of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined" (Isa. 25:6), the birds will feast on the corpses of the armies of the world defeated at Jesus' 2nd coming (Rev. 19:17-21).

Upvote 0