Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
red-strawberry-hat-wool-beret-girls-winter-wear20667.jpg

MOD HAT ON

I have investigated rumours of off-topic posts and flaming, found them accurate and cleaned the offending posts.
Please stay on topic and avoid flaming if you wish this thread to stay open.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
RUMORS OF WAR

As a "Baby-Boomer" I can see some similarities between the Trump presidency and that of LBJ, despite the fact they represent different parties. Johnson inherited the office of POTUS as a result of the Kennedy assassination. LBJ wasn't truly "elected" president per se, and had no popular mandate to govern.. Nor did Trump win the popular vote.

LBJ was known as having a terrible temper and an abrasive personality, he was also known for having a penchant for using "colorful, even vulgar language" and publicly "demeaned" his enemies. Sound like anyone we know ? Lol.

Initially Johnson had a domestic agenda in mind, focusing on civil rights, law and order and expanding Social Security benefits.. I believe his slogan was "The Great Society" sort of sounds like "Make America Great Again".. doesn't it ?

Unfortunately all that fell apart when a little problem in South East Asia arose in a place called Vietnam, which ended up defining his presidency and overtaking all his grand domestic plans. LBJ is largely remembered for adding 50,000 more graves to Arlington cemetery.. and although I was a youngster, I remember his lamentation, "I will not accept the nomination of my party, nor will I seek a second term as your president".

Trump just held a press conference yesterday talking about building a wall on the border, law and order in America and immigration policy reform. He didn't have anything to say about global security, and his cabinet says his immediate focus in the first six months of his presidency will be devoted to creating jobs in America, replacing Obama Care and getting his Supreme Court nominees confirmed by Congress.

However, I believe events in Asia and the Middle East are soon going to "overshadow" all his grand domestic plans as well. War is coming.. not Peace !

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
RUMORS OF WAR

On Friday January 13, 2017 Israel fired several rockets into Syria hitting a major military airport (Mezzah) near the city of Damascus. The rockets were fired from inside Israeli territory from an area near Lake Tiberius in northern Israel. No report yet of casualties.

Syria vows to retaliate.

(Reuters News Service Amman Jordan).

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I wonder if Keras watched your video Wayholka ? That part about a black elongated coronal hole stretching across the Sun Jan. 2 through 5 and a G3 magnetic storm alert by NASA would have interested him for sure. I did some research on a G3 solar alert. Here's what I found out. The G3 and G2 warnings for January include the following;

Electric grid disruptions

Radar disruptions which can effect commercial aviation

Increased danger of radiation exposure to aircraft passengers

Solar cell damage

Telecommunications (cell phone) and power disruptions

Loss of global internet

Satellite course disruptions and signal loss

Permanent satellite damage

Disruption of (GPS) global positioning system

For January 2017 the two largest U.S. power grid operators PJM Interconnection and Mid Continental Independent which manage high-voltage lines across America both issued alerts.

The Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) are now visible as far south as England, East Asia, Japan and some of the lower 48 states in America. (The Dailymail.com January 11, 2017)

How's that for scary news ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,171.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yes,the sun has been doing some scary things of late. we dodged a solar flare on yesterday that could have cause quite a bit of damage. See video. view in full screen.

And it really is kind of shaky for today.And there is an Earthquake watch.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,924.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I wonder if Keras watched your video Wayholka ?
No I didn't. I don't need to, as the Bible vividly describes what will happen. Ezekiel 33:30-33
FYI, although I have thought this terrible Day could have happened before now, I now believe we are ok for a while yet, maybe later this year?
Meanwhile, my wife and I are planning another mission trip.

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
According to NOAA Space Weather Prediction Service the speed of a CME is dependent on it's size.. this also corresponds to the duration of the event experienced here on Earth as the leading edge of the CME arrives and the tail finally passes.

The largest CME travels in excess of 3,000 kilometers per second and would reach the Earth in about 48 to 72 hours. The duration of a massive sized CME and its' effect on earth would last several days (2 to 3 days).

So the notion a massive CME (in fact, the largest CME ever) would only impact the Middle East is pseudoscience and absolute nonsense. It's not possible.

The fact the Northern Lights are visible in England, East Asia, Japan and America over a period of several days underscores this reality. A very large CME would be a "global".. not a regional event.

You should read more than just the Bible if you want to learn everything about CME's !

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Also the January 3-5, 2017 event (the near miss), wasn't reported on until January 11th.. almost a week later. It wasn't publicized until it had already missed the Earth.

It's doubtful governments worldwide would warn their populations of a massive CME on a direct collision course with Earth.

There is a difference between a general G-3 alert for the month of January and the year 2017, and an alert announcing an imminent direct hit by a massive CME.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,924.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
So the notion a massive CME (in fact, the largest CME ever) would only impact the Middle East is pseudoscience and absolute nonsense. It's not possible.
Who said that? Not me.
I quote Zephaniah 3:8 ....the whole earth will be enveloped by the fire of My anger. Isaiah 66:15-16, Malachi 4:1
But the prophesies are clear, it will strike the Middle East with the greatest impact. Amos 1:1-14, Zephaniah 1:18
What is unbiblical nonsense, is rattling on about a nuke WW3 and using science to downplay what we are plainly told will happen.
If people don't want to believe the Prophetic Word, then why do they believe in Salvation and all the rest of the Bible?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Psalm3704

And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Trump Team Shunning Davos Meeting of World’s Economic Elite
Trump Team Shunning Davos Meeting of World’s Economic Elite

Wow, Trump isn't planning to attend the Davos summit next week. We're not gonna have any allies left heading into the tribulation.

Trump has already stiffed our NATO allies and will let Russia to do whatever Putin wants with NATO. He's already against the UN and wants to break up the EU as well. Trump is surely pulling America out of TPP, maybe NAFTA and the WTO. This country will be a sitting duck all alone economically and politically.

Once the sell off begins, the dollars will plummet with no allies to help buy and cushion the free fall.

By the way, America is heading for war soon and will be heavily involved in war during the tribulation. America will be fighting Israel's wars, just before and in the tribulation. New information I've been able to put some of the pieces together recently.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What is unbiblical nonsense, is rattling on about a nuke WW3 and using science to downplay what we are plainly told will happen.

The Earth being destroyed by Climate Change and Nuclear War is not "unbiblical" nonsense. Revelation 11:18 clearly states God shall "destroy those who destroy the earth" !.. End of your "unbiblical" argument !.. You're wrong !

God pours out his Wrath upon the Sun and the Earth, not to "destroy the planet and mankind".. but to save us from those who would.

"And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved" (Matthew 24:22).

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But the prophesies are clear, it will strike the Middle East with the greatest impact. Amos 1:1-14, Zephaniah 1:18

That's scientifically impossible. A CME doesn't work like that. Everyplace on Earth is going to be equally effected by a massive CME.

If you don't believe it, you're certainly welcome to exit your shelter after it hits the Middle East ! Lol.

Personally, I'm going to wait three days !

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
NATION SHALL RISE UP AGAINST NATION

The French ambassador warns incoming president elect Donald Trump not to move the U.S. embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. (Reuters News Service Monday, 1/16/17).

Well there goes another U.S. ally of the Post WWII era status quo. They're dropping like flies sprayed with a can of Raid !

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
IN OTHER NEWS

Outgoing CIA head John Brennan warns Trump to be "very, very careful about what he says to Russia and Putin". Not only did Brennan attack Trump on his lack of knowledge on strategic security issues, but in his testimony before Congress he admitted the CIA had warned Israel to be careful about what they say to Trump, because "they might be talking to the Russians" when they talk to Trump !.. (NBC News Monday 1/16/17.

The government of the United States is officially in "meltdown" mode now. The CIA is directly attacking the executive branch and is engaging in its' own "go it alone" foreign policy totally ignoring the executive branch. This is totally illegal and chargeable as treason.

The Republican Congress is also showing signs of a deepening schism between loyal Trump supporters and Republicans who oppose Trump. Meanwhile, a certain member of the Democratic Congress has come out publicly this week and called Donald Trump an "illegitimate" president. Over 60 Democratic representatives of Congress have declared they will boycott the presidential inauguration ceremony.

Politically speaking, I would say America is completely broken at this point.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The government of the United States is officially in "meltdown" mode now. The CIA is directly attacking the executive branch and is engaging in its' own "go it alone" foreign policy totally ignoring the executive branch.

The Republican Congress is also showing signs of a deepening schism between loyal Trump supporters and Republicans who oppose Trump. Meanwhile, a certain member of the Democratic Congress has come out publicly this week and called Donald Trump an "illegitimate" president.

Politically speaking, I would say America is completely broken at this point.
Based on the USA' constitution , is it possible [LEGALLY ]than an action can be take to remove Trump out of power before its to late ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,171.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Based on the USA' constitution , is it possible [LEGALLY ]than an action can be take to remove Trump out of power before its to late ?
Are you suggesting impeachment?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.