Indiana
✟16,909.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm pretty sore from my surgery... But doing a little better as time goes on. I'm starting to get more and more nervous though about my pathology that should be back tomorrow.. My husband said the doctor didn't seem concerned and he thought everything looked clean and healthy. So I'm hoping he is right. I can't wait to get over this hurdle. Please pray for everything to come back good!

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
They have a pretty good feel for potential results, so take hope that the doc was not concerned.
I feel for you in the wait; hubby and I have both been through it.
Praying you hear good news soon and and are more comfortable with each passing day :crossrc:

Upvote 0

livin4christ9203

~~CF Welcome Angel~~
May 18, 2006
Indiana
✟16,909.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
They have a pretty good feel for potential results, so take hope that the doc was not concerned.
I feel for you in the wait; hubby and I have both been through it.
Praying you hear good news soon and and are more comfortable with each passing day :crossrc:

Thanks! I know you are right! :)

I appreciate all of the prayers and the way you all have been here for me through this.

Upvote 0
C

christsoccer

I'm pretty sore from my surgery... But doing a little better as time goes on. I'm starting to get more and more nervous though about my pathology that should be back tomorrow.. My husband said the doctor didn't seem concerned and he thought everything looked clean and healthy. So I'm hoping he is right. I can't wait to get over this hurdle. Please pray for everything to come back good!

prayers for your situation
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums