Favorite 8-bit NES game

SAPguy

Mad cow
Jun 24, 2003
Bay Area, Cali
✟5,805.00
Faith
Christian
Inspired by the old school thread on here and another similar thread on another forum.....

So what games did you play on the NES that you still remember to this day? If there is enough response, I'll post the link to the other thread and memories will come flooding back for some of ya.

Here's a few to get ya started. Some of my favorites.

Zelda
Super Mario Bros. 1,2,3
RC Pro Am
Baseball Stars
Blaster Master

Spent many an hour playing games way back in the day.

Susan

退屈させた1 つ (bored one)
Feb 16, 2002
El Cajon, California, USA
Visit site
✟15,012.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Dragon Warrior III is tied with Ultima and Ultima: Quest Of the Avatar (I think that was the name).

I really liked the last one, because part of the goal of the game and of gettting the best ending was to make your character "good." i.e. if he/she picked fights with townspeople, stole from the treasure chests in the castle, didn't give to beggars, etc, he/she would not be able to progress to the ending of the game.

Of course, the game had the magical whatnot elements like almost any RPG and definitely wasn't "Christian," nevertheless that was a *very* inventive plot device, to make the character's compliance with an outside set of "virtues" integral to completing the game. :)

Edit: maybe those were 16-bit. It's been a LONG while since I've played NES games. :yawn:

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.