Visit site
✟294,053.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You're just not getting it. What difference does it make if the a/c has to go to war with the rest of the world as oppose to going to war against the world? The fact is, he's still going to war on a global scale. You can't have a OWG if you have to go war involving the world. Duh!
What YOU don't get, is the army assembled at Armageddon, Revelation 16:12-16, is there to do battle against the Rider of the white horse and His army. Revelation 19:19
Your lack of study and understanding and determined promotion of false theories, negates anything you say.

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
What's new here? It's been tried many times since the Tower of Babel. Unbelievers want to show no need for belief in God, and always will.

This country has been well on the way to that since "the New Deal" progressively.

Like Solomon says..."there is NOTHING new under the sun.

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What YOU don't get, is the army assembled at Armageddon, Revelation 16:12-16, is there to do battle against the Rider of the white horse and His army. Revelation 19:19
Your lack of study and understanding and determined promotion of false theories, negates anything you say.

No Keras, you're wrong once again. Read it carefully, Revelation 16:12-16. It's the devil that gathers the world to battle: The 3 unclean demonic spirits that goes forth to summon the kings of the earth. These are the same spirits that gives the beast and the false prophet the power to deceive the world.

It's not God that gathers the world to fight against each other near the end. He only gathers them against Jerusalem at the midpoint of the tribulation to eliminate many of the a/c's army.

Revelation 16:12-16 NKJV
12 Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, so that the way of the kings from the east might be prepared. 13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 “Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.”
16 And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon.

The devil's greatest desire is to have the whole world annihilate itself in a nuclear war, just as he wanted all of mankind dead in the first millennium during the time of Noah.

Christ comes to stop mankind from killing ourselves near the end of the 7th year to end the war by defeating one side, the a/c and his army, and saving the rest of the world. Matthew 24:21-22. If Christ doesn't come in time to end the war, no flesh would be saved. Why do you Christ said you will not see Me again till people say "Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!?" Matthew 23:39. He comes to save the world from nuclear annihilation by the devil (3 demonic spirits) deceiving the world into an all out nuclear war.

Matthew 24:21-22
21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,053.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
No Keras, you're wrong once again. Read it carefully, Revelation 16:12-16. It's the devil that gathers the world to battle: The 3 unclean demonic spirits that goes forth to summon the kings of the earth. These are the same spirits that gives the beast and the false prophet the power to deceive the world.
It's not God that gathers the world to fight against each other near the end. He only gathers them against Jerusalem at the midpoint of the tribulation to eliminate many of the a/c's army.
Did you read Revelation 19:19? I'll write it out for you:
I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies, mustered to do battle against the Rider and His army.
All this happens at the Seventh Bowl, Revelation 16:12, that is the last item of the Great Tribulation, not the mid point.
An admission of your errors would be nice.

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Did you read Revelation 19:19? I'll write it out for you:
I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies, mustered to do battle against the Rider and His army.
All this happens at the Seventh Bowl, Revelation 16:12, that is the last item of the Great Tribulation, not the mid point.
An admission of your errors would be nice.

Keras, go back and reread what I wrote. I did not say Revelation 16:12-16 happens at the midpoint. You're so busy trying to prove me wrong, you're not correctly reading what I wrote.

Revelation 16:12-16 is the 6th bowl and the start of Armageddon, which is closer to the end of the tribulation. Not the midpoint.

And Keras, you're the one who needs to admit you're wrong. The 6th angel does not pour out the 7th bowl. The 6th angel pours out the 6th bowl. There's seven angels for seven bowls. Angel #6 does not pour out bowl #7.

Revelation 16:12 NKJV
Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, so that the way of the kings from the east might be prepared.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,567.00
Faith
Pentecostal
That's because you're being cretinous going back and forth over scripture. You can't change God's plan already written in the bible by being tenacious. You're suppose to conform your thinking to God, not the other way around. Again, Revelation 13:4-8 is only addressing those who's name is not written in the book of life.

Revelation 13:7-8 NKJV
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. 8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

If you're not including believers in this list, than that means 1/3 of the worlds population (Christianity) is not subject to "Every people, tongue, tribe and nation will worship (prosekunasin) the beast."

If 1/3 of the world does not follow the beast, that's not a OWG.

Here you're doing this again, cherry picking words, verses or scriptures out of context. Revelation 13:15-17 is not about the beast. This is a scripture on the false prophet. The false prophet exercises all the authority of the first beast: to deceive everyone with great signs and miracles. Revelation 13:13.

Revelation 13:11-17 NKJV
11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. 12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. 15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

And you can't cause or force anyone to take the mark if they refuse to worship the beast or they're not in the presence of the beast to take the mark. You have to literally go to there in order to receive the mark.

Jesus warned us not to be deceive. People will say Jesus is in the desert, Jesus is in the temple, but do not go there looking for Him during the tribulation. Matthew 24:24-26.

He told us when He does come, He'll be coming with clouds from the east traveling west: Matthew 24:27 and all eyes will see Him: Revelation 1:7.

He'll be bringing massive thunderstorms (the kind that can rain 100 lb hail: Rev 16:21) that causes flooding: Daniel 9:26 to put out all the intense firestorm ravishing Jerusalem: Ezekiel 22:18-22, Isaiah 64:10-11, Isaiah 29:6-7, Micah 1:3-5 from the nuclear war: Zechariah 14:12 to wash all the nuclear debris and residual (from east to west) into the Mediterranean sea: Matthew 24:27.

A nuclear war in Jerusalem involving the army of the a/c.

You're just not getting it. What difference does it make if the a/c has to go to war with the rest of the world as oppose to going to war against the world? The fact is, he's still going to war on a global scale. You can't have a OWG if you have to go war involving the world. Duh!

It's the harlot that reigns over the kings of the world, not the beast: Revelation 17:18. Duh!

You're kinda obtuse when trying to understand the things you read. The so called 10 kings are not real kings as they will receive no kingdom. They are only given authority for only ONE hour! How much of the world can you reign in ONE hour? How much can you conquer in ONE hour? How much OWG can you accomplish in ONE hour? Duh!

Revelation 17:12-13 NKJV
12 “The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast. 13 These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast.

Do you know what they're doing? Here's a hint. He's trying to break the seven vaults in the seven mountains. I'll let you figure out what the mountains are. The 10 horns have security clearance and are giving the a/c the authorization to access the vaults. It's an exchange of security information during that one hour. Duh!

Daniel 11:24 (NLT) Without warning he will enter the richest areas of the land. Then he will distribute among his followers the plunder and wealth of the rich—something his predecessors had never done. He will plot the overthrow of strongholds, but this will last for only a short while.

In Revelation 17:16, here the beast and his band of pirates plunder and ransack the whole place just as they did in Jerusalem, Mystery Babylon and everywhere else they raid during the tribulation. Duh!

And he plunders Jerusalem at the middle of the tribulation for the same reason, the city and temple will become extremely wealthy during the first half of the tribulation.

Haggai 2:7-9 GNT
7 I will overthrow all the nations, and their treasures will be brought here, and the Temple will be filled with wealth. 8 All the silver and gold of the world is mine. 9 The new Temple will be more splendid than the old one, and there I will give my people prosperity and peace.” The Lord Almighty has spoken.

Ezekiel 38:11-12 NKJV
11 You will say, ‘I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will go to a peaceful people, who dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates’—12 to take plunder and to take booty, to stretch out your hand against the waste places that are again inhabited, and against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell in the midst of the land.

In revelation 17:14, the 10 horns cannot share in the spoils of their victories unless they pledge their allegiance to join the beast who too will eventually fight Christ at the end. Duh!

And if you haven't figured it out, Mystery Babylon is an extremely wealthy city. The beast doesn't run a government, he'll be nothing more than a murderer, liar and a common thief.......much like what ISIS is currently doing in the middle east.

It's not every country all over the world as you think. The original greek used the word ethnos, not nation. Meaning the multitude of ethnicity within the Middle east region.

Ethnos (in Greek: ἔθνος "nation") may refer to:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnos

An ethnic group or ethnicity is a category of people who identify with each other based on commonancestral, social, cultural or national experience.[1][2]Unlike most other social groups, ethnicity is primarily an inherited status. Membership of an ethnic group tends to be defined by a shared cultural heritage,ancestry, origin myth, history, homeland, language and/or dialect, symbolic systems such as religion,mythology and ritual, cuisine, dressing style, art, andphysical appearance.

Ethnic groups, derived from the same historicalfounder population, often continue to speak related languages and share a similar gene pool. By way oflanguage shift, acculturation, adoption and religious conversion, it is possible for some individuals or groups to leave one ethnic group and become part of another (except for ethnic groups emphasizingracial purity as a key membership criterion).

Ethnicity is often used synonymously with ambiguous terms such as nation or people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_group

3.New Testament Usage

In the investigation of the words and meanings involved in this question, I gained a new awareness of the use of the Greek word fulh (phule) in the New Testament. In the New Testament, the word eqnos (ethnos) becomes the primary word referring to ethnic groups, such as Acts 17:26, "God made from one source all nations [ethne] of men." The word phule is used in more specific references, similar to its usages in the Old Testament.

We find fulh (phule) in passages with phrases like "all tribes, tongues and nations." For example, Matthew 24:30 "all the tribes of the earth;" Revelation 14:6 "every nation and tribe and tongue and people."

http://strategyleader.org/peopledefinitions/nationpeopleshebgreek.html

Strong's Number: 1484 Browse Lexicon
Original Word
Word Origin
eqnoß probably from (1486)
Transliterated Word TDNT Entry
Ethnos 2:364,201
Phonetic Spelling Parts of Speech
eth'-nos Noun Neuter
Definition
    1. a multitude (whether of men or of beasts) associated or living together
    1. a company, troop, swarm
    1. a multitude of individuals of the same nature or genus
    1. the human family
    1. a tribe, nation, people group
http://www.biblestudytools.com/lexicons/greek/nas/ethnos.html

Jeremiah already gave us the list of people who will follow and worship the beast. They're mostly muslims in the Middle East. It's not the entire world. You need to understand when these ancient prophecies were written and what they considered as the world during their time.

It's not a OWG! It's a Sectarian Confederacy!

Jeremiah 25:18-26 GNT
18 Jerusalem and all the towns of Judah, together with its kings and leaders, were made to drink from it, so that they would become a desert, a terrible and shocking sight, and so that people would use their name as a curse—as they still do.

19-26 Here is the list of all the others who had to drink from the cup:

the king of Egypt, his officials and leaders;
all the Egyptians and all the foreigners in Egypt;
all the kings of the land of Uz;
all the kings of the Philistine cities of Ashkelon, Gaza, Ekron, and what remains of Ashdod;
all the people of Edom, Moab, and Ammon;
all the kings of Tyre and Sidon;
all the kings of the Mediterranean lands;
the cities of Dedan, Tema, and Buz;
all the people who cut their hair short;
all the kings of Arabia;
all the kings of the desert tribes;
all the kings of Zimri, Elam, and Media;
all the kings of the north, far and near, one after another.

Every nation on the face of the earth had to drink from it. Last of all, the king of Babylonia will drink from it.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=jer 25:18-26&version=GNT

Complete fallacy is what it is. You call it a one world government but you don't think believers will follow him. In case you forgot, Christianity makes up 1/3 of the world's population. You might want to change it to a 66.6% government to be more accurate.

My friend let me tell you a little not about myself, not that it will make much difference to you from the way you speak to me, but I will try.

I have a BA degree in Bible Literature which includes Greek language studies and Greek-english interpretation. I am not an idiot nor inexperienced in Bible studies. Nearly my entire education was based upon proper study and interpretation of scripture. I say this not to boast but to scold you for being so condescending. Your speech is not with grace and not loving to me or your fellow believers.

With that being said, I will return to our discussion.

I must point out that in Revelation 13:7 the word authority means authority, dominion and rule. It is the same word that Jesus uses for himself in Matt 28:18. The beast is given dominion and rule over every which means every tribe, people, tongue and nation. Those words including ethnos are all encompassing of every human on the planet. He makes war on the saints and overcomes them. He has dominion over the saints as well.

I'm verse 8 all (means all) who dwell or all the ones dwelling on the earth (which covers everyone) will worship the beast. BUT that does not include the ones who's names are written in the book of life. Even though the beast conquers them they will not worship him.

Vs 15-18 describe the rule of the beast. All, again meaning all, both small and great rich and poor free and slave to receive the mark. The word great here means great in rank, noble. The beast rules over all people. In verse 15 it shows his authority as he kills those who don't worship him. This IS the epitome of OWG. He rules,over ALL! He has authority over ALL.

The word ethnos has a number of,meanings as you found. One of the meanings includes a group of people who have come together to form a nation of shared culture or beliefs. Italy is a nation of Italians even though there are members of other groups within its nation.
Rev 16: 12-14 again shows the beasts power over the earth as he summons all kings to do battle against God. It is not to do battle against him. He summons them to his side.

Again in 17: 17-18 the kings of the earth become one mind with the beast and give their power to him.

These passages are all indicative of the power and authority the beast will have over the earth. All This power and authority is a OWG run by the beast.

Lest I be misinterpreted here I am not saying that his take over is peaceful. He is a man of war and of violence. And he enforces his rule with violence. He will be the cause of a lot of death and destruction. But he will rule over all, until the great battle the Jesus and his armies.

Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My friend let me tell you a little not about myself, not that it will make much difference to you from the way you speak to me, but I will try.

I have a BA degree in Bible Literature which includes Greek language studies and Greek-english interpretation. I am not an idiot nor inexperienced in Bible studies. Nearly my entire education was based upon proper study and interpretation of scripture. I say this not to boast but to scold you for being so condescending. Your speech is not with grace and not loving to me or your fellow believers.

Don't flatter yourself. It doesn't matter if you have 10 or 20 degrees, as it's all just worldly knowledge, information passed around amongst men. And none of it can help you comprehend the bible unless you have the godly wisdom given through the holy spirit. Jesus already shown us the ignorance of scribes and pharisees when He told Nicodemus "Are you the teacher of Israel, and do not know these things?" John 3:10. Those who indulge themselves in self accomplishments and worldly knowledge will be made fools before God when it comes to understanding scriptures. If you don't have the holy spirit, you have nothing.

1 Corinthians 1:18-20
18 The teaching about the cross seems foolish to those who are lost. But to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 As the Scriptures say,

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise.
I will confuse the understanding of the intelligent.”

20 So what does this say about the philosopher, the law expert, or anyone in this world who is skilled in making clever arguments? God has made the wisdom of the world look foolish.

I must point out that in Revelation 13:7 the word authority means authority, dominion and rule. It is the same word that Jesus uses for himself in Matt 28:18. The beast is given dominion and rule over every which means every tribe, people, tongue and nation. Those words including ethnos are all encompassing of every human on the planet. He makes war on the saints and overcomes them. He has dominion over the saints as well.

I'm verse 8 all (means all) who dwell or all the ones dwelling on the earth (which covers everyone) will worship the beast. BUT that does not include the ones who's names are written in the book of life. Even though the beast conquers them they will not worship him.

Vs 15-18 describe the rule of the beast. All, again meaning all, both small and great rich and poor free and slave to receive the mark. The word great here means great in rank, noble. The beast rules over all people. In verse 15 it shows his authority as he kills those who don't worship him. This IS the epitome of OWG. He rules,over ALL! He has authority over ALL.

How can the beast have authority over the whole earth: Revelation 13:7 when authority over the earth was already given to Christ in Matthew 28:18.

You can't have two chiefs and no indian! Either Revelation 13:7 implies the whole earth or Matthew 28:18 implies the whole earth.

I tend to believe Jesus reigns over the earth, and heaven. It's in your best interest to think the same.

How much of Revelation 13:4-8 do you actually understand after numerous explanations already? Are you hard of hearing or just hard in the head? It's not everyone on earth if it does not include those who's name is written in the book of life.

It's also only those that decided to worship the dragon. How many people on earth do you know will want to worship satan? Are you gonna worship the dragon? Are you gonna give up your soul for all eternity just to worship a guy with a pitchfork for 42 months? This IS the epitome of someone obtuse.

Revelation 13:4-8 NKJV
4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”
5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. 6 Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. 7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. 8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Do you understand the definition and what is require for the existence of a one world government? There cannot be a OWG when people who's name is written in the book of life oppose it.

‘World government’ refers to the idea of all humankind united under one common political authority.

The word ethnos has a number of,meanings as you found. One of the meanings includes a group of people who have come together to form a nation of shared culture or beliefs. Italy is a nation of Italians even though there are members of other groups within its nation.

No! It's the other way around. The Middle East is constantly fighting and many people within many of the countries there are scattered from civil wars and ethnic fighting. Example in Syria; Al Qaeda against the Syrian Rebels against Assad's regime against ISIS against Hezbollah. Many countries in the Middle East consist of the same groups of people. You have Arabs, Kurds and Jews living in Jordan. You have Arabs, Kurds and Jews living in Syria. You have Arabs, Kurds and Jews living in Iraq. You have Arabs, Kurds and Jews living in Sudan. You have Arabs, Kurds and Jews living in Kuwait. You have Arabs, Kurds and Jews living in Afghanistan, You have Arabs, Kurds and Jews living in Palestine, etc. Why do you think many countries in the Middle East have nearly the same flag with the same colors: Black, Green and Red. People in the Middle East have been scattered abroad to neighboring countries over and over again the last 1400 years since the death of Muhammad, the ethnicities is so diverse there's hardly one true country where everyone is of the same nationality.

BXQLm0SCQAAe6E6.jpg

Look at the ethnicities n Syria. There's currently 18 ethnic groups fighting in one country alone.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-map-that-shows-why-syria-is-so-complicated/

imrs.php

Jesus said in Matthew 24:6-8, when you see "nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences," these are the early signs and the end is not yet here.

He was prophesying about Syria.

a) nation will rise against nation = Ethnic groups fighting each other in Syria. Example in Syria; Al Qaeda against the Syrian Rebels against Assad's regime against ISIS against Hezbollah. And Jesus said nation (singular) against nation (singular). Not nations (many) vs nations (many) as in WW1 or WW2. Nation (singular) can refer to numerous (multitude) ethnic group fighting against each other.

Strong's #1484: ethnos (pronounced eth'-nos)

probably from 1486; a race (as of the same habit), i.e. a tribe; specially, a foreign (non-Jewish) one (usually, by implication, pagan):--Gentile, heathen, nation, people.

Thayer's Greek Lexicon:

ethnos

1) a multitude (whether of men or of beasts) associated or living together

1a) a company, troop, swarm

2) a multitude of individuals of the same nature or genus

2a) the human family

3) a tribe, nation, people group

4) in the OT, foreign nations not worshipping the true God, pagans, Gentiles

5) Paul uses the term for Gentile Christians

b) kingdom against kingdom = The Syrian government of Bashar al-Assad vs Ankara: the governments of Turkey and Washington DC aiding the opposition.

c) And there will be famines = Washington constantly accusing Assad of starvation as a means of warfare.

Forget Chemical Weapons. Assad Regime Uses Starvation as Tactic Against Rebels
http://world.time.com/2013/10/07/fo...ime-uses-starvation-as-tactic-against-rebels/

Syrian children dying of hunger
http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/05/world/syria-children-dying-hunger/

Amnesty: Famine in Syrian city of Madaya 'the tip of an iceberg'
http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/09/middleeast/syria-madaya-starvation/

d) pestilences, = Assad using chemical weapons in Syrian civil war.

Use of chemical weapons in the Syrian Civil War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Use_of_chemical_weapons_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War

Syrian doctors to show the US evidence of Assad’s use of chemical weapons
http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...e-is-weaponising-chlorine-us-congress-to-hear

Syria civilians still under chemical attack
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34212324

Jesus gave us an example of what nation means in Matthew 24:7. It's not nations against nations! WW1 and WW2 are examples of nations against nations. Matthew 24:7 is nation against nation as in many ethnicities against each other.....in Syria (an early sign: birth pang, before His return)!
Similar to Matthew 24:7, the word nation in Revelation 13:7 does NOT imply all countries of the world. It refers to ethnic groups and it's only those who's name is not written in the book of life and only those that decided to worship the beast.

Rev 16: 12-14 again shows the beasts power over the earth as he summons all kings to do battle against God. It is not to do battle against him. He summons them to his side.

Really?!

*Are you really that lost to think that people would actually want to go to war against God?

*Do you actually think people would come to join him in a war against God? So if the a/c tells the world, "hey we're gonna fight against God, come join me!" And the whole world will come?

*Do you actually think people will win in a war against God?

*How about this. How does the a/c know God will come and want to fight the whole world if they're all gathered together waiting and waiting and waiting? Do you really think it's God's desire to destroy the whole world if everyone is united together? God sends Jesus to stop the war when the a/c goes to war against the world to prevent a nuclear annihilation of mankind. That's why Jesus comes, to save the world from the a/c. Not the destroy the world.

*How does the a/c know exactly when Jesus leaves heaven to come to earth for Armageddon? Does the a/c just happen to gather the world together just before Jesus comes to Armageddon because he has insider's information? Even Jesus don't know the day and hour. So how does the a/c know when to gather the whole world in preparation for Jesus' return?

Brother, you got some loopholes in your idea of a one world government.

Again in 17: 17-18 the kings of the earth become one mind with the beast and give their power to him.

These passages are all indicative of the power and authority the beast will have over the earth. All This power and authority is a OWG run by the beast.

More twisting of scriptures. You don't seem to have any problem or guilt attempting to manipulate the bible.

It's NOT the kings of the earth, it's only the ten kings who are of one mind with the beast: Revelation 17:12-13.

The harlot is the one who reigns over all the kings of the earth: Revelation 17:18.

You're taking what it said in verse 12-13 and injected "kings of the earth" from verse 18 into your fabrication.

Revelation 17:12-18 NKJV
12 “The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast. 13 These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast. 14 These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful.”

15 Then he said to me, “The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues. 16 And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled. 18 And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

Yeah yeah yeah, call me condescending some more for revealing what you're doing to the bible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,567.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Don't flatter yourself. It doesn't matter if you have 10 or 20 degrees, as it's all just worldly knowledge, information passed around amongst men. And none of it can help you comprehend the bible unless you have the godly wisdom given through the holy spirit. Jesus already shown us the ignorance of scribes and pharisees when He told Nicodemus "Are you the teacher of Israel, and do not know these things?" John 3:10. Those who indulge themselves in self accomplishments and worldly knowledge will be made fools before God when it comes to understanding scriptures. If you don't have the holy spirit, you have nothing.

1 Corinthians 1:18-20
18 The teaching about the cross seems foolish to those who are lost. But to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 As the Scriptures say,

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise.
I will confuse the understanding of the intelligent.”

20 So what does this say about the philosopher, the law expert, or anyone in this world who is skilled in making clever arguments? God has made the wisdom of the world look foolish.

How can the beast have authority over the whole earth: Revelation 13:7 when authority over the earth was already given to Christ in Matthew 28:18.

You can't have two chiefs and no indian! Either Revelation 13:7 implies the whole earth or Matthew 28:18 implies the whole earth.

I tend to believe Jesus reigns over the earth, and heaven. It's in your best interest to think the same.

How much of Revelation 13:4-8 do you actually understand after numerous explanations already? Are you hard of hearing or just hard in the head? It's not everyone on earth if it does not include those who's name is written in the book of life.

It's also only those that decided to worship the dragon. How many people on earth do you know will want to worship satan? Are you gonna worship the dragon? Are you gonna give up your soul for all eternity just to worship a guy with a pitchfork for 42 months? This IS the epitome of someone obtuse.

Revelation 13:4-8 NKJV
4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”
5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. 6 Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. 7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. 8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Do you understand the definition and what is require for the existence of a one world government? There cannot be a OWG when people who's name is written in the book of life oppose it.

‘World government’ refers to the idea of all humankind united under one common political authority.

No! It's the other way around. The Middle East is constantly fighting and many people within many of the countries there are scattered from civil wars and ethnic fighting. Example in Syria; Al Qaeda against the Syrian Rebels against Assad's regime against ISIS against Hezbollah. Many countries in the Middle East consist of the same groups of people. You have Arabs, Kurds and Jews living in Jordan. You have Arabs, Kurds and Jews living in Syria. You have Arabs, Kurds and Jews living in Iraq. You have Arabs, Kurds and Jews living in Sudan. You have Arabs, Kurds and Jews living in Kuwait. You have Arabs, Kurds and Jews living in Afghanistan, You have Arabs, Kurds and Jews living in Palestine, etc. Why do you think many countries in the Middle East have nearly the same flag with the same colors: Black, Green and Red. People in the Middle East have been scattered abroad to neighboring countries over and over again the last 1400 years since the death of Muhammad, the ethnicities is so diverse there's hardly one true country where everyone is of the same nationality.

BXQLm0SCQAAe6E6.jpg

Look at the ethnicities n Syria. There's currently 18 ethnic groups fighting in one country alone.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-map-that-shows-why-syria-is-so-complicated/

imrs.php

Jesus said in Matthew 24:6-8, when you see "nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences," these are the early signs and the end is not yet here.

He was prophesying about Syria.

a) nation will rise against nation = Ethnic groups fighting each other in Syria. Example in Syria; Al Qaeda against the Syrian Rebels against Assad's regime against ISIS against Hezbollah. And Jesus said nation (singular) against nation (singular). Not nations (many) vs nations (many) as in WW1 or WW2. Nation (singular) can refer to numerous (multitude) ethnic group fighting against each other.

Strong's #1484: ethnos (pronounced eth'-nos)

probably from 1486; a race (as of the same habit), i.e. a tribe; specially, a foreign (non-Jewish) one (usually, by implication, pagan):--Gentile, heathen, nation, people.

Thayer's Greek Lexicon:

ethnos

1) a multitude (whether of men or of beasts) associated or living together

1a) a company, troop, swarm

2) a multitude of individuals of the same nature or genus

2a) the human family

3) a tribe, nation, people group

4) in the OT, foreign nations not worshipping the true God, pagans, Gentiles

5) Paul uses the term for Gentile Christians

b) kingdom against kingdom = The Syrian government of Bashar al-Assad vs Ankara: the governments of Turkey and Washington DC aiding the opposition.

c) And there will be famines = Washington constantly accusing Assad of starvation as a means of warfare.

Forget Chemical Weapons. Assad Regime Uses Starvation as Tactic Against Rebels
http://world.time.com/2013/10/07/fo...ime-uses-starvation-as-tactic-against-rebels/

Syrian children dying of hunger
http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/05/world/syria-children-dying-hunger/

Amnesty: Famine in Syrian city of Madaya 'the tip of an iceberg'
http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/09/middleeast/syria-madaya-starvation/

d) pestilences, = Assad using chemical weapons in Syrian civil war.

Use of chemical weapons in the Syrian Civil War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Use_of_chemical_weapons_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War

Syrian doctors to show the US evidence of Assad’s use of chemical weapons
http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...e-is-weaponising-chlorine-us-congress-to-hear

Syria civilians still under chemical attack
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34212324

Jesus gave us an example of what nation means in Matthew 24:7. It's not nations against nations! WW1 and WW2 are examples of nations against nations. Matthew 24:7 is nation against nation as in many ethnicities against each other.....in Syria (an early sign: birth pang, before His return)!
Similar to Matthew 24:7, the word nation in Revelation 13:7 does NOT imply all countries of the world. It refers to ethnic groups and it's only those who's name is not written in the book of life and only those that decided to worship the beast.

Really?!

*Are you really that lost to think that people would actually want to go to war against God?

*Do you actually think people would come to join him in a war against God? So if the a/c tells the world, "hey we're gonna fight against God, come join me!" And the whole world will come?

*Do you actually think people will win in a war against God?

*How about this. How does the a/c know God will come and want to fight the whole world if they're all gathered together waiting and waiting and waiting? Do you really think it's God's desire to destroy the whole world if everyone is united together? God sends Jesus to stop the war when the a/c goes to war against the world to prevent a nuclear annihilation of mankind. That's why Jesus comes, to save the world from the a/c. Not the destroy the world.

*How does the a/c know exactly when Jesus leaves heaven to come to earth for Armageddon? Does the a/c just happen to gather the world together just before Jesus comes to Armageddon because he has insider's information? Even Jesus don't know the day and hour. So how does the a/c know when to gather the whole world in preparation for Jesus' return?

Brother, you got some loopholes in your idea of a one world government.

More twisting of scriptures. You don't seem to have any problem or guilt attempting to manipulate the bible.

It's NOT the kings of the earth, it's only the ten kings who are of one mind with the beast: Revelation 17:12-13.

The harlot is the one who reigns over all the kings of the earth: Revelation 17:18.

You're taking what it said in verse 12-13 and injected "kings of the earth" from verse 18 into your fabrication.

Revelation 17:12-18 NKJV
12 “The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast. 13 These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast. 14 These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful.”

15 Then he said to me, “The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues. 16 And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled. 18 And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

Yeah yeah yeah, call me condescending some more for revealing what you're doing to the bible.

Here's the deal I am not using nations alone as the basis of authority. The words used in the text are indicative of control over the world. The words all and every are all encompassing. The word ethnos has a number of meanings as you discovered and biblical interpretation indicates that context helps to decide a specific meaning. This context of all and every and the words people and tongues and tribes is all encompassing. To deny that is to deny the words all and every do not me all and every. More later.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,567.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Ok, so apparently my education, which includes study of the very scriptures you mention about the spirit of God revealing truth mean I am not walking in the spirit but you are? Isn't there another scripture that admonishes us not to think more highly of ourselves than we ought?

My dear brother. We are having a doctrinal discussion concerning the end times. While it is a very interesting discussion I am not going to tell you that you are not as spiritual as I am. The end times discussion is not one of certainty. It cannot be. Especially when it comes to symbolism in the scriptures. More later.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,567.00
Faith
Pentecostal
And yes I do believe the people will war against God. When you look at the factkill that God brings about a great delusion and when you factor in what happens when people curse God for the judgements instead of repenting its not such a difficult concept.

And speaking of nuclear war those words are never used in the scripture. You interpret that from the words used. I will not say that is a false assumption. Its certainly possible.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Good question....

This is the great spiritual battle which we are a part of.

Eph 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Eph 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Eph 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Eph 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

Eph 6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Eph 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Eph 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Eph 6:19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

Eph 6:20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

At present there are two chiefs, each one having his own group of followers.

There are those of us who follow Christ and those who follow the world, who are following Satan, whether they know it or not.

Satan is the father of lies.

Sometimes, he even leads us in the wrong direction by following false doctrine.

We are to love the Brethren and speak the truth, even when it is painful.
Some of us do not take correction well.
Our pride produces comments more fitting of those in the world.

Part of the armor of God is the Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God.

It, and it alone, must be our final authority in these matters.

The Apostle Paul did everything in his power to spread the Gospel of Christ.
He was thrown into prison and eventually beheaded.
Some might think Paul lost the battle, when he died.

However, he is now with the One who bought us with His Blood and is coming back to this rotten, sin-cursed world to make all things right.

Why are Christians so mean and nasty? Pastor Chuck Baldwin
http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin897.htm

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Here's the deal I am not using nations alone as the basis of authority. The words used in the text are indicative of control over the world. The words all and every are all encompassing. The word ethnos has a number of meanings as you discovered and biblical interpretation indicates that context helps to decide a specific meaning. This context of all and every and the words people and tongues and tribes is all encompassing. To deny that is to deny the words all and every do not me all and every. More later.

No one's denying anything here. The error being made is you adding to scripture. The word ethnos does imply every tribe, tongue, culture and people, but the proper interpretation of ethnos refers to these groups of people that are living together. This negates any possibility of a single global culture, while alluding to a regional area as such a city, town or a single country as indicative of the word nation being singular: "For nation (singular) will rise against nation (singular) and kingdom (singular) against kingdom (singular)" Matthew 24:7.

ethno-
word-forming element meaning "race, culture," from Greek ethnos "people, nation, class, caste, tribe; a number of people accustomed to live together" (see ethnic). Used to form modern compounds in the social sciences.

ethnic (adj.)
late 15c. (earlier ethnical, early 15c.) "pagan, heathen," from Late Latin ethnicus, from Greek ethnikos "of or for a nation, national," by some writers (Polybius, etc.) "adopted to the genius or customs of a people, peculiar to a people," and among the grammarians "suited to the manners or language of foreigners," from ethnos "band of people living together, nation, people, tribe, caste," also used of swarms or flocks of animals, properly "people of one's own kind," from PIE *swedh-no-, suffixed form of root *s(w)e-, third person pronoun and reflexive, also forming words referring to the social group (seeidiom). Earlier in English as a noun, "a heathen, pagan, one who is not a Christian or Jew" (c. 1400). In modern noun use, "member of an ethnic group," from 1945.

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=ethnos

Ok, so apparently my education, which includes study of the very scriptures you mention about the spirit of God revealing truth mean I am not walking in the spirit but you are? Isn't there another scripture that admonishes us not to think more highly of ourselves than we ought?

My dear brother. We are having a doctrinal discussion concerning the end times. While it is a very interesting discussion I am not going to tell you that you are not as spiritual as I am. The end times discussion is not one of certainty. It cannot be. Especially when it comes to symbolism in the scriptures. More later.

You're still flattering yourself here. One person knowing more about prophecy than another does not equate to one being more spiritual than the other. One possibility could be one person diligently studying prophecy directly from the bible while another person's knowledge of prophecy comes from listening to manmade videos. The fact that the word One-World-Government does not appear in the bible exemplify this possibility. The bible clearly does not indicate a single global government anywhere until Christ puts all authorities beneath Him. Only Christ can bring about world peace.

And yes I do believe the people will war against God. When you look at the factkill that God brings about a great delusion and when you factor in what happens when people curse God for the judgements instead of repenting its not such a difficult concept.

You can go to war against God if you want. I can guarantee you'll lose. As well as looking foolish.

The only reason why the a/c and his band of pirates end up fighting Christ at the end is because Christ comes to stop the war and save the world by destroying one side: the a/c and his army from a global nuclear annihilation.

Also what's fact is your constant twisting of scripture. God's is not sending anyone a strong delusion to cause them to go to war against God Himself. Just the thought of mixing 2 Thessalonians 2:11 with Revelation 16:13-14 is so absurd. God puts the delusion upon those that practises unrighteousness that they would believe the a/c's deceptions: miracles, signs and lies.

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 (NKJV)
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

If anyone hasn't told you yet, you're in serious violation of Revelation 22:18-19 with all these fabrications.

And speaking of nuclear war those words are never used in the scripture. You interpret that from the words used. I will not say that is a false assumption. Its certainly possible.

The same can easily be said about a one world government. The words OWG are never used in the scripture.

We're definitely not the same. Maybe you interpret a OWG from the word: "nation" used in Revelation 13:7, but I interpret things from understanding scriptures, many many scriptures. Taking many many pieces and putting the puzzle together. You can't see the big picture with one piece of the puzzle in front of you: Revelation 13:7.

This video is Zechariah 14:12.

Zechariah 14:12New King James Version (NKJV)
12 And this shall be the plague with which the Lord will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem:

Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet,
Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets,
And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

This video is Isaiah 29:1-8, Ezekiel 22:17-22, Micah 1:1-9, Nahum 1:6, Matthew 24:1-2, Mark 13:1-2, Luke 21:5-6.

*Within 2 miles in all directions, temperature will reach 20 million degrees fahrenheit, hotter than the sun! Everything instantly vaporized. The hills will melt.
*Within 4 miles in all direction, winds from the explosion reaches 600 mph. Everything will be blown away.
*Within 16 miles in all directions, everything flammable will ignite causing hundreds of thousands of fires coalescing to a giant firestorm 32 miles wide with temperatures reaching 1400 degrees fahrenheit. Everything flammable will melt.

Isaiah 29:1-8 Good News Translation (GNT)
1 God's altar, Jerusalem itself, is doomed! The city where David camped is doomed! Let another year or two come and go, with its feasts and festivals, 2 and then God will bring disaster on the city that is called “God's altar.” There will be weeping and wailing, and the whole city will be like an altar covered with blood. 3 God will attack the city, surround it, and besiege it. 4 Jerusalem will be like a ghost struggling to speak from under the ground, a muffled voice coming from the dust.

5 Jerusalem, all the foreigners who attack you will be blown away like dust, and their terrifying armies will fly away like straw. Suddenly and unexpectedly 6 the Lord Almighty will rescue you with violent thunderstorms and earthquakes. He will send windstorms and raging fire; 7 then all the armies of the nations attacking the city of God's altar, all their weapons and equipment—everything—will vanish like a dream, like something imagined in the night.8 All the nations that assemble to attack Jerusalem will be like a starving person who dreams he is eating and wakes up hungry, or like someone dying of thirst who dreams he is drinking and wakes with a dry throat.

This video is the quake from the detonation, and the shaking of heaven and earth. Jeremiah 30:5-7, Isaiah 13:13, Haggai 2:6, Hebrews 12:26, Isaiah 24:18-19, Psalms 18:7, Isaiah 51:6. Giant mushroom clouds will cover the sky that you will not be able to see the stars, Isaiah 34:4 and everything will also be destroy from the intense heat, 2 Peter 3:10. Nothing in land sea and air will survive, Hosea 4:3.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is the great spiritual battle which we are a part of.

We're not a part of any great spiritual battle. The war is fought in heaven:Revelation 12:7-9, not on earth. Jesus told us, "resist the devil and he will flee" James 4:7. It's not a battle when you just have to ignore him. If you can't resist his temptations, than you're following him and performing his desires. John 8:44

At present there are two chiefs, each one having his own group of followers.

There are those of us who follow Christ and those who follow the world, who are following Satan, whether they know it or not.

Satan is the father of lies.

Whether if you know it or not, advocating prophetic heresy or fallacy is also following the devil. Revelation 22:18-19. Example, cherry picking one or two verses here and there using it against other content of the bible.

Some people love to do this. God has already given them the delusion that they desire to be left behind to face His wrath: Revelation 22:18-19

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Whether if you know it or not, advocating prophetic heresy or fallacy is also following the devil. Revelation 22:18-19. Example, cherry picking one or two verses here and there using it against other content of the bible.

You mean like those following the so-called pre-trib "Secret Rapture vision" of a 15 year old girl in 1830...

Or those claiming that the Age of Grace will come to an end and then God will go back to dealing with the modern Jews under the Old, "obsolete" Sinai covenant, even though the Apostle Paul warned against this in Galatians 1:6-9...

And those who insist that there are two separate peoples of God, with two separate plans, the Church whose home is to be heaven and the modern descendants of Jacob whose home is to be the earth...

And those who ignore those under the Blood of the Lamb in Revelation 12:11, because it destroys their doctrine...

And now we even have the claim that there are two separate New Covenants...

Remember, when you point one finger at another, there are three pointing back at you.

You would do well to take your own advice...

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,567.00
Faith
Pentecostal
No one's denying anything here. The error being made is you adding to scripture. The word ethnos does imply every tribe, tongue, culture and people, but the proper interpretation of ethnos refers to these groups of people that are living together. This negates any possibility of a single global culture, while alluding to a regional area as such a city, town or a single country as indicative of the word nation being singular: "For nation (singular) will rise against nation (singular) and kingdom (singular) against kingdom (singular)" Matthew 24:7.

ethno-
word-forming element meaning "race, culture," from Greek ethnos "people, nation, class, caste, tribe; a number of people accustomed to live together" (see ethnic). Used to form modern compounds in the social sciences.

ethnic (adj.)
late 15c. (earlier ethnical, early 15c.) "pagan, heathen," from Late Latin ethnicus, from Greek ethnikos "of or for a nation, national," by some writers (Polybius, etc.) "adopted to the genius or customs of a people, peculiar to a people," and among the grammarians "suited to the manners or language of foreigners," from ethnos "band of people living together, nation, people, tribe, caste," also used of swarms or flocks of animals, properly "people of one's own kind," from PIE *swedh-no-, suffixed form of root *s(w)e-, third person pronoun and reflexive, also forming words referring to the social group (seeidiom). Earlier in English as a noun, "a heathen, pagan, one who is not a Christian or Jew" (c. 1400). In modern noun use, "member of an ethnic group," from 1945.

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=ethnos

You're still flattering yourself here. One person knowing more about prophecy than another does not equate to one being more spiritual than the other. One possibility could be one person diligently studying prophecy directly from the bible while another person's knowledge of prophecy comes from listening to manmade videos. The fact that the word One-World-Government does not appear in the bible exemplify this possibility. The bible clearly does not indicate a single global government anywhere until Christ puts all authorities beneath Him. Only Christ can bring about world peace.

You can go to war against God if you want. I can guarantee you'll lose. As well as looking foolish.

The only reason why the a/c and his band of pirates end up fighting Christ at the end is because Christ comes to stop the war and save the world by destroying one side: the a/c and his army from a global nuclear annihilation.

Also what's fact is your constant twisting of scripture. God's is not sending anyone a strong delusion to cause them to go to war against God Himself. Just the thought of mixing 2 Thessalonians 2:11 with Revelation 16:13-14 is so absurd. God puts the delusion upon those that practises unrighteousness that they would believe the a/c's deceptions: miracles, signs and lies.

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 (NKJV)
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

If anyone hasn't told you yet, you're in serious violation of Revelation 22:18-19 with all these fabrications.

The same can easily be said about a one world government. The words OWG are never used in the scripture.

We're definitely not the same. Maybe you interpret a OWG from the word: "nation" used in Revelation 13:7, but I interpret things from understanding scriptures, many many scriptures. Taking many many pieces and putting the puzzle together. You can't see the big picture with one piece of the puzzle in front of you: Revelation 13:7.

This video is Zechariah 14:12.

Zechariah 14:12New King James Version (NKJV)
12 And this shall be the plague with which the Lord will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem:

Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet,
Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets,
And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

This video is Isaiah 29:1-8, Ezekiel 22:17-22, Micah 1:1-9, Nahum 1:6, Matthew 24:1-2, Mark 13:1-2, Luke 21:5-6.

*Within 2 miles in all directions, temperature will reach 20 million degrees fahrenheit, hotter than the sun! Everything instantly vaporized. The hills will melt.
*Within 4 miles in all direction, winds from the explosion reaches 600 mph. Everything will be blown away.
*Within 16 miles in all directions, everything flammable will ignite causing hundreds of thousands of fires coalescing to a giant firestorm 32 miles wide with temperatures reaching 1400 degrees fahrenheit. Everything flammable will melt.

Isaiah 29:1-8 Good News Translation (GNT)
1 God's altar, Jerusalem itself, is doomed! The city where David camped is doomed! Let another year or two come and go, with its feasts and festivals, 2 and then God will bring disaster on the city that is called “God's altar.” There will be weeping and wailing, and the whole city will be like an altar covered with blood. 3 God will attack the city, surround it, and besiege it. 4 Jerusalem will be like a ghost struggling to speak from under the ground, a muffled voice coming from the dust.

5 Jerusalem, all the foreigners who attack you will be blown away like dust, and their terrifying armies will fly away like straw. Suddenly and unexpectedly 6 the Lord Almighty will rescue you with violent thunderstorms and earthquakes. He will send windstorms and raging fire; 7 then all the armies of the nations attacking the city of God's altar, all their weapons and equipment—everything—will vanish like a dream, like something imagined in the night.8 All the nations that assemble to attack Jerusalem will be like a starving person who dreams he is eating and wakes up hungry, or like someone dying of thirst who dreams he is drinking and wakes with a dry throat.

This video is the quake from the detonation, and the shaking of heaven and earth. Jeremiah 30:5-7, Isaiah 13:13, Haggai 2:6, Hebrews 12:26, Isaiah 24:18-19, Psalms 18:7, Isaiah 51:6. Giant mushroom clouds will cover the sky that you will not be able to see the stars, Isaiah 34:4 and everything will also be destroy from the intense heat, 2 Peter 3:10. Nothing in land sea and air will survive, Hosea 4:3.

Well it appears we are at a stand still. It also appears that you have trouble understanding what I'm saying. There's really no reason to continue our conversation when you can't grasp what I am saying. I did not say a one world culture. I said a OWG. All cultures would be part of this and it only makes,sense that all means all and every means every. You don't want to see it so it's no,skin off my nose. Also I never said God sent them a strong delusion to specifically go to war. The delusion is to believe the lies of the a.c. And the a.c. goes to war against God (against Christ specifically).

And speaking of scripture twisting your thoughts on the nuclear war are twisting to the max if I were to use YOUR definition of twisting. The word says God sends a plague. It doesn't say that God has mankind or a government send a bomb or destruction.

The difference is I am not accusing you of violating the adomishment in Revelation and being in danger of judgement.

And it's obvious you have no clue about the kind of person I am. My degree in Bible helps me study the Bible. I've been studying scripture for 40 years now and the majority of those years I use all the tools available help me understand them to best of my ability. Am I right all the time? Nope. And to say you are the only right interpreter of prophecy and anyone who disagrees with you is twisting scripture is being prideful.

I will no longer converse with you my brother as we have to agree to disagree.

And for the record I am not saying I am right and you are wrong. I don't think you can be that adamant about prophecy that uses so much symbolism. It's my interpretation and understanding and I have given very valid arguments for why I believe that way.

One things for sure and that is neither my nor your salvation is based upon our interpretation of the end times. We just need to be ready for when Christ returns.

Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You mean like those following the so-called pre-trib "Secret Rapture vision" of a 15 year old girl in 1830...

Or those claiming that the Age of Grace will come to an end and then God will go back to dealing with the modern Jews under the Old, "obsolete" Sinai covenant, even though the Apostle Paul warned against this in Galatians 1:6-9...

And those who insist that there are two separate peoples of God, with two separate plans, the Church whose home is to be heaven and the modern descendants of Jacob whose home is to be the earth...

And those who ignore those under the Blood of the Lamb in Revelation 12:11, because it destroys their doctrine...

And now we even have the claim that there are two separate New Covenants...

Remember, when you point one finger at another, there are three pointing back at you.

You would do well to take your own advice...

No, I'm talking about your one-size fits all strawman scriptures you use for every other arguments you run into. You use the same group of verses to argue apples. You use the same group of verses to argue oranges. You use the same group of verses to argue watermelons. You use the same group of verses to argue coconuts.

The same group of verses "below" constantly being used over and over again regardless on the topic of discussion. Amazingly, you don't even understand them.

All this tells me is you pretty much know nothing about the bible, nothing about the old covenant, nothing about the new covenant. And definitely lost when it comes to prophecy.

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Mat 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

Mat 25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

Mat 25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Joh 5:27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

Joh 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

Joh 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Joh 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

The descendants of Jacob were told in Jeremiah 31:31-34 that God was going to make a New Covenant that would not be like the Sinai covenant.

Jer 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Jer 31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

This New Covenant was spoken by Jesus Christ in His own words at the Last Supper and is celebrated by all of us when we partake of it.

Mat 26:28 For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

This New Covenant is found "now" in effect at Hebrews 8:6.

Heb 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

It has made the Old Covenant "obsolete" at Hebrews 8:13 and thus destroyed the Dispensationalists future 70th week of Daniel, when God will go back to the Old Covenant with the modern nation of Israel.

Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

It is the covenant of Romans chapter 11, which is "now" in effect, again destroying Darby's idea of a future "national salvation" outside of the Church.

Rom 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

The New Covenant is "everlasting" thus destroying the Dispensationalists claim that the Age of Grace comes to an end 7 years before the Second Coming of Christ.

Heb 13:20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

This same Blood covenant is found in the Book of Revelation.

Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

The New Blood Covenant was fulfilled on the day the Son of God suffered for our sins and died on the Cross.

Joh 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Mar_7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Here it is again on another post, same scriptures with more gibberish added in.

Jeremiah is given a prophecy of a New Covenant in Jeremiah 31:31-34.

Jer 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Jer 31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

Jer 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Jer 31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Then the angel Gabriel appears to Daniel and gives the 70 weeks prophecy.
Daniel 9:24 gives a summary of the things to be accomplished during the 70 weeks at verse 9:24.

Compare Daniel 9:24 to Jeremiah 31:34 and you will find the same sin and the same iniquity.
I wonder if the two verses are related?

Dan 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Are we to believe that God "forgot" to tell the angel about the coming New Covenant of the Messiah already revealed to Jeremiah, as assumed by most modern evangelical intepreters?

Daniel 9:27 from the 1599 Geneva Bible, which was the Bible the Pilgrims brought to America, before John Darby came to our shores.

And he (a) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to (b) cease, (c) and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

(a) By the preaching of the Gospel he affirmed his promise, first to the Jews, and after to the Gentiles.

(b) Christ accomplished this by his death and resurrection.

(c) Meaning that Jerusalem and the sanctuary would be utterly destroyed because of their rebellion against God, and their idolatry: or as some read, that the plague will be so great, that they will all be astonished at them.

Mat 26:28 For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Rom 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Heb 8:6 But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, inasmuch as He is also Mediator of a better covenant, which was established on better promises. (It is "now" in effect.)

Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away. (The New Covenant has made the Sinai Covenant obsolete.)

Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Heb 13:20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,
(Some are teaching that this everlasting covenant will cease 7 years before the Second Coming.)

Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

The New Blood Covenant of the Messiah is the one thing that connects the Old Testament Promise to the New Testament Promise.

Search all day and you will not find an antichrist in Daniel chapter 9.
Neither will you find a "gap" of time, which is almost 2,000 years at this point.
However, they must be added to get John Nelson Darby's doctrine of a 7 year treaty by an antichrist, to work.

And they call this interpreting the Bible "literally".

And in the process they have also ignored the period of time when the Gospel was preached to Daniel's people, before it was taken to the Gentiles.

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And again here. The same strawman one-size-fits-all scriptures with more gibberish on another recent post.

Your Dispensationalist claim that the New Covenant is future falls apart instantly if we simply read the words of the New Testament. (New Covenant)

What did Jesus say?

(There it is in Red Letters, spoke by the Son of God Himself.)

Heb 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
(The verses that follow here are a direct quote from Jeremiah chapter 31. The New Covenant written in Christ's Blood at Calvary is "now" in effect. You are attempting to ignore the fact that the New Covenant was first made with Israelites, like the Apostle Paul (Romans 11:1) and the 3,000 " men of Israel" on the day of Pentecost.)

Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel. (This verse is also written in the present tense.)

(The New Blood Covenant is "everlasting" here and it was written in the first century.)

Those in the New Blood Covenant have the Holy Spirit inside of them.
He is the teacher and thus we do not need to be taught by others.
He writes God's Law on our heart.

In the text below James tells us the identity of Israel and Judah in the New Testament.

Jas 1:1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

Jas 1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
Jas 1:3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
BAB2, let's argue over your John Darby fetish, I'm sure you'll have a rebuttal on the way involving Matthew 26:28, Matthew 25:31, Matthew 25:32, Matthew 25:33, Hebrews 8:6, Hebrews 8:13, Hebrews 12:24, Hebrews 13:20, Romans 11:27, Jeremiah 31:31, Jeremiah 31:32, Jeremiah 31:33, Jeremiah 31:34, James 1:1, James 1:2, James 1:3, Daniel 9:24, Daniel 9:27, John 5:27, John 5:28, John 5:29, John 5:30.

At least let's talk about your favorite fetish.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, I'm talking about your one-size fits all strawman scriptures you use for every other arguments you run into. You use the same group of verses to argue apples. You use the same group of verses to argue oranges. You use the same group of verses to argue watermelons. You use the same group of verses to argue coconuts.

The same group of verses "below" constantly being used over and over again regardless on the topic of discussion. Amazingly, you don't even understand them.

All this tells me is you pretty much know nothing about the bible, nothing about the old covenant, nothing about the new covenant. And definitely lost when it comes to prophecy.

When one is losing a debate, making a personal attack on the one winning the debate is a strategy often used.
We have seen it in the current process to choose the next president of the U.S., although it is very ugly at times.

Benjamin Newton and John Darby worked together for many years as leaders of the Plymouth Brethren movement. However, when Newton could not accept Darby's adoption of the "Secret Rapture" doctrine of the Irvingites or Darby's division of scripture into that for Israel and that for the Church, Darby make a personal attack on Newton.

It has been one of the methods of the doctrine since that time.

The doctrine has been spread mainly through the following 3 steps.

1. Deny the recent origins of the doctrine in the early 1800's or do not mention it to those sitting in the pews.

2. Cherry-pick, take out-of-context, ignore, or add to scripture to make the Two Peoples of God doctrine work.

3. Make a personal attack upon those who dare to question John Darby's doctrine.

Your present effort is number 3.

However, a few people are waking up and seeing the truth about this recent doctrine.
My main purpose has always been to provide those resources which show the painful truth.

Origin of the Pretrib Rapture Doctrine
http://www.answersinrevelation.org/pretrib_history.pdf

Grant Jeffrey’s revision of early Church Posttrib viewpoints
http://www.answersinrevelation.org/Jeffrey.pdf

PROPHETIC DEVELOPMENTS
with particular reference to the early Brethren Movement.
F. Roy Coad (Brethren Historian) read pages 10-26
http://brethrenhistory.org/qwicsitePro/php/docsview.php?docid=418

Genesis of Dispensational Theology (on YouTube)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee4RS5pDntQ

Left Behind or Led Astray?
http://www.leftbehindorledastray.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9iRT91_pyo

Who Confirmed The Covenant?
http://christianmediaresearch.com/node/1023

What is New Covenant Theology?

Upvote 0