Orlando, Florida
✟45,021.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I believe that what you say is 'true' to an extent. Many believed the Earth to be flat for their inability to KNOW any different.

But I don't believe that the Bible gives that impression. It speaks of the CIRCLE of the Earth. And I believe that there were always those that KNEW that the Earth had no 'edge' to fall off of. It just took TIME for technology to make it possible for them to PROVE it.

Blessings,

MEC

• Haha
Reactions: Joshua_5
Upvote 0

PEWDIEPIE

May 5, 2017
Salt Lake
✟15,302.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
The government is implanting chips into our brains and tricking us into thinking the earth is round not flat. I have been enlightened by the words of the Lord and know the biggest secret of the government: that it is run by the Devil himself. I have great hopes that Donald Trump will release us from this nightmare, we, the citizens of the United States are left in the dark but you can see the genuine fear of those who know the secrets of the government. Please don't be fooled by the government, just follow God's word for he never lies.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟394,184.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
not_sure_if_person_serious.jpg

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
PEWDIEPIE said:
The government is implanting chips into our brains and tricking us into thinking the earth is round not flat. I have been enlightened by the words of the Lord and know the biggest secret of the government: that it is run by the Devil himself. I have great hopes that Donald Trump will release us from this nightmare, we, the citizens of the United States are left in the dark but you can see the genuine fear of those who know the secrets of the government. Please don't be fooled by the government, just follow God's word for he never lies.

I have heard Donald Trump saying curious things. But I never ran across him saying that the brains of all of us were implanted already with chips, let alone in making our country great, again, he would do what would release us from the chips in our brains which have us believe the wrong things. I would need to be very sure that the one enlightening me personally that is the case is really The Lord, to accept it when not hearing it from another source. Is there something from the Bible showing it, that I could recognize?

What indeed would make it matter to the devil, or this country's government, that we believe the world is flat or that we believe the world is round, that would have this great investment in a great deception dealing with it?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
But I never ran across him saying that the brains of all of us were implanted already with chips
haha, no, didn't hear him say that either.....

Galatians already reveals much much worse.... (for today's society/mankind)

Upvote 0

Copperhead

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2013
✟208,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
what are you thoughts on the biblical explanation of the flat earth?

Please tell me where the Bible said the earth was flat. I haven't seen that. I have seen this....

Isaiah 40:22 (NKJV) It is He who sits above the circle of the earth,

Another verse that indicates the spherical nature of our planet is Job 26:10. This verse teaches that God has inscribed a circle on the surface of the waters at the boundary of light and darkness. This boundary between light and darkness (day and night) is called the “terminator” since the light stops or “terminates” there. Someone standing on the terminator would be experiencing either a sunrise or a sunset; they are going from day to night or from night to day. The terminator is always a circle, because the earth is round.

And just previous to that verse, in Job 26:7, God says He hangs the earth on nothing.

There are some instances where one might think that a flat earth is in view, but scripture never states that categorically as fact. The flat earth thing is just a carry over from former myopic folks that failed to read their Bible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Please tell me where the Bible said the earth was flat. I haven't seen that. I have seen this....

Isaiah 40:22 (NKJV) It is He who sits above the circle of the earth,

Another verse that indicates the spherical nature of our planet is Job 26:10. This verse teaches that God has inscribed a circle on the surface of the waters at the boundary of light and darkness. This boundary between light and darkness (day and night) is called the “terminator” since the light stops or “terminates” there. Someone standing on the terminator would be experiencing either a sunrise or a sunset; they are going from day to night or from night to day. The terminator is always a circle, because the earth is round.

And just previous to that verse, in Job 26:7, God says He hangs the earth on nothing.

There are some instances where one might think that a flat earth is in view, but scripture never states that categorically as fact. The flat earth thing is just a carry over from former myopic folks that failed to read their Bible.

In IamNazerene's defense, a "sphere" and a "circle" are two different things.

• Agree
Reactions: Joshua_5
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
And a sphere and a circle are different than flat.

A circle is a plane or (flat) figure. A sphere is a three dimensional figure formed by rotating a circle about a diameter line as an axis.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟733,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Excuse me good sir, I am very serious. I've seen some traumatic stuff in my life son, and I don't want you to ever go through it.

Too many brofists?

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Copperhead

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2013
✟208,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Too many brofists?

-CryptoLutheran

I think I get the gist of what He meant. I also, have seen a lot of what I would hope no one else has to deal with. And it wasn't brofists. May not be what PEWDIEPIE was referencing, but try stacked dead bodies that have been rotting in the sun for days, or having much of what was someone next to you now smeared all over you, etc. There are some real nasty things that go on in the world that no one should ever have to deal with.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟733,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I think I get the gist of what He meant. I also, have seen a lot of what I would hope no one else has to deal with. And it wasn't brofists. May not be what PEWDIEPIE was referencing, but try stacked dead bodies that have been rotting in the sun for days, or having much of what was someone next to you now smeared all over you, etc. There are some real nasty things that go on in the world that no one should ever have to deal with.

My statement was a joke, Pewdiepie is the name of a rather [internet] famous person on Youtube. He's generally known for his "brofist",

The person posting with that name in this thread is pretty obviously a troll.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GeorgiaGuyinAtlanta

Mar 13, 2006
Atlanta, Georgia Metropolitan Area, U.S.A.
✟15,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have been high enough myself anyway to see the curvature of the earth, others can do that too.
You can't see the curvature of the Earth. I fly regularly. You never see a curved Earth.

• Agree
Reactions: Dkh587
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
You can't see the curvature of the Earth. I fly regularly. You never see a curved Earth.

I have been told that the earth's curvature first becomes detectable at about 15 miles. Most airliners fly at about half that altitude.

Upvote 0