Ipswich Queensland, Australia
✟8,699.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
I'm orginally from the states, so I like it to keep up with friends and family still there. Plus, I post heaps of Christian memes. Lots of my FB friends and family are not saved. So if one little thing I say or share on there will even get them to considering.....is worth the time.

Upvote 0

PixieSunbelle

formerly xladyfayre
Jan 2, 2007
in some fairy forest
✟16,167.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Facebook is now my new aol instant messenger. Most people now flock to Facebook instead of AIM. In fact, it was just last year I started logging in AIM less and less. It was just habit to log in and then I'd talk to no one. I found Facebook to have everyone on my AIM so it was natural to just use that. A few people here and there have migrated to Skype and Google so I also have accounts there.

I found that Facebook is effective for advertising, posting pictures, memes and discussions. My biggest use for Facebook is keeping in touch with Heart Camp friends. I can talk to them year round and no longer have to feel that not going means I dropped out of their lives. There's one guy from camp who has discussions on his wall about various topics and that really made me reconnect more with him.

Upvote 0
B

Bingo Q Flamingo

For me, it's an easier platform to keep in touch with friends and colleagues; I know a lot of people who live out of state or country. Also, being that I'm looking for career opportunities in the entertainment industry, being able to stay easily in contact with as many people in possible is essential.

Namely, it really helps me keep my schedule organized. Events, concerts, meetings...it's just a much easier system to arrange and stay reminded of everything.

Upvote 0