Visit site
✟36,460.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Liberals
How many of you are able to connect with your spouse on an electronic level throughout the day?

- email
- text message
- msn/aol/icq/yahoo messenger

If you can, do you send them little love messages? Naughty erotic messages? Etc?

My wife's job doesn't allow her to be accessible by phone unless she's on a break, or on lunch. I usually send a text message every day since she can at least read those without looking unproductive.

If anything, I just hope that it's able to put a smile on her face in case she's having a sour day.

So... yeah, what kind of e-Love do you participate in, if any?

redwing030

Jun 14, 2004
Ohio, but from Michigan
✟8,923.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My husband and I e-mail each other throughout the day. Usually just about what's going on at each of our offices or deciding on dinner. Fairly boring stuff but it's still nice to see an e-mail from him, lets me know he's thinking about me. I'd be too afraid to get too "personal" in our e-mails, never know if any of the tech guys read our e-mails and that'd be no good :blush:

Upvote 0

Redguard

Make It So, Number One!
Oct 20, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Visit site
✟36,460.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Liberals
redwing030 said:
My husband and I e-mail each other throughout the day. Usually just about what's going on at each of our offices or deciding on dinner. Fairly boring stuff but it's still nice to see an e-mail from him, lets me know he's thinking about me. I'd be too afraid to get too "personal" in our e-mails, never know if any of the tech guys read our e-mails and that'd be no good :blush:
Yeah... if it was a case of us emailing each other, I wouldn't make little T&A symbols in the message. I'm sure txt msgs on cell phone are pretty safe.

Upvote 0

LiberatedChick

Contributor
Jun 28, 2004
UK
✟21,289.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Yes I email my husband throughout the day. I also normally just email about dinner and what's going on. I do tell him I love him by email though...even when doing this I triple check the address to make sure I'm not going to accidentally send it to everyone I work with! I think I'd be checking the addy at least ten times if I were going to send anything naughty.

Upvote 0

MusicalProgrammer

a.k.a. "Dead Bird Guy"
Oct 10, 2004
Cincinnati, OH
Visit site
✟22,118.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
redwing030 said:
I'd be too afraid to get too "personal" in our e-mails, never know if any of the tech guys read our e-mails and that'd be no good :blush:

That's a good policy to stand by. It happens more than you think these days. Email != privacy. ;)

Upvote 0

Andry

Jedi Master
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2004
Left Coast, Canada
✟67,044.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just a reminder to be aware of where these messages are physically stored. Hint: not necessarily on your phone/PDA/computer, but with your providers.

For some who might not have heard....Paris Hilton's cell phone address books and to do lists (including pics) were hacked and posted on the web, as they weren't actually stored on her phone (as many people think they are).

More seriously, CIA employees who saved sensitive information on their phone/PDA thinking that's where it was actually being stored.

Upvote 0

Oblivious

Matthew 7:12
Nov 6, 2003
The Mile High City
✟31,244.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, one of us either emails or calls each other usually everyday if our work schedules allow it.

Sending love messages, especially "naughty erotic messages" is not a good idea to send via work email IMO. Most network administrators who have a clue can monitor and read all of your emails. If someone got bent out of shape, it could be your job. You never know.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
My husband telecommutes and I don't work (at the moment anyway) except at home, so we're able to talk in person if the need arises. Since his office is in the basement and mine is in the living room, we IM all day long about silly little love-type things, boring mundane things, funny things we're seeing on the news/TV/radio/websites, etc. When either of us has to be out, we text message back and forth a lot. We do a lot of e-loving, I guess ;)

Upvote 0