Baptist
✟7,966.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello, I'm a bit nervous. I am looking for some guidance. My husband and I would like to be baptized I have been but would like to be baptized again he has never. And we're looking for some type of religion that goes on the Bible and it is the real teaching.

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello, I'm a bit nervous. I am looking for some guidance. My husband and I would like to be baptized I have been but would like to be baptized again he has never. And we're looking for some type of religion that goes on the Bible and it is the real teaching.
Welcome!

Reactions: Lost Witness
Upvote 0

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,727.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

hello_friend.gif

Welcome to Christian Forums!

LORD, those who know you will trust in You.
You have never deserted those who look to You.
Psalms 9:10

"Here is what I am commanding you to do:
Be strong and brave.
Do not be terrified.
Do not lose hope.
I am the LORD your God.
I will be with you everywhere you go."

Joshua 1:9

"Judah, listen to me!
People of Jerusalem, listen to me!
Have faith in the LORD your God.
He'll take good care of you.
Have faith in his prophets.
Then you will have success."

2 Chronicles 20:20

Some trust in chariots.
Some trust in horses.
But we trust in the LORD our God.

Psalms 20:7

Upvote 0

YahuahSaves

Nov 19, 2022
Melbourne
✟30,343.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And we're looking for some type of religion that goes on the Bible and it is the real teaching.
Any religion that teaches the truth about Christ is a start... but perhaps a better way is to start a thread with any questions you may have, there are a few faithful servants of our Lord here who can clarify biblical topics for you. :oldthumbsup:

• Winner
Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'd have to Agree with what @Pipp@ Said,
Start a Thread and ask away,
We're here to Love each other as the LORD loves us.

Upvote 0

crixus

the truth shall set you free
Nov 13, 2012
California
✟62,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hello and welcome aboard. If you haven't already, I suggest you pray for guidance. God bless you and your husband. :) Happy New Year!

• Agree
Upvote 0

James Watson

May 12, 2022
Florida
✟35,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Probably you would do best to find a Bible-teaching church like a PCA or EPC Presbyterian or a southern Baptist church and talk to the pastor. As a PCA pastor we didn’t re-baptize someone unless they were not satisfied with their baptism (i.e. because it was Catholic). The most important thing is that you are saved (i.e. repentant of your sins and putting faith in Christ as Savior and Lord by grace, believing Jesus is God and man, the only way to be saved). Let me know if I can help.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,743.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
-​

Very Good Website for the study of The Bible.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums