1. Hello and welcome to the Cooking and Culinary Arts forum. This is a place for all members to share favorite recipes, post photos of foodstuffs, and discuss the topic of cooking. Let's get cooking folks!!!!! COOKING and CULINARY ARTS (http://www.christianforums.com/forums/cooking-and-culinary-arts.1233/)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. CHECK OUT "ASK A CHAPLAIN" - Honest Answers to all your Personal, Biblical and Practical Questions.
    Check Out the Anonymous Feature for Added Privacy.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
  • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
  • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
  • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dr. Burzynski's relatively natural treatment for cancer!

Discussion in 'Physical & Life Sciences' started by DennisTate, Mar 24, 2013.

1. conamer

conamer Guest

Hospice was amazing! I gave a donation to them after my first wife passed. It's important to note that they also do rehab, not just end of life treatment.
  2. DennisTate

DennisTate Newbie

I love your signature conamer!

"You can shut him up for a fool, you can spit at him and kill him as a demon; or you can fall at his feet and worship him and call him Lord and God. But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about His being a great teacher. He had not left that open to us. He did not intend to."-C.S. Lewis

I may be wrong.....I often am.........but I have the impression that perhaps beginning in 1995 Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua is taking His place as King of kings and LORD of Lords and is in the process of taking down metaphorical giant after somewhat cannibalistic giant after giant after giant......I suspect that we will be amazed when we find out all that is going on behind the scenes as a truly different and VASTLY better medical system is given to America, Canada, Israel, Europe, Africa and all other nations!!!!???

The Hordes of Hell are Marching

(Pastor Rick Joyner from visionary dream given to him in 1995)

My wife introduced me to the realm of gifted Charismatic or Pentecostal prophets beginning in 2000. Prophet Kim Clement has predicted seven years of victory after victory after victory beginning in 2012 or 2013??!! These seven years are somehow symbolic of the seven years of plenty in Egypt where Joseph led Egypt to store up provision for the time of famine!

This is a good time for all of us to pray and ask for guidance so that when the dust all settles and the smoke clears away....we don't find out that we were on the side of the metaphorical cannibalistic giants as opposed to being on the side of the metaphorical DAvid/Moses types who are playing a role in the ushering in of a different and much better society, economy and world!!!???

“Never again will there be in it an infant who lives but a few days, or an old man who does not live out his years; the one who dies at a hundred will be thought a mere child; the one who fails to reach a hundred will be considered accursed." (Isaiah 65:20 NIV)