Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
This is great news- I have been spending alot of time searching for a new apartment, I recently heard I was going to be getting more money per month and that would be enough for a nice apartment in the Harrisburg area, however this fell through and it turns out I was not going to be getting much extra money and I could not afford most local apartments. I was out driving through Harrisburg and as I was driving I saw quite a few apartment complexes that I had never seen before and were not listed on the internet. I now have about 10 complexes I can apply to that should work that I can afford, I also found one apartment north of Linglestown that would be absolutely perfect, it is exactly what I was looking for! I believe God led me to this supernaturally! It is an apartment on the top floor of someone's house that is back in the woods north of Harrisburg, it is in a nice peaceful setting, it is out in the country but still very close to Harrisburg, this was just what I wanted! Alot of people have been praying for me for new housing and I have also been asking God for this and He has answered in a big way, something that will work will now come up for sure! It looks like I will finally be able to get out of my current apartment after about 5 years! I have been living right in the pit of hell here 24/7, there is an extremely evil presence here and there is a huge drug problem, I can smell pot smoke coming from the other units in my building every night and I also smell it coming out of people's windows when I go out for a walk, lots of people here are doing drugs. Every day has been a huge spiritual battle, I have been doing spiritual warfare over this complex every day and also praying for the salvation of all tenants and also praying for an end to all drug and alcohol activity. When I first moved in here I found that my apartment was infested with spirits, however I pled the blood of Jesus over my apartment and took authority and told the spirits to leave in the name of Jesus. I got a sensation like the air in my apartment was on fire and then I felt the spirits leave and now my apartment is nice and peaceful! I also asked pastor mel to come over and pray over my apartment to cleanse it and he did that, I also anointed the door to my apartment with oil and prayed that nothing evil would be able to come through the door and I also anointed the door to my bedroom and did the same, that helped alot. There was also a big spirit in the complex, a demonic principality, I got someone on the internet to agree with me in prayer that it would go and I felt it leave, the atmosphere here has improved alot now, I also have been binding all evil spirits in the complex and casting them out and also loosing angels here in the name of Jesus, that has helped the atmosphere here alot as well. There is still a very evil presence here but things are much improved from when I first moved in.

• Friendly
Reactions: tturt

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Something I have noticed- the atmosphere in almost all apartment buildings is absolutely terrible, the pit of hell, I have been in probably 20 apartment complexes in the area and they all have an extremely evil presence in them. I think the tenants are doing something behind closed doors that is letting this in! My current apartment complex, Stonebridge apartments, has an extremely evil presence here, I have been doing spiritual warfare over the complex every day and praying for the salvation of all tenants and for an end to drug and alcohol activity and for the evil presence to go. There is now still a very evil presence here but it is much improved from when I moved in!

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟76,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Something I have noticed- the atmosphere in almost all apartment buildings is absolutely terrible, the pit of hell, I have been in probably 20 apartment complexes in the area and they all have an extremely evil presence in them. I think the tenants are doing something behind closed doors that is letting this in! My current apartment complex, Stonebridge apartments, has an extremely evil presence here, I have been doing spiritual warfare over the complex every day and praying for the salvation of all tenants and for an end to drug and alcohol activity and for the evil presence to go. There is now still a very evil presence here but it is much improved from when I moved in!
I am not sure what to tell you. People with unstable housing could potentially tend to do drugs or promiscuous stuff more due to stressful circumstances, according to the articles below.

Journal about promiscuity & drugs: The Relationship Between Housing Status and Substance Use and Sexual Risk Behaviors Among People Currently Seeking or Receiving Services in Substance Use Disorder Treatment Programs
Journal about Canadians: Increases and decreases in drug use attributed to housing status among street-involved youth in a Canadian setting
Homelessness and addiction: https://michaelshouse.com/drug-abuse/study-homelessness-addiction/

Upvote 0