United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have literally just about had it.

Can no longer take my job at work. It's just getting worse there. Everything is getting worse there. I have been applying to so many jobs. Have only gotten 2 interviews outta all the places I've applied to and just extremely frustrated. All week, I've just felt like walking about bc of the stress, frustration and pain.

Besides that, I just cannot take living at home anymore. I wish I could just get up and go. I have the funds available, however, I can't just get up and go. I need a place that has a backyard for my dog as I cannot always walk her. I get injured at least 1-2 times a month and it's just not possible to have an apartment or a condo. I have just had it here. I'm on my last strings.

My parents don't understand why I want to move out. They say they leave me alone. No they don't. Plus, I can't bring any of my friends over bc of them. They are eagle eyes. Will always watch to see we're not doing anything naughty and eaves drop. There's no place here for me to just hang out w/ my friends in private so we can talk or play video games or just hang out and chill. All the rooms have windows and my parents are Always here.

I still feel like a 10 yr old that cannot bring guys into the house unless they're here to supervise.

I have a plan to move out. My parents will not be happy about it and won't agree w/ it but, I'm an adult and can do what I want. I've prayed about it for 2 yrs and, a friend and me have a plan.

I just literally cannot deal w/ all that's going on around here w/ my parents and my older sister. It's too much.

I'm not used to all this turmoil, arguments and what not. I just want peace and to feel loved and I do not. I am filled w/ sadness, depression, feeling unloved and partially unwanted and I don't know what to do anymore.

Feeling unwanted/unloved bc I can never find anyone to date. I have friends but, that's it. I just hate what's going on.

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
prayer6_zpszntwrt83.jpg

Praying for You