Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A dream is just that. A dream. Don't put too much emphasis on it. Get on with your life.
Good Morning, Antig. Let me spend some time with you today. How are you and have you had your morning cup of Java? Ready to tackle the day? Ok...enough with the jovial talk. In all seriousness you interject comments that seem to try to intimidate, invalidate, dispute, or dispel as truth. Is this coming from the Holy Spirit? What knowledge do you have about dreams, visions, prophecies and such that maybe the rest of us don't. If God has given you a Revelation of these things please share.
I am not bothered by any of your comments, thankful and grateful for your willingness to present your thoughts into this. Now, don't be scared, but if this is a demonic spirit operating, well I bind you and take authority over you now in the Name of Jesus! I pray now Jesus that you touch him, deliver him, and set him free from any spiritual bondage. I pray Holy Spirit that you speak to his heart and minister in any area that he may be hurting. I thank you and give you all Praise and Glory, and I pray these things and declare them so In Jesus MIGHTY Name.

• Agree
Reactions: $pirit
Upvote 0

$pirit

Dec 19, 2017
St. Paul
✟38,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I really think that many people look at dreams and try and draw out of them something that is just not there! Plus, I guess many dream weird dreams depending on what they consumed that day!

Hello Antig,

Messages from God in dreams and interpretation is very biblical. It mostly occurred in the Old Testament, but the New mentions it as well. Of course, everyone who claims to have this gift is not sent from God. And not every dream is from God. As long as we use our discernment, God will surely guide us into all truth.

Also, not everyone is a dreamer. Some don’t dream at all and others very rarely. In Genesis, Joseph’s brothers were like you, very much against the idea of dreams and their supposed messages. They tried to stop the plan of God and it didn’t work. The dream still came to past. This is not always the way God choses to communicate with people. That doesn’t mean he isn’t doing it at all.

• Agree
Reactions: Hidden In Him
Upvote 0

Jerri

Jun 26, 2014
✟17,255.00
Country
Kenya
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My simple outlook would be God has invested overwhelming time on this subject with you therefore it must be quite dear to Him and you the message He's trying to put through to you. I think you need to keep praying about it and ask God to further illuminate what He wants you to do. My husband has been gone for 13yrs to other women and I'll get dreams even for as little as when he leaves the country for work assignments. The other day God was telling me I know much more about my husband's life than he does. The end goal is we'll get back together and I know this year God is restoring families so I am on the queue to receive mine.

In short God can't spend such resources for nothing so dig in harder and it'll all take shape in His time.

Upvote 0