St. Paul
✟38,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello! I posted yesterday under a smiliar title, “Dreaming about the same person for years.” So if you want the backstory on all this, please look up that post :). I was encouraged by another member to post some dreams. This will be another long post.

Since 2012 I have been dreaming continuously about a person I had feelings for. We no longer speak. I recorded a lot of them in my journal, then I began to record them in my email from my phone. I was having them so frequently at one point that I wanted to record it as soon as I woke up so I wouldn’t forget the details.

I thought I had written them all down, but I didn’t. There are few entries of me mentioning how often I dream about him and how I didn’t write some down hoping it would make them stop. I counted all the recorded ones and this is the number of times the same person (Luis) appears in my dreams over the years.

2012 - Only one recorded
2013 - 8
2014 - 8
2015 - 28
2016 - 10
2017 - 12

I’ve never counted them before, and I’m actually pretty disturbed at how many times he’s appeared. I’m not surprised by 2015 being so frequent, cuz that’s the year I stopped speaking to Luis.

Here are a few dreams that stood out. I changed the names and location of our job at the time, but everything else is exactly as I dreamed it. If you have heard of a situation like mine, or have any input, please share!

I dreamed I was at work getting lunch. I was on my phone and Luis was behind me. I ignored him and he came closer to hug me and he wouldn’t let go even though I wanted him to. I looked in the mirror and my hair is curly and turns straight. Later on I came home and see Luis at my house laughing and joking with my family, but I’m really confused by it.

ADDED DREAMS

I’m sitting down at an outdoor food court eating. I’m wearing a bright red dress and I see Luis sitting across the way with two girls. He gets up to go to the trash and I duck behind a plant so he doesn’t see me. I just didn’t want him to see me, but he looked sad. I got up to leave with my bike and my mom walking beside me. I start having second thoughts about not talking to him, and at the last minute I decide to go back. Before I do, I went to the mirror to fix my hair. It was all over my head and messy. I couldn’t figure out where I was going at first and it started to get dark soon, but I knew I wasn’t far away from where I was. My mom gets upset, asks why I wanted to leave and where I was going. I said, “I was just going to say hi to a friend.” But she continued to attack me.

2nd ADDED DREAM

I’m sitting in a booth with Luis and another girl. I’m sitting on the same side as him while the other girl sits across. She passes Luis a skirt and asks him to fix the sowing in the bottom. The skirt was black and he tried his best to fix it. I wondered how he knew about things like that, but I didn’t say anything. Another girl comes up and starts yelling at Luis, because he couldn’t fix something correctly for her. He doesn’t say anything. The girl grabs a fork and threatens to stab him with it. I get upset and tell her to leave him alone. In the middle of it I think to myself, “Why am I doing this for him? He would never do this for me?” Suddenly he says to the girl, “I’m going to end up going to jail over you.” I panicked because I didn’t want him to throw away his life over a girl. He and I stand up from the booth and the girl starts to swing the fork. I’m standing in front of Luis as the fork lunges toward me. He grabs me from behind and pulls me back away from the fork. I thought, “So, I guess he would protect me when the time comes.”

Mom calls and tells me that my college degree doesn’t count. I have to redo my last year of high school, because I got two C’s. I said, “But a C is a passing grade.” She Said, “Not anymore. The criteria has changed.” So I went back to my high school to register for classes. I walked around the hallway for the first six periods and on the 7th is when I went to class. I ran into Amy (current friend from high school) and told her I had to redo my senior year. She told me that the room I was looking for was around the corner, room 283. I walked in and tried to hide from people I recognized. The room was a science room, a subject I have always been bad at. I asked God to help me get through the homework. The assignment was to put together a battery. Luis was sitting next to me and someone asked if there were partners in the class. I said no. The person pointed to me and Luis and said, “You two should be partners. You’d work well together.” Neither of us wanted to hear what he had to say. Suddenly the lights when out and we were told to go to the next room and get flashlights. I knew there wasn’t enough for everyone so I got one quick. As soon as I sat down, God immediately showed me how to put the battery together and it worked. I showed the teacher and she told me to go to the next room for a final grade.

I’m sitting at a table and at the table in front of me is Chris (old middle school classmate) and he’s talking to a girl I know. Behind me is Luis. I wanted Chris to talk to me so it would make Luis jealous. He did for a couple minutes and I could tell that Luis was curious. I had my journal with me, but it suddenly appeared on Luis’ desk. I didn’t trust to leave it there because of the dreams about him I had written in it. I reached back to move it and he put his hand on my hand. I looked at him and he didn’t say anything. We were just trying to read each other. On the floor was a bag of candy and I was looking for a lollipop. For some reason I had a sweat tooth. There was an average sized lollipop and a jumbo sized. I wanted to take the smaller, but God told me to take the bigger one even though I thought it was too big. When I took out the big one, the bag was emptied out by someone else and he (Luis I think) took out the smaller one. When he looked at it it was cracked and the gum inside was oozing out making me glad I didn’t take it. Luis stood up and was suddenly towering over me. He was much taller than I had known him to be.

2015 (I had these two dreams on the same night)

Suddenly I’m on the number 55 bus and I’m one seat away from Luis. I don’t know who got on first, but I kept quiet and didn’t look at him. I wanted to say “hey” or “here I am” but I didn’t. I wanted to see if he would notice me. He looks different. My hair was straight, in a bun and I was wearing a gray shirt. He had a bunch of grocery bags with him and he looked troubled. He kept putting his head down into his hands. The ride was almost over and I thought he was going to get off without noticing me. At the last minute he reaches out his hand, and I give him a friendly high five back. We never spoke. Then he gets off with his groceries and goes home.

I’m at the movies with my sister and brother-in-law. We were sitting in the back and I was in the last row behind them. The movie screen was over to my left and I could barely see it. I had an iPad open, I don’t know why because we were in a dark movie theate. A few seats over to my right, I see Luis and Lisa sitting together watching the movie. This time he didn’t pay attention to me. I sat forward and told my sister he was here. My sister told her husband and began saying Luis’ name very loud over and over. I asked her to be quiet so he wouldn’t hear her. Then she said that she dreamed about him too.

I saw Luis coming out of Frank’s house (good friend of mine). I was trying to avoid him but he saw me anyway. He was wearing his work uniform and told me he was about to be a father soon. He didn’t say with who. I got the feeling that he was not at all happy to see me and had no real interest in talking to me even though he was. I said, “I never thought you and Lisa would be a couple.” He said, “Yea, well you never know how things will happen.”

I dreamed I was at work and I got two voicemails from Luis. In the first he apologized to me for what Lisa did. He said, “You didn’t deserve to have a friend like her in your life.” I got a strong feeling that he was genuinely sorry. I thought it was strange that he was apologizing on her behalf instead of apologizing for himself. I texted my best friend to tell her. She said, “You never know how things may happen between the two of you.”

EDITED PORTION BELOW:

2017 Dreams - I was looking over them again, and there are a couple from this year that do stand out. These next three dreams were the longest. I had them a week apart in April.

I was with my mom riding around and then we stopped at a hotel for rest. I was on a mattress watching tv and Lisa was on a mattress across from me. I knew she saw me and wasn’t sure if I should leave or say something. Finally she sat up and came to my mattress and got under the covers. I thought, “is she really trying to pretend like nothing happened?”

Then we had some small talk for a bit. She told me Luis was abusive and got really upset if she didn’t do things the way he asked. I figured she said those things so I wouldn’t expect an apology from her. I don’t remember what else she said, but I couldn’t wait any longer and finally let her know how I felt. I said, “You lied to me. You betrayed my trust and made me think we were friends.” She looked so ashamed and said nothing. Malcolm came by (good friend of mine) and asked if I wanted to go out. I said yes, and when I went up to change my clothes Lisa was gone. I left the room and went downstairs to let out a little boy who kept sneaking into the hotel. When I went back, I could see that Lisa engraved some writing on the steps. They were concrete. It was a full apology about what she did and how she hurt me. I was surprised and felt bad for not seeing it earlier. I would have accepted her apology.

I walked into a high school classroom. I knew I was not a student, but I went in to get Josephine and the twins (twin sisters I’ve known for years) who were students there. Luis was also there sitting in the first row wearing a bright orange shirt. He was staring and I knew he was looking, but I refused to look. He seemed like he wanted to talk to me so bad. The class was dismissed and we all went into the hallway. I tried to move to the other side of the crowd, so I was nowhere near Luis, but he still ended up behind me. I caught a glimpse of his face and could feel now badly he wanted to talk. I thought, “If he were still with Lisa, he would not even think about me. So why should I give him any attention?” I never acknowledged him. He went off into a different hallway looking so disappointment.

I heard he was a security guard at a hotel. He was in a black suit with a burgundy shirt. I went to the lobby to get a pizza I ordered. Luis handed me the change, but it was way too much. He insisted I take it. Then he started telling me stories, some I had already heard before. “Did I tell you about the time I got a ticket in Ohio?” We laughed as he told the story. Then my friend (I don’t know who) came out and sat on the couch with us. Luis didn’t notice at first. I turned towards her and asked her to leave, but she couldn’t hear what I was saying. I was afraid that if he saw her, he wouldn’t continue opening up like he was.

He kept talking. I got so into the conversation that I grabbed his arm. He fell over on me. I said, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do that. He laughed. At some point we both had to leave. We were walking down the street and it as daytime. I could see that he was trying to keep a close eye on me, but he also had a job to do.

September 2017
I dreamed I was in a car with Luis. He was driving. It was dark outside and raining. He said, “I really liked you, but then you turned on me. I never expected that. You pretended to be so nice.” I said, “You had feelings for Lisa the whole time and didn’t tell me. You should have been honest from day one.” We weren’t yelling, just talking. Then he began telling me about his new job.

So the last dream I had about him heavily revolves around my current job. If I edit that portion too much, the dream won’t make sense. As I was looking over it though, I can see a lot of meaning behind it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Greetings, $pirit! I was wondering if maybe you might have chickened out or something, LoL. :)

I haven't had a chance to read them yet, but I wanted to let you know I've seen this thread. I'll keep it as the first thing I see on computer tomorrow, and give it a look-see then. :oldthumbsup:

God bless, and thanks for posting. :wave:

Reactions: $pirit
Upvote 0

$pirit

Dec 19, 2017
St. Paul
✟38,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Greetings, $pirit! I was wondering if maybe you might have chickened out or something, LoL. :)

I haven't had a chance to read them yet, but I wanted to let you know I've seen this thread. I'll keep it as the first thing I see on computer tomorrow, and give it a look-see then. :oldthumbsup:

God bless, and thanks for posting. :wave:

Awesome! I didn’t want you to think I chickened out! Lol. I was out of town when we spoke the first time and my journal wasn’t with me. I just got back today. Thank you so much for your help! God bless you!

Upvote 0

$pirit

Dec 19, 2017
St. Paul
✟38,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm actually reading them now. They're very interesting. A lot of positive symbolism. :) I haven't read anything definitive yet, but I still have a few to go.

Ok! I’ll be checking for your response.

Upvote 0

$pirit

Dec 19, 2017
St. Paul
✟38,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When was the last time you dreamed about him? In 2016? What inspired you to post about this now?

Nope. The last time I dreamed about him as this month. I’ve had 12 about him this year. I tried to find one or two that stood out. Some had interesting things, but none of them stood out like the ones I posted.

Upvote 0

$pirit

Dec 19, 2017
St. Paul
✟38,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Nope. The last time I dreamed about him as this month. I’ve had 12 about him this year. I tried to find one or two that stood out. Some had interesting things, but none of them stood out like the ones I posted.

What inspired me to do this now is I never really knew forums like this existed. I came across it and IMMEDIATELY jumped on it.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Ok. I was just wondering what the most recent ones were about.
What inspired me to do this now is I never really knew forums like this existed. I came across it and IMMEDIATELY jumped on it.

Yeah. They exist alright, LoL. The honeymoon will wear off shortly, especially if you get into "friendly" debates on things like politics and doctrine. But they made the move to create this sub-Forum specifically for dreams and interpretation, and I really appreciated that. I told them I thought it would help a lot of people.

Ok, give me a second. I will tell you some of the seemingly more obvious stuff first.

Upvote 0

$pirit

Dec 19, 2017
St. Paul
✟38,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ok. I was just wondering what the most recent ones were about.

Ok! After your response, I can tell you of a few recent ones from this year.

Yeah. They exist alright, LoL. The honeymoon will wear off shortly, especially if you get into "friendly" debates on things like politics and doctrine. But they made the move to create this sub-Forum specifically for dreams and interpretation, and I really appreciated that. I told them I thought it would help a lot of people.

Ok, give me a second. I will tell you some of the seemingly more obvious stuff first.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I dreamed I was at work getting lunch. I was on my phone and Luis was behind me. I ignored him and he came closer to hug me and he wouldn’t let go even though I wanted him to. I looked in the mirror and my hair is curly and turns straight. Later on I came home and see Luis at my house laughing and joking with my family, but I’m really confused by it.

1. Your hair being straight is a recurring detail. In this early one it is curly but then turns straight after he hugs you. I believe the symbolism here is of turning to womanhood. In one of the 2015 dreams your hair is now straight and in a bun, and further suggestion of growing into maturity. The suggestion seems to be that you may not have been prepared for him yet, i.e. to be his wife. This is also suggested by the fact that he hugs you but you want him to let you go, and also by his being with your parents and laughing with them. The implication is that HE was ready and you were not. You were still maturing in some way, maybe spiritually, maybe emotionally.

2. Him being behind you is a recurring detail. It suggests he was watching you. If you put these two things together, the suggestion is that He may well have been interested but thought you weren't ready (whether that was actually true or not, I don't know. I'm just sort of flowing with the symbolism here).
Mom calls and tells me that my college degree doesn’t count. I have to redo my last year of high school, because I got two C’s. I said, “But a C is a passing grade.” She said, “Not anymore. The criteria has changed.” So I went back to my high school to register for classes. I walked around the hallway for the first six periods and on the 7th is when I went to class. I ran into Amy (current friend from high school) and told her I had to redo my senior year. She told me that the room I was looking for was around the corner, room 283. I walked in and tried to hide from people I recognized. The room was a science room, a subject I have always been bad at. I asked God to help me get through the homework. The assignment was to put together a battery. Luis was sitting next to me and someone asked if there were partners in the class. I said no. The person pointed to me and Luis and said, “You two should be partners. You’d work well together.” Neither of us wanted to hear what he had to say. Suddenly the lights when out and we were told to go to the next room and get flashlights. I knew there wasn’t enough for everyone so I got one quick. As soon as I sat down, God immediately showed me how to put the battery together and it worked. I showed the teacher and she told me to go to the next room for a final grade.

Ok, here again we have a type of "were not properly prepared" scenario. You're sent to school, and don't appear to be wild about learning for the first six periods, LoL. But you eventually do so (correct me if I'm wrong here, but it sounds like you are postponing or putting it off in a way until the seventh hour). But by being sent back to high school, you're sent back to the time when you met him, correct? And when back together in "class," you're encouraged that you two should be together...

Putting together a battery and searching for a flashlight to do it is very interesting. It suggests what kind of preparation you need to be making. You need power of some sort. Maybe this is the empowerment of God to make the relationship work, since the two of you were supposed to work on this project together. And the flashlight represents the Lord shining light on how to do so, i.e. giving revelation to you in the darkness, in order for you to "put things together." Put all that together and it suggests you (and/or he) may not have had the courage or fortitude to come together as a couple. Something was stopping you, but the light that God immediately gave you suggests he would grant you revelation to put it all together, i.e. in your mind.

The question then becomes: Why did neither of you want to hear someone say you should be partners? If you were interested, the question arises as to why you were resistant in both this dream and in the first one?

I'll save the rest for tomorrow. If you can, search yourself and think about things, and then send me the best answers you can come up with and if anything resonates with you that I might have said. But it sounds initially like you may have actually been the one holding up the show (just going by what the dreams suggest. Don't shoot the messenger, LoL.)

Upvote 0

$pirit

Dec 19, 2017
St. Paul
✟38,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1. Your hair being straight is a recurring detail. In this early one it is curly but then turns straight after he hugs you. I believe the symbolism here is of turning to womanhood. In one of the 2015 dreams your hair is now straight and in a bun, and further suggestion of growing into maturity. The suggestion seems to be that you may not have been prepared for him yet, i.e. to be his wife. This is also suggested by the fact that he hugs you but you want him to let you go, and also by his being with your parents and laughing with them. The implication is that HE was ready and you were not. You were still maturing in some way, maybe spiritually, maybe emotionally.

2. Him being behind you is a recurring detail. It suggests he was watching you. If you put these two things together, the suggestion is that He may well have been interested but thought you weren't ready (whether that was actually true or not, I don't know. I'm just sort of flowing with the symbolism here).

Ok, here again we have a type of "were not properly prepared" scenario. You're sent to school, and don't appear to be wild about learning for the first six periods, LoL. But you eventually do so (correct me if I'm wrong here, but it sounds like you are postponing or putting it off in a way until the seventh hour). But by being sent back to high school, you're sent back to the time when you met him, correct? And when back together in "class," you're encouraged that you two should be together...

Putting together a battery and searching for a flashlight to do it is very interesting. It suggests what kind of preparation you need to be making. You need power of some sort. Maybe this is the empowerment of God to make the relationship work, since the two of you were supposed to work on this project together. And the flashlight represents the Lord shining light on how to do so, i.e. giving revelation to you in the darkness, in order for you to "put things together." Put all that together and it suggests you (and/or he) may not have had the courage or fortitude to come together as a couple. Something was stopping you, but the light that God immediately gave you suggests he would grant you revelation to it all together, i.e. in your mind.

The question then becomes: Why did neither of you want to hear someone say you should be partners? If you were interested, the question arises as to why you were resistant in both this dream and in the first one?

I'll save the rest for tomorrow. If you can, search yourself and think about things, and then send me the best answers you can come up with and if anything resonates with you that I might have said. But it sounds initially like you may have actually been the one holding up the show (just going by what the dreams suggest. Don't shoot the messenger, LoL.)

Your response has me in tears. I’m so grateful that someone is finally taking this seriously! Your breakdown of everything brought so much enlightenment. I was resisting the idea and I’m still resisting the idea of us potentially reconnecting and getting married. It just seemed so far fetched. Also, he was not a Christian when I met him. I’m going to guess that this is one reason why he backed away from me. He knew I was serious about my faith and he was still figuring it out. He was a believer of the catholic faith, but not practicing. I have no idea how he’s doing spiritually now. This is why I continue to resist the idea.

You’re right. When I first met him I was VERY insecure, immature, and naive. I had very little life experiences and the job we worked together was my first time in the real world. He had a much more independent upbringing because of his background. Do you definitely see us possibly reconnecting as the most likely explanation? Of course, I will still continue to pray about it.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you definitely see us possibly reconnecting as the post likely explanation? Of course, I will still continue to pray about it.

I'll need to hear your most recent dreams in order to tell you that, LoL. But just pray that He sends you more about it now. I think if He has been sending you dreams about him for all this time that He would certainly send you more now. :)

But a word of caution: Keep your head about you. Even if you ARE called to marry this man, things can get very out of whack when two people start unquestionably assuming it's "God's will." Just be cool and keep praying that the Lord gives you His guidance. He will if you keep asking Him to.

I'll talk to you tomorrow. :wave:

Upvote 0

$pirit

Dec 19, 2017
St. Paul
✟38,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'll need to hear your most recent dreams in order to tell you that, LoL. But just pray that He sends you more about it now. I think if He has been sending you dreams about him for all this time that He would certainly send you more now. :)

But a word of caution: Keep your head about you. Even if you ARE called to marry this man, things can get very out of whack when two people start unquestionably assuming it's "God's will." Just be cool and keep praying that the Lord gives you His guidance. He will if you keep asking Him to.

Great advice!! Talk to you tomorrow. Have a great night!

• Friendly
Upvote 0

$pirit

Dec 19, 2017
St. Paul
✟38,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Hello, Hidden in Him! I edited my post and added a handful of dreams from 2017. Talk to you later.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello, Hidden in Him! I edited my post and added a handful of dreams from 2017. Talk to you later.

Good, good! I'm just waking up (work nights), so it may be a few hours before I get my head clear enough for interpretation, but I'll get to it here eventually. If the leading waits till later this evening or even tomorrow, don't worry. I just wait on His timing is all.

Thanks for adding the newer ones. That should help. :oldthumbsup:

Until then, hope you have a good afternoon, and God bless! :wave:

• Agree
Reactions: $pirit
Upvote 0

$pirit

Dec 19, 2017
St. Paul
✟38,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Good, good! I'm just waking up (work nights), so it may be a few hours before I get my head clear enough for interpretation, but I'll get to it here eventually. If the leading waits till later this evening or even tomorrow, don't worry. I just wait on His timing is all.

Thanks for adding the newer ones. That should help. :oldthumbsup:

Until then, hope you have a good afternoon, and God bless! :wave:

No problem! You have a great afternoon as well. :).

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I’m sitting at a table and at the table in front of me is Chris (old middle school classmate) and he’s talking to a girl I know. Behind me is Luis. I wanted Chris to talk to me so it would make Luis jealous. He did for a couple minutes and I could tell that Luis was curious. I had my journal with me, but it suddenly appeared on Luis’ desk. I didn’t trust to leave it there because of the dreams about him I had written in it. I reached back to move it and he put his hand on my hand. I looked at him and he didn’t say anything. We were just trying to read each other. On the floor was a bag of candy and I was looking for a lollipop. For some reason I had a sweat tooth. There was an average sized lollipop and a jumbo sized. I wanted to take the smaller, but God told me to take the bigger one even though I thought it was too big. When I took out the big one, the bag was emptied out by someone else and he (Luis I think) took out the smaller one. When he looked at it it was cracked and the gum inside was oozing out making me glad I didn’t take it. Luis stood up and was suddenly towering over me. He was much taller than I had known him to be.

OK, I'm a little foggy this morning but this one seems fairly obvious. This entire dream is about the Lord showing you both not to settle for second best... As usual, I'm just going to go with what the imagery seems to say. It suggests Luis will at some point know that you are supposed to be with him. How he will know I have no idea, but I will say more about this in a second. But the journal (your dreams) ends up in front of him, meaning he finds out, and he puts his hand on yours, which means "I know." When you two are just reading each other, he is waiting for you to be the one to acknowledge things. This is understandable. Trying to tell someone that they were meant to be with you is awkward, even more so for an unbeliever saying it to a Christian.

"Looking for a lollipop" is code for looking for a potential marriage partner. The smaller one represents someone like Chris. The big one is Luis, with the implication that you are trying to settle for second best but the Lord is not allowing you to. You eventually choose Luis, which suggests that this dream may still be set to happen in the future. The part about your journal (i.e. dreams) suddenly appearing in front of him would also make sense if you were to get together with him sometime and share the dreams you've had with him, maybe over coffee or a dinner or something. This is what the Lord was putting in my mind to suggest to you yesterday when I was thinking about it.

But here is where the symbolism gets really neat, for lack of a better word. Once you become determined that Luis is the one you are choosing, all the other lollipops get cleaned out. This means everyone else out there will cease to be an option for you. You will know who God wants you to be with. And then he takes out the smaller one (representing anyone second best, and Luis has now had experience with this through that failed relationship). That it is cracked and the gum is oozing out is symbolic of a marriage gone bad. Prophetically it is him showing you that if you choose second best it will eventually "crack" or fail, and the inner "sweetness" of the relationship will slip away.

That he "stands up" and is suddenly towering over you ties him to the Large lollipop unquestionably, and it suggests that he may become demonstrative in letting you know there is no one better for you than he is. Either that or you will begin realizing that there is no one better.

I know this is going slow, but I'm gonna stop there again and do the next one later. If I start rushing things because there's so much to cover, I'll start making mistakes and becoming inaccurate, and we don't want that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0