Dr. Burzynski's relatively natural treatment for cancer!

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟311,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Good points Paulos23.....but.....can you understand why both my wife and I decided that we would prefer to take our chances with Dr. Burzynski's treatments if we were in the future diagnosed with cancer?

All of us die sooner or later and we were powerfully affected by the testimony of Sargeant Rick Schiff that his daughter died.....CANCER FREE.......as shown in the autopsy......because apparently Dr. Burzynski's anti-neoplastons had gotten rid of her cancer....but ....the chemotherapy and radiation treatments had already done so much damage that his daughter died.....but NOT FROM CANCER....but instead from the side effects of radiation and chemo!!!???

If you are a doctor, as I suspect you might be and if YOU had a patient who decided to go with Dr. Burzynski rather than radiation and chemo....would YOU support them in this decision?

Well, you may want to look at this you tube video before you go to that clinic.

(Mirrored for C0nc0rdance) False DMCA - YouTube

And I am not a doctor, but if I was I wouldn't support them going to that clinic after what I have found out about his trials.

Upvote 0

[serious]

'As we treat the least of our brothers...' RIP GA
Site Supporter
Aug 29, 2006
✟72,846.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am watching the question and answer session right now....and a witness who got into the tests back in the 70's was allowed to take anti-neoplastons before....having to endure radiation and chemo. She and all other patients who she spoke to who were allowed to take Dr. Burzynski's without having to endure conventional treatment FIRST......did very well!!!!!!

Hey...Sgt Rick Schiff is here as well.....good to see and hear his update!

WATCH THE Q&A FROM THE WORLD PREMIERE ON MARCH 10, 2013:

Then we should be able to see the full data.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
[serious];62890043 said:
Then we should be able to see the full data.

Do you read written Japanese?

Do you know anybody who can read Japanese?

The level of fear of a repetition of 2008 is so great in America that just about the only medical associations who will publish the results from the Antineoplaston research.....happen to write in Japanese!!!!!!!

Large medical associations who write in English.....don't want to touch it because 2008 began a process that will eventually lead to all of us being humbled and shown that we individually and collectively depend on the mercy of God!!!

Isaiah 2 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)
Isa 2:17 And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Well, you may want to look at this you tube video before you go to that clinic.

(Mirrored for C0nc0rdance) False DMCA - YouTube

And I am not a doctor, but if I was I wouldn't support them going to that clinic after what I have found out about his trials.

And some extremely intelligent and perhaps even somewhat well meaning experts are so scared of the implications of the Dr. Burzynski research that they tried some pretty under handed stuff to set the stage for a large pharma company to get a patent on at least some of the products he had tested!!

Do a search for the guy Orac who writes most of the stuff against Dr. Burzynski?

Take a look at titles of the blogs that he has written.

The man is brilliant and writes in such a way that I would have to estimate that there is perhaps a ten or twenty percent chance that his primary source of revenue is NOT a large pharmaceutical company????!!!!

He has to write in that way or his lack of objectivity would be too obvious to any expert!!!

I personally, at this time, strongly suspect that Orac primary source of revenue....is a large pharma company!!!!??

Just read the titles of his articles:

Respectful Insolence - "A STATEMENT OF FACT CANNOT BE INSOLENT." THE MISCELLANEOUS RAMBLINGS OF A SURGEON/SCIENTIST ON MEDICINE, QUACKERY, SCIENCE, PSEUDOSCIENCE, HISTORY, AND PSEUDOHISTORY (AND ANYTHING ELSE THAT INTERESTS HIM

He could be sincere....but if so the man is astonishingly naive!!!!!!

Upvote 0

[serious]

Site Supporter
Aug 29, 2006
✟72,846.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Do you read written Japanese?

Do you know anybody who can read Japanese?

The level of fear of a repetition of 2008 is so great in America that just about the only medical associations who will publish the results from the Antineoplaston research.....happen to write in Japanese!!!!!!!

Large medical associations who write in English.....don't want to touch it because 2008 began a process that will eventually lead to all of us being humbled and shown that we individually and collectively depend on the mercy of God!!!

Isaiah 2 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)
Isa 2:17 And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day.
If his research isn't good enough to get into one of the large reputible journals (or if there is some conspiracy to shut him out of large journals) there are plenty of minor journals. If the conspiracy is so broad that even those won't publish him, he's got a website. He can put his results up there.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
[serious];62891358 said:
If his research isn't good enough to get into one of the large reputible journals (or if there is some conspiracy to shut him out of large journals) there are plenty of minor journals. If the conspiracy is so broad that even those won't publish him, he's got a website. He can put his results up there.

Can your computer handle PDF?

https://www.burzynskimovie.com/

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
[serious];62891461 said:
Yes, I can open PDFs Do you have the PDFs of the full results? I'm not seeing them on the website.

I personally have not bothered to update Reader on my Mac so take a look at the paragraph I will bold:

Burzynski, the Movie is an internationally award-winning documentary originally released in 2010 (with an Extended Edition released in 2011) that tells the true story of a medical doctor and Ph.D biochemist named Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski who won the largest, and possibly the most convoluted and intriguing legal battle against the Food & Drug Administration in American history.

His victorious battles with the United States government were centered around Dr. Burzynski's gene-targeted cancer medicines he discovered in the 1970's called Antineoplastons, which have currently completed Phase II FDA-supervised clinical trials in 2009 and has been given permission by the FDA to begin the final phase of FDA testing–randomized controlled clinical trials.

When Antineoplastons are approved, it will mark the first time in history a single scientist, not a pharmaceutical company, will hold the exclusive patent and distribution rights on a paradigm-shifting medical breakthrough.

Antineoplastons are responsible for curing some of the most incurable forms of terminal cancer. Various cancer survivors are presented in the film who chose these medicines instead of surgery, chemotherapy or radiation - with full disclosure of medical records to support their diagnosis and recovery - as well as systematic (non-anecdotal) FDA-supervised clinical trial data comparing Antineoplastons to other available treatments—which is published within the peer-reviewed medical literature.

One form of cancer - diffuse, intrinsic, childhood brainstem glioma has never before been cured in any scientifically controlled clinical trial in the history of medicine. Antineoplastons hold the first cures in history - dozens of them. [Pediatric Drugs - 2006] [ANP - PubMed 2003] [ANP - PubMed 2006] [ANP - Cancer Therapy 2007] [Rad & other - PubMed 2008] [Chemo/Rad - PubMed 2005]

This documentary takes the audience through the treacherous, yet victorious, 14-year journey both Dr. Burzynski and his patients have had to endure in order to obtain FDA-approved clinical trials of Antineoplastons.

Dr. Burzynski resides and practices medicine in Houston, Texas. He was able to initially produce and administer his discovery without FDA-approval from 1977-1995 because the state of Texas at this time did not require that Texas physicians be required to adhere to Federal law in this situation. This law has since been changed.

As with anything that changes current-day paradigms, Burzynski's ability to successfully treat incurable cancer with such consistency has baffled the industry. Ironically, this fact had prompted numerous investigations by the Texas Medical Board, who relentlessly took Dr. Burzynski as high as the state supreme court in their failed attempt to halt his practices.

Likewise, the Food and Drug Administration engaged in four Federal Grand Juries spanning over a decade attempting to indict Dr. Burzynski, all of which ended in no finding of fault on his behalf. Finally, Dr. Burzynski was indicted in their 5th Grand Jury in 1995, resulting in two federal trials and two sets of jurors finding him not guilty of any wrongdoing. If convicted, Dr. Burzynski would have faced a maximum of 290 years in a federal prison and $18.5 million in fines.

However, what was revealed a few years after Dr. Burzynski won his freedom, helps to paint a more coherent picture regarding the true motivation of the United States government's relentless persecution of Stanislaw Burzynski, M.D., Ph.D.

Note: When Antineoplastons are approved for public use, it will allow a single scientist to hold an exclusive right to manufacture and sell these medicines on the open market—potentially leaving the pharmaceutical industry absent in profiting from the most effective gene-targeted cancer treatment the world has ever seen.

Upvote 0

[serious]

Site Supporter
Aug 29, 2006
✟72,846.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I personally have not bothered to update Reader on my Mac so take a look at the paragraph I will bold:

Found at least an abstract for the first one. It does not appear to be clinical trial results, but rather a general overview of treatment options:
Treatments for Astrocytic Tumors in Children - Springer

Rather than having me sort through lists of citations hunting for something, could you instead actually check to see if what you are presenting is actually relevant?

The PDF issue shouldn't be a problem for locating the articles and at least checking the abstract. If you find something that looks promising, post the link please.

Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟311,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And some extremely intelligent and perhaps even somewhat well meaning experts are so scared of the implications of the Dr. Burzynski research that they tried some pretty under handed stuff to set the stage for a large pharma company to get a patent on at least some of the products he had tested!!

Do a search for the guy Orac who writes most of the stuff against Dr. Burzynski?

Take a look at titles of the blogs that he has written.

The man is brilliant and writes in such a way that I would have to estimate that there is perhaps a ten or twenty percent chance that his primary source of revenue is NOT a large pharmaceutical company????!!!!

He has to write in that way or his lack of objectivity would be too obvious to any expert!!!

I personally, at this time, strongly suspect that Orac primary source of revenue....is a large pharma company!!!!??

Just read the titles of his articles:

Respectful Insolence - "A STATEMENT OF FACT CANNOT BE INSOLENT." THE MISCELLANEOUS RAMBLINGS OF A SURGEON/SCIENTIST ON MEDICINE, QUACKERY, SCIENCE, PSEUDOSCIENCE, HISTORY, AND PSEUDOHISTORY (AND ANYTHING ELSE THAT INTERESTS HIM

He could be sincere....but if so the man is astonishingly naive!!!!!!

I know of Orac, and while I don't like the style of his blogs and can't fault him on this facts. I understand his take and aditude in his blogs, I had the same after dealing with creationists and 9/11 truthers myself years ago, as well as anti-vaxsers now that I am a parent.

The fact you think he is a big pharma shill and that you are not addressing any of the three issues brought up by the video tells me you have bought into this so deep that you are not willing to consider anything against Dr. Burzynski.

At this point I have done my part to inform the reader, and well as you Dennis. You are holding on to tight to this and any further conversation will be pointless since it is clear you do not want to address the problems I have with Dr. Burzynski.

Good luck too you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
[serious];62891539 said:
Found at least an abstract for the first one. It does not appear to be clinical trial results, but rather a general overview of treatment options:

Rather than having me sort through lists of citations hunting for something, could you instead actually check to see if what you are presenting is actually relevant?

The PDF issue shouldn't be a problem for locating the articles and at least checking the abstract. If you find something that looks promising, post the link please.

Thank you immensely for this link. I had not seen this previously:

Treatments for Astrocytic Tumors in Children
Dr Stanislaw R. Burzynski

Abstract

Strategies for the treatment of childhood cancer have changed considerably during the last 50 years and have led to dramatic improvements in long-term survival. Despite these accomplishments, CNS tumors remain the leading cause of death in pediatric oncology. Astrocytic tumors form the most common histologic group among childhood brain tumors. They are a heterogeneous group that from a practical therapeutic point of view can be subdivided into low-grade astrocytomas (LGA), optic pathway gliomas (OPG), high-grade astrocytomas (HGA), and brainstem gliomas (BSG). This article focuses on the practical application of treatments that lead to long-term survival, improved quality of life, and reduced long-term complications.

Improvement in therapy has led to better outcomes for patients with LGA and OPG. Careful follow-up without any treatment is indicated for a small percentage of patients diagnosed with LGA with an indolent course including children with neurofibromatosis type 1 (NF1). Surgery is the main recommended treatment for children with resectable LGA. Radiation therapy is generally recommended for children with progressive LGA, or after failure of chemotherapy, accomplishing tumor control at 10 years in over 60% of patients. Cytotoxic chemotherapy is usually reserved for children who have had treatment failure with surgery and radiation therapy. It is also offered for children who are too young to be treated with radiation or to defer or avoid radiotherapy. Carboplatin and vincristine achieve 5% complete and 28% partial responses but the use of vincristine is criticized due to poor penetration of the CNS. A regimen of tioguanine, procarbazine, mitolactol, lomustine, and vincristine is frequently administered as an alternative to carboplatin and vincristine in LGA. The introduction of temozolomide has allowed better responses, including a 24% complete response rate compared with 0–5% complete response rates with the previous regimens. OPG are usually histologically LGA, and are treated with similar chemotherapy regimens. OPG is the most common type of brain tumor associated with NF1. Tumor growth in some of these patients is slow with no treatment recommended for an extended period of time.

The prognosis for children with the remaining types of astrocytomas remains poor. Surgical resection is typically the first step in the treatment of HGA followed in older children by radiation therapy. The data regarding chemotherapy are mixed. Combination chemotherapy before or after radiation, including cisplatin, carmustine, cyclophosphamide, and vincristine or carboplatin, ifosfamide, cyclophosphamide, and etoposide has provided disappointing results. Clinical trials with temozolomide and agents directed against single targets have not shown substantially better results, but it is hoped that currently conducted studies will provide better outcomes. Diffuse intrinsic BSG are among the most difficult-to-treat brain tumors. Surgical treatment is not recommended for diffuse intrinsic BSG and standard radiation therapy is typically given in children aged >3 years. None of the numerous chemotherapy regimens, including temozolomide, has provided a significant response rate or an improvement in survival. It is expected that newer agents affecting multiple targets such as AEE-788 and antineoplastons, and combinations of single-targeted agents with chemotherapy will provide better results.

Careful evaluation of histology, location of the tumor, patient age, and consideration of treatment-related morbidity play an important part in selecting between clinical observation, surgery, radiation, chemotherapy, or investigational agents. The goals of treatment for astrocytic tumors should extend well beyond objective responses and increased survival. Improvement of quality of life is an equally important objective of treatment. Radiation therapy and chemotherapy result in serious late toxicities.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
[serious];62891539 said:

You may find this to be of interest:

Burzynski Patient Group

The National Cancer Institute begins to come clean on Antineoplastons:
With the exception of the NCI rigging their own Antineoplaston (ANP) clinical trials in the 1990's, the are finally beginning to tell the truth about Antineoplastons.

Why is this so significant?

Some of the most common arguments in opposition to Antineoplaston research is:

1. The scientific community doesn't find the medical journals that ANP research is published in to be of a high enough "impact factor".

This is no longer a valid argument, as no American Cancer Institution could have a higher impact factor than The National Cancer Institute Itself. If these manuscripts that are cited within the National Cancer Institute's own public web page are good enough for The National Cancer Institute, then they are now good enough for anyone—the world over.

2. No one has ever independently reproduced the ANP results that Burzynski has had.

This is no longer a valid argument as Japan has been independently reproducing these results for nearly 30 years, and the NCI is now acknowledging this on their web page.

Overall, two of the three largest arguments that the "Cancer Establishment" has claimed to marginalize Antineoplastons and Burzynski, have just been eliminated.

The NCI also clearly states the "non-toxic" nature of ANP.

We encourage you to read this updated web page for yourself—but the most telling portion of their own web page, is where they cite one of Burzynski's own peer-reviewed manuscripts as:

"A phase II study also conducted by the developer and his associates at his clinic reported on 12 patients with recurrent and diffuse intrinsic brain stem glioma. Of the ten patients who were evaluable, two achieved complete tumor response, three had partial tumor response, three had stable disease, and two had progressive disease. Patients ranged in age from 4 to 29 years."

A brainstem glioma has never been cured in medical history. The NCI just acknowledged and advertised two of those cures—also citing that 10 of the 12 brainstem glioma patients had a "positive response" to ANP therapy.

The NCI showed the courage to publish the dosage levels and everything!

As for their own clinical trials they conducted in the 1990's where they did not give the patients the proper dosage—they at least had the decency to admit that Burzynski felt their trials were not properly run. Which would make sense to anyone paying attention when you witness the contrast between their own ANP studies and those of Burzynski and the Japanese. Getting the NCI to admit they intentionally rigged a clinical trial to fail will never happen—but at least they are now coming clean in regards to their own trials being questioned and the truth behind this therapy as a whole.

Read the updated NCI page for yourself, by clicking HERE.
If the above link doesn't work, try copying and pasting the link below:
Antineoplastons (PDQ®) - National Cancer Institute

From this day forward, it will be difficult for any honest oncologist, or medical doctor, when presented with this information provided by the National Cancer Institute to be able to provide much of a valid argument claiming "there is no evidence that ANP has ever shown any efficacy against cancer."

(Of course the American Cancer Society has yet to update their page since 2008—but we shouldn't expect them to since they are a privately owned and operated entity, not a government sanctioned entity.)

The only final argument to eliminate against ANP is the constant mention of the necessary independently run "randomized clinical trials"—where two groups of patients with the exact same diagnosis are randomly selected. One group gets "standard of care" (chemo/rad) and the other group gets "the new experimental therapy" (plus chemo/rad).

We do not want to give too much away before the release of the "Chapter 2" documentary—but an "independently run, randomized clinical trial" has now been completed in a country outside of the USA. The manuscript is being prepared now for publication. The "experimental group" had double the cure rate than the "standard of care alone group". Both groups also received "standard chemotherapy".

2013 will prove to be an interesting year indeed.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I know of Orac, and while I don't like the style of his blogs and can't fault him on this facts. I understand his take and aditude in his blogs, I had the same after dealing with creationists and 9/11 truthers myself years ago, as well as anti-vaxsers now that I am a parent.

The fact you think he is a big pharma shill and that you are not addressing any of the three issues brought up by the video tells me you have bought into this so deep that you are not willing to consider anything against Dr. Burzynski.

At this point I have done my part to inform the reader, and well as you Dennis. You are holding on to tight to this and any further conversation will be pointless since it is clear you do not want to address the problems I have with Dr. Burzynski.

Good luck too you.

I am pretty sure you will find this to be of interest:

Human/Clinical Studies

Phase I Toxicity Studies for Specific Antineoplastons
Antineoplaston A
Antineoplaston A10
Antineoplaston AS2-1
Antineoplastons A10 and AS2-1
Antineoplaston AS2-5
Antineoplaston A2
Antineoplaston A3
Antineoplaston A5
Studies of Specific Malignancies Treated with Antineoplastons
Brain tumors
Prostate cancer
Hepatocellular (liver) cancer
Comment on Studies
Current Clinical Trials

A phase II study also conducted by the developer and his associates at his clinic reported on 12 patients with recurrent and diffuse intrinsic brain stem glioma. Of the ten patients who were evaluable, two achieved complete tumor response, three had partial tumor response, three had stable disease, and two had progressive disease. Patients ranged in age from 4 to 29 years. Treatment with escalating intravenous bolus injections of antineoplastons A10 and AS2-1 continued for 6 months. The average dose of A10 was 11.3 g/kg daily, and the average dose of AS2-1 was 0.4 g/kg daily. Adverse effects included skin allergy, anemia, fever and hypernatremia, agranulocytosis, hypocalcemia, hypoglycemia, numbness, tiredness, myalgia, and vomiting.[12]

A similar study of 12 pediatric patients with recurrent and progressive brain tumors was conducted by the developer and his associates at his clinic. Six patients were diagnosed with pilocytic astrocytoma, four had low-grade glioma, one had grade 2 astrocytoma, and one had visual pathway glioma. Both A10 and AS2-1 were administered intravenously and later orally, for an average duration of 16 months. The average dose of A10 was 7.95 g/kg daily, and the average dose of AS2-1 was 0.33 g/kg daily. Injections were discontinued after the patients showed stable disease or partial or complete tumor response. The patients then received oral administration of A10 and AS2-1 for an average duration of 19 months. Average doses for both A10 and AS2-1 were 0.28 g/kg daily. Of the 12 patients, one was nonevaluable, three were still in the study at the time of publication, and two achieved complete response. The remaining six patients requested removal from the study.[13]

Another study by the developer and associates reported on the long-term survival of high-risk pediatric patients with central nervous system primitive neuroectodermal tumors treated with a combination of AS2-1 and A10 for an average duration of 20 months (range, 1.2–67 months). The average dose of A10 was 10.3 g/kg daily, and the average dose of AS2-1 was 0.38 g/kg daily. Of 13 patients (age range, 1–11 years) with recurrent or high-risk disease given intravenous infusions of the antineoplaston combination, six patients survived more than 5 years from the start of antineoplaston therapy, and three of these six survived more than 7 years. These three patients received no chemotherapy or radiation after their initial partial tumor resection and before treatment with antineoplastons. A complete response was seen in two of the long-term survivors.[14] Reported adverse effects included fever, granulocytopenia (reversible), and anemia.

A 2006 report from the developer and associates summarizes the results from four phase II trials of antineoplaston treatment for high-grade, recurrent, and progressive brainstem glioma. Two of the 18 patients in this report were included in a previously published study.[15] Patients were treated with a combination of AS2-1 and A10 for an average of 216 days (range, 1.53–18.36 months). Doses of A10 ranged from 0.78 g/kg daily to 19.44 g/kg daily; doses of AS2-1 ranged from 0.2 g/kg daily to 0.52 g/kg daily.

Complete responses were observed in two cases, partial response in two cases, stable disease in seven cases, and progressive disease in seven cases. Reversible anemia, the only reported adverse effect, occurred in three patients. Survival from the start of antineoplaston treatment ranged from 2.6 months to 68.4 months among the newly reported cases.[16]

THE IMPLICATIONS OF THIS ARTICLE ARE HUGE!!!

News

"A phase II study also conducted by the developer and his associates at his clinic reported on 12 patients with recurrent and diffuse intrinsic brain stem glioma. Of the ten patients who were evaluable, two achieved complete tumor response, three had partial tumor response, three had stable disease, and two had progressive disease. Patients ranged in age from 4 to 29 years."

A brainstem glioma has never been cured in medical history. The NCI just acknowledged and advertised two of those cures—also citing that 10 of the 12 brainstem glioma patients had a "positive response" to ANP therapy.

The NCI showed the courage to publish the dosage levels and everything!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟311,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am pretty sure you will find this to be of interest:

THE IMPLICATIONS OF THIS ARTICLE ARE HUGE!!!

News

Then why hasn't he published? Why is he still doing phase II tests? Why charge people for these tests? Why have a team try to shut down any critisum about the doctor on the internet.

He can claim all he wants, but until he gets repetable results from testing, I wouldn't go around saying he has a miracle cure. And until those issues are adressed, he remains a suspected quack.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Then why hasn't he published? Why is he still doing phase II tests? Why charge people for these tests? Why have a team try to shut down any critisum about the doctor on the internet.

He can claim all he wants, but until he gets repetable results from testing, I wouldn't go around saying he has a miracle cure. And until those issues are adressed, he remains a suspected quack.

I think that you know the answer to that Paulos23.

It can cost a billion dollars or more to get through Phase III testing.....The government has given him ZERO assistance so far....so the logical answer is that he doesn't yet have the necessary billion dollars to go through all aspects of phase III!!!??

Miracle is a strong word but I read one of the articles mentioning a fifty to sixty percent survival rate for some types of cancer so combine that with essentially zero side effects, (with the exception of easily treatable anemia)...and I guess the word miracle is somewhat accurate!

Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟311,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think that you know the answer to that Paulos23.

It can cost a billion dollars or more to get through Phase III testing.....The government has given him ZERO assistance so far....so the logical answer is that he doesn't yet have the necessary billion dollars to go through all aspects of phase III!!!??

Miracle is a strong word but I read one of the articles mentioning a fifty to sixty percent survival rate for some types of cancer so combine that with essentially zero side effects, (with the exception of easily treatable anemia)...and I guess the word miracle is somewhat accurate!

If he is getting that kind of results then why isn't he publishing his phase II results? They should be that good if he is getting those kind of results. He would get his funding after that.

And I don't think he is hurting for funds, look at his mansion. If he was serous about doing phase III testing woulding he be saving that up for that instead of buying a millon dollar mansion?

His actions don't support his claims.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
If he is getting that kind of results then why isn't he publishing his phase II results? They should be that good if he is getting those kind of results. He would get his funding after that.

And I don't think he is hurting for funds, look at his mansion. If he was serous about doing phase III testing woulding he be saving that up for that instead of buying a millon dollar mansion?

His actions don't support his claims.

Actually, that is exactly what I am hoping....now that The National Cancer Institute published many of his results, and promise to publish more soon, I would think that he should soon receive funding.

If you scroll down to the References you can see that about half of these studies were done in conjunction with Japanese physicians.

Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟311,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Actually, that is exactly what I am hoping....now that The National Cancer Institute published many of his results, and promise to publish more soon, I would think that he should soon receive funding.

If you scroll down to the References you can see that about half of these studies were done in conjunction with Japanese physicians.

I did a quick scan and found nothing to indicate this is an improvement. They even state that other parties have not been able to duplicate his results.

This is not convincing results on the surffice. At best he is dublicating the chemo results, and since some of the test subject are receiving chemo at the time of or before the trial, it is questionable which treatment can claim to have worked.

Upvote 0

Tomk80

Titleless
Apr 27, 2004
Maastricht
Visit site
✟21,582.00
Faith
Agnostic
I did a quick scan and found nothing to indicate this is an improvement. They even state that other parties have not been able to duplicate his results.

This is not convincing results on the surffice. At best he is dublicating the chemo results, and since some of the test subject are receiving chemo at the time of or before the trial, it is questionable which treatment can claim to have worked.
Also, looking through the article Dennis Tate's claims of "essentially no negative side effects" made in post #43 is patently untrue. There are quite a few listed in the NCI summary.

Upvote 0